[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you learned through personal experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: forlackofabetterpicdescription.png (446KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
forlackofabetterpicdescription.png
446KB, 1280x800px
>mcdonalds burgers taste exactly the same when vomited
>>
>dont masturbate with icy hot it doesnt feel good
>>
>>37367785
Take benadryl for exceptionally good faps
>>
>Don't use toothpaste while fapping.
Your dick will feel like in a bath of ice, without the low temps
>>
snorting semen doesnt hurt like water and you taste it in your throat
>>
DXM and alcohol, not a good combo.
>>
It's better to cut yourself off from everyone
>>
>>37367998
I disagree, a couple beers and some weed after the peak is heavenly
>>
>e a slob and people call you disgusting
>room yourself up and people call you a narcissist
>>
>>37368320
*groom

now even pressing keys has to be done with force
>>
>>37367785
>You really don't need to eat that often.
>Making your room as dark as possible does wonders for your sleep.
>>
No matter how many applications and resumes you send, no one wants to hire you, even if you are qualified and follow up.
>>
>>37367785
I learned that refrigerators don't work upside down
>>
>>37367785
>milk tastes really good after you've brushed your teeth
>no matter how careful you are when eating pancakes you will always get syrup on your hands
>fapping while standing in the shower is nearly impossible
>blue is the best slush flavor, orange is the worst
>always wear holeless underwear to prevent your dick from getting stuck in the zipper
>ghosts are fucking real
>dogs don't like jalapenos
>don't ever tell people you watch pro wrestling
>the vast majority of weeaboos are genuinely awful people who contribute nothing to society
>taco johns is the best fast food restaurant
>>
>>37369516
>ghosts are fucking real
Go on...
>>
>It's always better to lie to your parents and relatives
>Cats hold grudges for a long time
>Being overprotective of your child is a surefire way to raise a NEET
>>
>>37367785
You are never obligated to feel any emotion. You are required to do what you are contractually obligated to do, what you are being forced to do.
>>
>>37368517
>You really don't need to eat that often

This desu

Three square meals a day is bullshit. If you aren't hungry then just don't fucking eat
>>
>>37368517
>>Making your room as dark as possible does wonders for your sleep
Weird, it's much easier for me to fall asleep with the light on. The sleep is more shallow that way, but still better than tossing around for 3 hours in the dark.
>>
>>37367854
what does benadryl do?
>>
>if you mix 25i nbome with Syrian rue you get extremely stoned, it's cheap and also makes you not feel sick
>>
>>37369743
>25i-nbome
Isn't that literally known as the death drug? It's killed a fuck ton of people compared to the amount of users of it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.