[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for 22-year old beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

How to score pussy?
>>
The first thing is to not post the same shitty thread over and over again.
>>
>>37356366
The first step is to stop complaining on r9k
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 589x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 589x493px
All you have to do is post this picture and say I WANT GF over and over. It worked for me
>>
>tfw I bought a girl a piece of jewelry in a similar fashion and was rejected in a similar way
>>
>>37356366
just use tinder bro.
it's really easy
>>
File: 10a.jpg (116KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
116KB, 445x629px
There are really good blogs with amazing advice on this topic in the manosphere.

Take this for example: http://www.masculinedevelopment.com/

And do your own work. I ain't gonna educate you.
>>
>>37356366
Lulz lulz lulz
u
l
z
>>
>>37356366

Learn game.

No seriously, it works.

Also ignore all the crabs tryng to drag you into the bucket.
>>
>>37357216
Anxiety's a bitch. The initial push until you become used to female company is hell.

Also the fact that you have to be become a little interesting. A loner that does absolutely nothing other than the daily obligations and posting in 4chan has little to say in a conversation.

It can actually be done but the average guy will rationalize himself out of trying it with moralfaggotry.
>>
File: 12324124.jpg (27KB, 273x276px) Image search: [Google]
12324124.jpg
27KB, 273x276px
>>37356366

Go for the boipussy first. It will save you.
>>
>>37356366

Don't bother trying

Beta 4 Life
>>
The game is rigged

original
>>
>>37357216

A million times this. This is literally all it takes. Having the right balance between arrogance and humbleness is completely necessary to pulling pussy.

If you've never heard of comedian Patrice O'Neal, listen to the Black Phillip Show all the way through to begin to understand your way to pimpness fucking multiple bitches.
>>
>>37359218
>>37357216
>>37357067
>>37356420
>>37356379
It's originally a meme, you dip
>>
lulz ebin meme /adv/ beta lulz NORMO REEEE
>>
>>37356366
Get that Patrick Bateman look. Lulz.
>>
>>37359362
Original lulz
>>
beta for life
lulz
>>
watch buzzfeed anon lulz
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.