[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So recently I started seeing people that don't exist. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: help r9k.jpg (108KB, 675x511px) Image search: [Google]
help r9k.jpg
108KB, 675x511px
So recently I started seeing people that don't exist.

I know they are not real because they can't tell the time (they refuse to answer, because if I check the time I would know they are wrong).

I'm so fucking lonely that I unironically started to create imaginary friends.

the fuck do I do
>>
I'm sorry robot, that sounds like a terrible and scary experience, I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like. You should really go to mental health, but you're a useless faggot so what you actually are gonna do is commit suicide, because I said so
>>
I dunno if youre baiting but that looks like severe schizophrenia, go to a mental facilitie before it gets worse
>>
>>37367771
Actually when I started hearing voices it was fucking terrifying, but when I met "them", it was actually normal... (in my mind).

I work at home for a website, so I don't need to go out.
>>
>>37367799
not baiting, I came here because I thought, of all boards, someone from here maybe had the same problem
>>
>>37367723
That reminds me of the time where I had mental visions of past memories with people that didnt even exist. Made me depressed and lonely as fuck because those made up memories were happy ones.
>>
>>37367832
theres a lot of schizophrenics on /x/ idk how many of them are telling the truth though
but go to a doctor as long as you dont express any plans to hurt yourself or others they cant lock you up
>>
>>37367956
I was locked up once, I had an CVA when I was 16 and "changed" personality, I don't remember what i did.

The "real me" woke up 1 week later, and they told I was crazy af.

Its terrible, I hope no robot is ever locked up.
>>
Are the people different each time or do you have the same few people reoccurring? Do they have different personalities? What do you talk about?
>>
>>37367723
I am more curious about how you meet these imaginary people of yours.Also do they have their own specific personality and do they try to engage with you on a conversation/
>>
File: drop-dead-fred-57160086288fc.jpg (296KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
drop-dead-fred-57160086288fc.jpg
296KB, 1000x562px
>>37367723
hey op remember this movie? I do
>>
>>37367723
That's not too bad.
You are not as broken as half of the people here (all of 4chan).
Cheer up,being a robot is cooler than you think.
>>
Read the newspapers to look for codes
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>37367723
It sounds like the onset of schizophrenia.

If you've got family members that have this condition, you're more likely to have it yourself.
>>
How do I create imaginary friends anon ? I need to know
>>
>>37368124
pretend the people you know are imaginary
>>
>>37368050
Same few people. Same personality. Didn't talk much, they ask for information, they say they live near and want to meet neighbors and start talking about hobbies.

They look pretty normal.

>>37368075
Yes they always engage a conversation, I never initiate it.

>>37368085
Maybe, I fap to trannies sometimes.

>>37368124
Be alone for for 24h/day, work at home, don't have friends, don't see your parents for years, only go out to get food.

>>37368114
>schizophrenia
seriously
>>
>>37368081
Oh I love that movie, I grew up with it, so funny and heart moving at the same time. It's actually filmed and based in the city I was born in.
>>
I started seeing things too but my imagination isn't good enough to make them look real.
>>
>>37368202
It can easily be.

Take this schizophrenia screening test:

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/schizophrenia.htm

and report back.
If you don't get on medicine for it, you can get pretty fucked up.
>>
How do I get a stay at home job such as OP ?
>>
>>37368307
38, couldn't answer some because I usually don't talk to people.

>>37368437
I write articles for inbound marketing, you need to know about how search engine keywords works etc.

There are plenty websites out there buying inbound marketing articles. You become a freelancer about it.

guess I'll follow the advises and see a doctor..
>>
>>37368520
I think you gotta go to a psychologist and get on some medicine before it gets worse.

You shouldn't be seeing people that don't exist, and that's a part of the medical condition called Schizophrenia.

Please get help before you wind-up homeless.
>>
>>37368520
Thanks

Godspeed anon get better !
>>
>>37368562
>>37368566

Thanks, will do it, really.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.