[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to die this week because I can't afford my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 1494343793989.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1494343793989.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
I'm going to die this week because I can't afford my prescription.

It was nice knowing you /r9k/.
>>
Take care. I hope you roll better stats next time around.
>>
>>37380263
Give us a quick rundown on your situation?
>>
>>37380372
I need t buy meatal dilators or my dick will close up and my urethra will burst.

I can't afford said dilators because I already forked out a fuck tonne of money for pain killers and shit and so now the pharmicist is effectively ransoming my dilators. Tomorrow when I wake up I will piss and my penis will be ruptured and I will have to be rushed to the emergency room. I say tomorrow because they will not come out and see me unless I am dying, not destined to die.

The rest is fairly self explanatory.
>>
You sound fucking stupid. That's Not how the healthcare system works. You are stupid for not looking into other options. dumb way to die.
>>
>>37380475
I am English.

vzzbx
>>
>>37380435
This sounds disgusting to the point I thinik you are meming but anyway it doesn't seem deadly.
Hope you get better soon.
>>
>>37380435
you should use your last day in something..
>>
File: smug Hestia.jpg (395KB, 774x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug Hestia.jpg
395KB, 774x720px
>>37380263
the land of the free strikes again
>>
File: IMG_4311.jpg (42KB, 750x824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4311.jpg
42KB, 750x824px
>>37380263
I'm watching a documenting reality show about a black, obese woman, with dyed green (wig)hair named skittles
>>
>>37380263
how much is the prescription?
>>
>>37380493
If you're in England then a prescription is 8.60
http://www.nhs.uk/NHSEngland/Healthcosts/Pages/Prescriptioncosts.aspx
How can you not afford that?
>>
>>37381553
Because one prescription is 8.60. I'd forked out fucking hundreds on pain killers and such that they claim are necessary.
>>
>>37381601

Can you just beg/steal 8.60? Beats death for sure
>>
File: Meatal Dilator.jpg (154KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Meatal Dilator.jpg
154KB, 800x600px
>>37380435
>meatal dilators
Alright, this may sound retarded, but can't you just use a coffee straw instead? You can get coffee straws (those thin firm red straws) at a gas station for free, just grab some and walk out, they're complimentary (granted, they expect you to buy something, but I highly doubt they'd call the cops on you for some fucking free straws.) Granted I apologize if this sounds silly, I'm completely unfamiliar with meatal dilators but I saw pic related and theorized that a straw could work instead. In fact catheders are just straw-like flexible tubes with suction, you could probably make your own makeshift one if you really wanted to, though that'd be risky and painful so only use during a last resort.
>>
>>37381774
Lmao right WTF, beggars make like 60k/year
>>
File: Meatal Dilator Example.jpg (40KB, 392x262px) Image search: [Google]
Meatal Dilator Example.jpg
40KB, 392x262px
Also, I just found pic related, and I swear I think those firm coffee straws would work exactly the same, just use lubricant or vegetable oil (basically use whatever you have on hand) to make up for the lack of slippery coating. Unless I'm being completely retarded, I apologize if that's the case.
>>
>>37381553
free if you claim welfare
>>
just tell them you're going to die and they pretty much have to help you.

i think what you really want are the pills agan and they see an addict
>>
File: 1494288382250.png (361KB, 713x636px) Image search: [Google]
1494288382250.png
361KB, 713x636px
>>37381989
>>37381908
That doesn't sound fun anon.
>>
File: DONALD GET THE COFFEE STRAW.png (465KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
DONALD GET THE COFFEE STRAW.png
465KB, 800x430px
OP, you better fucking not let this thread die before you tell us how shoving a lubed coffee straw up your urethra went for you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.