[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hasn't a Hitler-like figure arisen and radicalized all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 7118129.jpg (36KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36KB, 338x450px
Why hasn't a Hitler-like figure arisen and radicalized all the angry, hopeless, young virgin losers?

btw Trump is not that person.
>>
Because we're not that crowd and there's like 4 of us in total.
>>
>>37368953
Richard Spencer and Jason Unruhe are trying that with their collectivist ideologies but they are failing and doing poorly.
>>
>>37368953
That is my dream.

Take a bunch of disenfranchised robots and create an army to fight for Kaczynski-esque regime (but less retarded) and usurp all the 1% of kikes.
>>
>>37368953

I have to get my shit together first, then eventually while i am still young I will turn my nation from degeneracy and into fascism.
>>
>>37369060

Fuck off fool poop face
>>
>>37369007
jason should hire somebody to punch him like richard did. it does magic for your pr.
>>
>>37369227
I can punch him for free.
>>
Milo sort of did, he gained quite a bit of followers after his Sexodus series (chronicling why young men are giving up on women and checking out of society.) http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/ https://youtu.be/3mmWYdonr3Y

But OP, I wholeheartedly agree with you, there's a massive opportunity to gather the hundreds of thousands of outcast males and essentially create a tribal following, especially considering no one else listens or even cares about us.
>>
No. We're here precisely to -avoid- all of that thank you.
>>
>>37369495
>We're here
Who's "we"?
>>
>>37369543

Yes. We.
>>
>>37369567
You didn't answer the question, moron.
>>
Alright, I'll be the first to say it and absorb the shit blast but get a lot of (You)s in the process.

MGTOW tried that and failed, a) because of the relentless femanon and traditionalist shilling against it and b) because men have no in-group preference. Men see each other as men subconsciously, but consciously, we see each other as 'people', soldiers, losers, doctors, plumbers, whatever we are. We are not loyal to each other due to gender at all. MGTOW was decentralized but it really did try to rally the disenfranchised males under one banner, and it failed.
>>
>>37369579
What does MGTOW have to do with the inevitable fascist uprising?
>>
>>37369681
Young men are always the backbone of any social upheaval.
>>
>>37369681

A lot of MGTOW were quasi/casual white nationalists. But the point is, OP asked why nobody has tried to rally all the disenfranchised young men but MGTOW tried just that.
>>
>>37369577

No duh, tummy dummy
>>
Stop trying to exploit us and leave us be.
>>
>>37369579
MGTOW was so unbelievably faggy about it though.
It wasn't really geared towards /r9k/ denizens, was geared more towards middle aged guys who got cheated on or divorced or something and decided to hate women forever because of it.
Like who the fuck here is getting targeted by single women to be a provider for them?
A movement that is against relationships with women wasn't going to do too well on a board whose catchphrase is >tfwnogf
>>
>>37369883

MGTOW tried to rally disenfranchised men in general, not just /r9k/.
>>
>>37369758

Men can and have allied with each other before. MGTOW didn't fail due to men, it failed because its a bunch of bitter virgins pretending to abstain from sex (in reality they would if they could). MGTOW doesn't lead anywhere, it tells men to abstain from something that most of them need to live a fulfilling life. I understand why older men who have had to deal with divorce would become MGTOW, and I agree with many of their theories on women, but "going your own way" and remaining a virgin forever just doesn't work for most young men.

Fascism is what will take off : ^ )
>>
>>37370748

>Men can and have allied with each other before
>Fascism is what will take off

Men allied with each other before under different labels, not just because we were "men". I'm not an advocate of MGTOW, I advocate young men seeing the world for what it is (redpill), then getting over it (bluepill), and working in the cracks to take what they want without exposing too much negative attention on themselves. If they so choose to not associate with women, so be it. But it's down to every individual and the realizations they must come to.
>>
>>37370921

I'm not saying men will ally just because they are men, but because they are men in similar situations caused by a degenerate society that fascism will fix.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.