[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when youve finally become so lonely you consider having a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: EaWr0FVh.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
EaWr0FVh.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
>when youve finally become so lonely you consider having a trap/tranny gf even though you're not gay
>fap to the thought of giving them a reach around while fucking their feminine butts and cuddling afterwards

Is it time to kill myself?
>>
Just wait until you find out they don't need you, they need Chad
>>
>>37381709
Yes, but you wont and you'll probably delve deeper into the """prison gay""" meme

Nice knowing you, faggot
>>
> so lonely you consider having a trap/tranny gf even though you're not gay

nah, dude. you turned gay. this board is full of retarded homosexuals. you need to get out of here. I'm totally against homosexuality (which doesn't matter, I just stated this in case some keyboard warrior wants to be funny) and I suggest to kill yourself.
>>
>>37381790
>I'm totally against homosexuality
Someone is projecting, it's ok to be gay anon it's 2017
>>
>>37381790
>nah, dude
You cringe
>>
>>37381812
No, it's not. Homosexuality is gross, disgusting and a last resort for people with null hope. This is my opinion.

>inb4 it's 2017 anon people can't have opinions
>>
>>37381709
you aren't gay for liking transgirls. a little gay for liking traps or femboys but there is nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle and do romantic things with a cute girly boy. can you imagine? picking out cute fem clothes for him and going out for milkshakes and sharing one together with him. and laying in bed listening to music as you spoon him and kiss him to sleep
>>
>you aren't gay for liking transgirls
>a little gay for liking traps or femboys
you're good with words, not even contradicting yourself

>wanting to cuddle and do romantic things with a cute girly boy.
>picking out cute fem clothes for him
>going out for milkshakes and sharing one together with him.
>and laying in bed listening to music as you spoon him
> kiss him to sleep

LOL you guys are *FUCKED*. This is what happens when you watch anime, fellas. I'm really sorry for your families.
>>
>>37381971
don't feel bad for my family, i don't want to have a cute femboy bf.

i want to BE the cute femboy bf
>>
>>37382056
That's even worse you handicapped piece of garbage. Just end your misery, fucking saracen.
>>
>>37381884
Your opinion of gays has been determined by threads on ROBOT9001. I know a few gay dudes and they get all the ladies. Definitely not a last resort in many cases.
>>
I'm a 27 yo virgin and never have I done that.

The loneliest is fapping to fantasies of being a voluptuous latina dickgirl and doing things with other (dickless) girls.
>>
>>37382073
>saracen

holy cringe you pathetic autistic LARPer. fine, you can sit at home dooos vulting at your laptop while us patricians perform boylove
>>
>>37382095
>gay dudes
>get all the ladies

Nice definition of "gay".
>>
>>37381790
tell me more about the gay agenda, anon
>>
>>37383105
Gays are rude; they're fucking assholes :DD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.