[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What are you thinking about anon? >Haha very funny. Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1496085993513.jpg (113KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496085993513.jpg
113KB, 720x960px
>What are you thinking about anon?

>Haha very funny. Now what are you REALLY thinking about?
>>
Why did she have to go so soon
>>
>>37369266
why (OP) is a such a huge fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>37369301

Cuz she looks like she's about to die from trolling overdose
>>
>>37369266
>Haha very funny. Now what are you REALLY thinking about?
Literally nothing
Breathing if you really want to grasp at straws
>>
nothing

Okay then. If it's about you, I'd wonder how different you'd be around me if you had a voluptuous figure
>>
File: gn.jpg (97KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
gn.jpg
97KB, 500x281px
So orbiters are making these threads now? This'll never end
>>
>>37369662
Excellent underrated movie that kids don't know about
>>
File: mk.jpg (18KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
18KB, 500x300px
>>37369689
Absolutely, the fucking best
>>
File: fre3.jpg (603KB, 1980x1320px) Image search: [Google]
fre3.jpg
603KB, 1980x1320px
Thinking about the one person who will find and murder you one day.
>>
>>37369266
i miss her a lot. i want to start up my fanfic about her again.
>>
Eliza posts in this discord sometimes /5b4fNY
>>
Can you guys seriously stop posting about this underage girl? I have half a mind to report that waifu fanclub that Mantras started to the FBI. I'm sure they'll want to know about how you guys are sharing CP over there.
>>
>>37370020
>Can you guys seriously stop posting about this underage girl? I have half a mind to report that waifu fanclub that Mantras started to the FBI. I'm sure they'll want to know about how you guys are sharing CP over there.
Just fucking do it. I already tipped off the Feds and I'm in the process of filing a police report for Ciara's area too. These retards are all over 4chan spamming this shit.
>>
>>37370165
Done and done. Mantras has been posting as a tripfag called Piety for the past few months as well.
>>
>>37370165
theres a lot of shady shit going in there, ill just leave it at that
>>
>>37370221
Thank you Jesus. Finally someone who isn't an orbiting idiot. Hopefully more people can do this and get Ciara off the internet so she can fucking better her life, and these sick freaks behind bars.
>>37370244
You're welcome to post screencaps or just report it to the right authorities. This shit is getting out of hand already.
>>
>>37370244
Do your part. Anyone have any actual info on Mantras? I heard his name is Michael and he's a beaner from Texas but living in SoCal. Not much to go on but he does have IRL friends in the waifu fanclub.
>>
File: Toby part 2.png (53KB, 446x558px) Image search: [Google]
Toby part 2.png
53KB, 446x558px
>>37370289
People in the old Ciara skype group knew him better. The faggot is 25 too and has a paypal set up to get money from these idiots. These idiots pay the girls and a cut of that money goes to him so they can "maintain the server." There's also that retard Toby who makes threads about her shilling that discord group, his real name is Mark if I recall. Piece of shit 20 year old who is grooming teenagers, and talking about them all the time in sexual ways.
>>
i thought it would be interesting to go to the waifu club, but literally after a few weeks there, basically the whole thing is bordering on racketeering and extortion. dozens of girls begging for orbiting money, wanting to make deals with you, promsing to send you special pics and vids if you send them money, making vip rooms that only paying members can be in. it all seemed really sleazy and wrong
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.