[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people 'do' on >dates >hanging out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What do people 'do' on
>dates
>hanging out
>clubbing
?
>>
GIVE GIRLFRIEND NOW GIVE GIRLFRIEND NOW GIVE GIRLFRIEND NOW
>>
>>37352205
The men watch sports

women dump them if they haven't been dumped first

women gossip
>>
What kind of question is this? They get to know each other through embellishing and lies in hopes to get laid and if you're tired of looking you become their bf
>>
They get weird food (i.e. non-chicken) and for some reason only one of them pays
>>
>>37352205
I've been to clubs many times and I still don't know. It's a hrrible social custom. It's not fun in the least (unless your chad I guess).
>>
Eat a lot
Sleep a lot
Rushin' like crazy
Run a lot
Do a lot
Never be lazy
>>
>>37352205
date
>meet awkwardly at restaurant
>man lies to seem like h has more money/status
>woman talks about stupid bullshit
>man pays for food
>woman allows sex if man lied enough

hanging out
>people group up and complain about things they agree on
>eat food or do drugs or drink alcohol, or all 3

clubbing
>high people jump up and down until they pair up to have sex
>>
>>37353582
nah clubbing with the boys can be quite different
>>
>>37353912

>having bois
>>
>>37354048
im pretty sure you have a friend or two
doesnt have to be close friends, doesnt matter if youre wasted anyway
>>
This cant be it. These sound lame. Normies are supposed to have fun and be rad and shit
>>
>hanging out
You get to know each other, drink alcohol, loose inhibitions, talk stupid shit, get to know each other even better, maybe even get to like someone, or just make new friends, you know, fun.

>clubbing
same as above, less talking, more dancing.

>dates
You meet someone you already seem to like, and try to get them to know better through talking, and if there's a spark there may or may not be sex if you're lucky.

Would only recommend all of above if you're not socially retarded though.
>>
>>37354819
It only works if you are Chad. Imagine being euphoric on alcohol and drugs, people you respect and admire professing their admiration and respect for you, everything you and they say is hilarious, beautiful women grinding on you and flirting with you, one of them will come home and give her body to you for your pleasure, everything is effortless, everything flows, you are the man, this world is here for you, you made it.

If this is not you're experience at a club or rave or party, then it's crowded and people are obnoxious drunk and your feet hurt and it's fucking awful.

We never got to be happy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.