[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After a 7 year relationship, it takes 4 months for your average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: 4 months.png (25KB, 951x207px) Image search: [Google]
4 months.png
25KB, 951x207px
After a 7 year relationship, it takes 4 months for your average woman to miss the cock enough for her to go meet new men.
How does this make you feel, robots? That a woman can easily get over a traumatic event and 7 years of relationship to go ride Chad's cock. And then afterward not feel bad about it, but actually proud of yourself for doing that.
>>
I've never had a relationship of any length, so I can't understand what that would feel like. I don't know if there's even anybody in my life whose death would strongly impact me one way or another.
>>
>>37367880
At least she had the courtesy of moving before Chad's semen got all over her dead fiance's sheets.
>>
File: maybe.jpg (249KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
249KB, 1080x1080px
This is them. Chances she was already cheating the entire time?
>>
File: dgaf.jpg (100KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
dgaf.jpg
100KB, 720x540px
Oh yeah, that's the face of a roastie who just does not give a fuck and will hop onto another as soon as the corpse gets cold.
I bet the thing she's most upset about is that she never fully married him and doesn't get any of his savings.
>>
>Phil Elverum writes an entire album dedicated to how much he loved his recently deceased wife and how life is bleak without her
>Woman writes a reddit post about how she's glad she can hop on new dick
>>
>>37368017
dude he is fat and ugly,ofc she was cheating on him with chad.
>>
>>37368112
sobering reminder on the difference between men and women

i am convinced some roasties feel less human emotion because of their lizard-sized brains
>>
So what, she's just supposed to sit around being sad all day long? When is it acceptable for you to move on with your life?
>>
>>37367880
I found the thread and it gave me a fucking headache. A bunch of roasties talking about how grieving is different and how they rode the cock carousel right after the funeral and found the "love of their lives".
>>
>>37367880
she was never your girl op it was just your turn.
>>
File: 1486826024283.jpg (10KB, 317x315px) Image search: [Google]
1486826024283.jpg
10KB, 317x315px
>>37367880
Four fucking months and she's already read to just move on? Jesus Christ. Usually you're meant to encourage somebody who can't get over their grief to move on. Never thought I'd see a situation where you feel like telling the person "hey that person is barely fucking dead, shouldn't you be grieving".
>>
>>37368197
No but moving on after only 4 months after your fiance of 7 years dies is a little fast. And then blogging about it and saying how proud of yourself you are is completely unnecessary.
>>
I have no idea what those terms mean
>>
>>37367880
>I am proud of me

I don't think I would have ever have thought to say this
>>
Let's nuke the entire Earth so such issues don't exist, and our souls can rest in eternal blackness.
>>
>>37368344
No, she knows deep down that she feels like a slut. So she wrote up this "brave stronk womyn" post and submitted it to a feminist circlejerk so she could get some validation and forget how she feels bad about herself. Women live on validation from others. Without it they would literally die.
>>
>>37367880
man or woman, all of humanity is equally trash
>>
>>37368347
I'd nuke ur butt with my gigantic COCK
>>
File: 1496024443631.jpg (31KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1496024443631.jpg
31KB, 500x501px
>>37368112
I hate how women are it makes my blood boil.
Tfw settle for some boipucci better looking than your average roastie whore
>>
>>37368344
It's female empowerment bait. To get butt pats on that cess pool board, you have to make it clear you're a stronk woman who doesn't need those butt pats.
>>
>>37368370
>Women live on validation from others.
>>
>>37367880
4 months is enough time to grieve. The fuck you want her to do? Miss him forever?
>>
File: 1487480560089.png (190KB, 302x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487480560089.png
190KB, 302x368px
>>37367880
>still kind of upset about my cat who died several years ago
>if my long term girlfriend/wife died I'd probably just peacefully accept being by myself for the rest of my life, knowing I had love
>there are people who can just get over that shit in 4 months and feel proud of themselves for it
I guess on a rational level it makes sense, it doesn't really have an effect on the guy because he's dead. Still, I have trouble seeing people like that as truly human.
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>37368459
People do tend to miss loved ones for their entire lifetime, yeah. 4 months is recent enough for you to still not be used to somebody so central to your life being fucking dead, subconsciously you'd feel like you were cheating. She obviously does feel it too, hence the validation seeking.
>>
>>37368519
>People do tend to miss loved ones for their entire lifetime
My wording was poor, you are correct in that regard.

>She obviously does feel it too, hence the validation seeking.
Agreed.

But really, moving on is the best she could do for herself.
>>
>>37368519
4 months ago was February, I know you don't remember anything that happened then.
>>
>>37368459
Honestly you're right, no one is allowed to tell her how long she has to grieve.
The real problem is that she's just telling this story to get those sweet sweet upvotes.
>>
>>37367880

it kills me inside a little, even if it's such obvious shit.

many men do the same thou, seen it many times
>>
>>37368017
did she really make a colleague of them planting some fucking shrub
>>
File: 1495911779987.png (73KB, 623x261px) Image search: [Google]
1495911779987.png
73KB, 623x261px
>>37368610
>I know you don't remember anything that happened then.
I barely remember anything that happened earlier today so that's kind of moot. I would still think of February as being very recent though, maybe it's my age that does it.
>>
>>37368411
Does a woman exist if no attention is granted on her?
>>
>7 year relationship
>Ready to move on before the cunts even cold

I haven't really thought about it much before now, but women really do "get over" shit way too quickly. If a couple is married for 25 years and the wife dies, the husband will take years and years before he's over it, possibly never even getting with another women beyond sex until the day he dies. Yet you give a women a year and she's already forgotten her husband and is planning the wedding with her next one.
>>
I lost the love of my life 4 years ago and I've barely even looked at another woman since. It's scary that she might have moved on so quickly if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>37368344
i am proud of me
>>
>break up with highschool sweetheart of 2 years, five years ago
>She gets a new boy toy in two months
>I'm still thinking about her as an adult
>Overall the relationship has permanently affected me
>I know I'll never love anyone like that again
>I'm constantly disappointed when I meet a girl because no one can replace the tender familial and loving thing she meant to me
>The entire point for me was to love someone more than anyone else
>That was my reality
>It wasn't for her
>When my heart aches and I think about her I know she isn't thinking about me
>>
16 weeks is around 4 years in women years
>>
>>37367880

This is kind of fucked up. The dude died, it isn't like she left him or anything.

What do you want her to do? Be miserable and alone for the rest of her life? Just hang it up and be a widow as a career choice or something? What's the "acceptable" time for her to arbitrarily keep herself single after the dude died? You know, I'm sure she still thinks about him every day and probably had a talk with whoever she went on a date with about how this was a recent crisis in her life that she's still getting over. I'm sure finding a new partner to confide in and make her feel comforted and a bit better about her life is going to help her get her shit back on track.
>>
>>37369474
Would you not see anything funky about dating again the day after your wife's funeral?
>>
>>37369554

There's a world of difference between doing it after putting her body in the ground and doing it four months later. Four months of dealing with the most important person in your life dying has got to feel like a long fucking time.

Also, remember she isn't like us, she's a reasonably attractive woman. It's not like she was seeking out a gf like we do, desperately trying to get a date or something. She probably spent those four months repeatedly rejecting Chad's left and right. She just wants to be happy and move on with her life (probably). She's young, not even 30 yet. There's nothing wrong with just trying to be happy again and a good supportive partner can definitely help with that. Definitely a lot more than living alone with her dog that she probably got with the dead guy in question.
>>
>>37369610
>There's a world of difference between doing it after putting her body in the ground and doing it four months later.
It's all arbitrary man. We are flabbergasted because 4 months is not a long fucking time at all for somebody to be dead, by any stretch. I don't even know what your Chad justification has to do with anything. 4 months is sweet fuck all time. Even for people who are sick a long time, it often takes longer for 4 months for family to fully parse that their loved one is gone for good let alone do they pick themselves up and move on from it. It's a disturbingly short time to try to move on from a 7 year fiance.
I'm not even saying that she has to wallow in misery forever, but I can't help but be disturbed at how quickly she's attempting to move on and replace him with somebody new, even moreso that she's proud of it.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.