[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't do it robots. I can't work for the rest of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: crying_wojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
crying_wojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
I can't do it robots. I can't work for the rest of my life. What are my options? There has to be more to life besides choosing between being a slave or being a pathetic leech on your parents.
>>
>>37365280

>"find a career you love and you'll have to work another day in your life anon!"

Make a few millions from smuggling coke from cuba and retire off the money you make
>>
>>37365779
thats a terrible idea, id probably die
>>
>>37365280
Find a hobby and get really really good
>>
>>37365903
you're going to die anyway anon
>>
File: 1496063872814.jpg (123KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496063872814.jpg
123KB, 720x960px
play any mmo and farm gold and sell it for real money. my friend told me that he had a class mate whos chinese and most of his money comes from that process he has to play over 8 hrs though and its boring
>>
>>37365280
do what i did, just find something you can tolerate and live as comfortably as possible until death greets us
>>
>>37365280
Win the lottery and have all your worries washed away
>>
File: 1495887377655.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
1495887377655.png
298KB, 551x414px
>>37365280
I tell ya wagie, it feels really good to not need to be a pathetic slave. You must be miserable. *chuckles*

There's no way out of it wagie, you're a slave for life. Oh the pity!
>>
>>37366093
i said without being a slave or a leech. I consider a leech even worse than my current situation. If I were your parents I would have already murdered you and put a shotgun in my own mouth.
>>
>>37365280
I think about it everyday.
I think the solution is to create one thing thats really good and ride that out until you die. Who else indie-dev here?
>>
File: 1494246274299.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494246274299.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>37366128
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. *chuckles* you wagies lack more intelligence than I thought!

To correct you, inferior wagefilth, I am a leech off of the government. Not my parents. In fact, I earn more money than both of them combined.

Threaten me again and I'll get my bodyguards to handle this situation properly. You have no class! Hmpth! You should be grateful to even be speaking to a superior, remarkable individual such as myself.
>>
Crime or homelessness.
I've never been involved in the underbelly of society, so I couldn't give you insight on either respect.

Homelessness leafs to crime typically, and crime would be just as survival of the fittest as regular society, if not more so.

Apathetic people just have no place in the amongst our own species.
>>
>>37365280
You have to game the system and get into a position where you have passive income. Either that or you need to go super low cost living. I'm trying to see how the tent life is soon to see if I could just work for food money.
>>
>>37365280
Daytrade cryptocurrency
>>
>>37366417
tent like sounds kind of nice, but maybe one of those things that just seems nice until you do it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.