[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life Story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1494969268633.png (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494969268633.png
21KB, 500x500px
Well /r9k/ i have decided that im going to post my life story here in light of the buzzfeed shit so i can be made fun of or talk with people who have had similar lives/feels.

I feel like an appropriate place to start is puberty because that is where i think becoming socially retarded started
>move from georgia to colorado because dad is in the military
>know literally 0 people here i had friends in georgia but this was in elementary school and i will be starting middle school here
>middle school finally starts and im excited to make new friends
>be skinny as fuck
>when class's start i have no friends but in all of my classes my seats are assigned so its not too awkward
>quickly make a few "friends" but they arent the cool kids (not the weird kids either)
>become actual friends with a black kid because i find out he plays wow
>black kid and i start playing private servers together
>we remain friends throughout middle school and black kid is my bro who introduces me to the cool kids but I never actually became friends with the cool kids
>normie kids finally start dating
>i have no cell phone so i cant imagine getting a gf
>slowly become more and more socially retarded while also starting to figure out that i likes girls
>people kind of start to know me so classes arent so weird when i have to do group projects and stuff
>6th grade ends and 7th grade starts
>develop crush on this one girl early in the 7th grade
>shes into emo kids but i thought that was retarded so i never became emo thankfully
>we kind of become friends later in the 7th grade
>black kid tells me that i should tell her that i like her
>i tell her that i think shes a qt but she has a boyfriend so i think i retained most of my autism and i didnt go past that
>terrible grades in classes that i dont care about like spanish so parents ground me for all of summer and part of 8th grade
>cant hang out with any of my friends throughout all of summer or play vidya with black kid
>>
File: 1489121891766.jpg (71KB, 640x568px) Image search: [Google]
1489121891766.jpg
71KB, 640x568px
>>37353284
>8th grade comes around and i have an actual group of friends but i have classes and shit without any of them so those classes are hell
>one of the popular girls asks me in math class if i think her butt looks good (lets call her stacy)
>she is one of the hottest girls in the school of course her ass looks amazing
>tell her no because i didnt want her to think i was a creep and im socially retarded
>stacy fucking resents me for this
>whatever.png
>girl i had a crush on finally doesnt have a boyfriend
>black kid tells me that now is my time to shine
>confess my love to her
>it doesnt work and she started dating some other emo kid like a week later
>feel like complete shit grades also become shit
>she breaks up with emo kid like a month later and starts showing interest in me
>she asks me out and of course i say yes
>we play xbox together and literally breaks up with my after a week
>we didnt even hold hands
>she started going out ANOTHER emo kid the day after she broke up with me
>i think this is where my hatred for women originates
>middle school ends and im grounded all summer again for shit grades in spanish...again

now begins the story of high school where i reach new lows!
>>
>>37353331
>black kid moves to his dads in a different state due to problems with living at his moms
>of course his parents were divorced he is back after all
>fuck he was the only one keeping me kind of normal
>become real friends with someone from middle school who was kind of my friend there
>we play actual wow together and pretty much every other vidya game well play with eachother
>we will call him brobot
>decide that since black kid was the only one keeping me from getting bullied that i should try a sport
>hated playing baseball because it was boring
>hated playing football because i was practically a skeleton
>decided to do wrestling
>because im so skinny the only other person that i could wrestle near my weight that wasnt varsity was a girl
>had to wrestle with a qt girl all freshman year
>somehow avoided the shame of getting a massive erection while wrestling her all year
>get my ass kicked every single match
>make a few "friends" on the team but its just older kids that like kicking my ass
>stick with it to the end of the year and finally win a match by pinning some kid in like 30 seconds
>become shunned by basically all the popular kids because stacy tells everyone that i think shes ugly
>develope acne
>freshman year finally ends and im not grounded because i had good grades
>hang out with brobot all summer
>>
is there even any interest in this thread?
>>
>>37353284
Bump

Yhgivyj
>>
>>37353760
I'm reading senpai origi comment blox desu
>>
>>37353653
Keep going robro, we're here
>>
>>37353796
>>37353797
ty anons

>>37353653
>10th grade starts
>girl i had a crush on in middle school wants to smoke weed
>try weed for the first time with her and a group of her friends
>she has a lowcut shirt on and her tiddies look amazing
>everyone else leaves and its just me and her
>she asks why i didnt leave with everyone else
>make up excuse that its because my parents are home
>go full autistic mode and end up never talking with her again and later in the school year she ends up never coming back
>turns out she moved
>ask some popular girl for her phone number
>she regects me pretty much ruins my confidence
>wrestling season starts and i have been looking foward to it for a while
>end up quitting wrestling half way through the season even though im winning matches and actually decent
>felt no joy in anything that i did
>jerking off didnt even feel good
>school year ends

now for the interesting stuff where i actually remember most things
>>
I love hearing life stories, please continue anon! I'm intrigued
>>
File: downsized_0129041649.jpg (22KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
downsized_0129041649.jpg
22KB, 512x384px
>>37354023
>11th grade
>parents realise something is up
>grades are shit
>parents send me to talk with someone (a psych)
>psych says tells me im on the autism scale or something like that
>said that im not autistic or anything but that i have similar traits....like a minor form of aspergers or something
>get angry at this and refuse to see that psych ever again
>stay depressed and dont wrestle that year
>get grounded basically all year
>begin weight lifting to pass time pic related was how i looked before
>get qt asian girls phone number
>ask her on a date and get rejected
>at this point my only friend is robro and we start smoking weed together and intruces me to the stoner group
>grounded for summer so play magic the gathering all summer and lift weights with real brother

>12th grade starts
>wrestle this year
>im varsity because im basically stronger than everyone else at my weight now
>do decent
>start feeling depressed again and stop wrestling
>go to party with stoner group and get my first kiss with this drunk girl because she wanted to play spin the bottle
>she literally kissed everyone at the party
>feel better for a bit but my grades are complete shit and my parents constantly argue with me about this
>makes me feel like shit again
>they send me to see another psych and she gives me depression meds
>makes me feel extremely angry and hatred towards my parents
>end up running away and they call the cops on me and shit
>become suicidal
>stop seeing pysch because she isnt helping shit
>become pisses off at my parents because they took my computer away so i refused to do anything they told me
>literally sat outside in the snow in shorts and a t-shirt untill i started uncontrollably caughing
>mom brought me inside as i was trying to push her off
>>
Keep going. Orginally, of course.
>>
keep goin nigger-friender
>>
>>37354398
>stop going to school
>mom flips shit and calls the cops because i refused to go to school one day
>they couldnt do anything because i was 18
>mom gives me an ultimatum to move out or go to college and get a job when i graduate
>barely finish school
>join the military because i didnt know what i wanted to do with my life aside from play vidya with robro
>mom fucking crys her eyes out and im like later fuckers
>end up going to germany for my first assignment
>cut all contact with parents
>still socially retarded
>hate everyone at work except my supervisor
>end up going to a brothel to lose my virginity
>have gone a few times now whenever i feel lonely

and now we are here /r9k/ as someone who has never held hands with a girl or even seriously dated one and that probably isnt going to change for a while because i live on a military base full of dudes
>>
>>37354619
he stopped me from getting bullied in middle school and was basically the only person who would be friends with me so i took what i could get....he was a bit of an asshole sometimes but i think everything he forced me to do helped me in some way
>>
>>37354632
honestly anon, you're a real man for telling your parents to fuck off and going your own way. I tried to join the airforce but i got perm DQ'd

you should be proud of yourself man. alot of people would rather live in squalor under their parents roof than strike out on their own.
>>
>>37354656
yea im just joshin its fine
>>
>the kind of parents that ground for entire summers
This absolutely cripples people socially. The kind of parents who do this and give ultimatums should be shot desu
>>
>>37354939
holy shit i honestly thought it was my fault for being socially retarded....i was just mad at them because they took my vidya away from me but this makes so much more sense now

does anyone have any questions for me? anyone else want to share their life stories?
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (505KB, 1661x2216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
505KB, 1661x2216px
also pic related is me now but it doesnt fucking matter because i rarely ever meet single females nowadays....if you think you are going to get pussy if you join the military think again
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.