[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you stop yearning for 3d girls? >inb4 "but muuh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 61330718_p0.jpg (801KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
61330718_p0.jpg
801KB, 1000x1414px
When did you stop yearning for 3d girls?
>inb4 "but muuh sex real pussy"
2d is objectively better
>>
>When did you develop a fetish for pixels
I didn't lad
>>
>>37350831

And how are they objectively better anon?
>>
>>37350863
Hey anon, did you know that when you look at a photograph of a woman on an electronic device, that photo is made up of pixels? Neat, huh?
>>
>>37350831
A combination of years of rejection and too many images of unappealing looking vagina. At this point only 2D women and 2D cuteboys turn me on any more. I'd fuck a twink or a femboy or a trap irl though, easily.

>>37350943
>don't reject you
>don't betray you
>aren't whores
>don't seek exclusively Chad
>genuinely better personalities

How are they not anon?
>>
I'm transitioning to being 2d only. I have trouble on deciding on a waifu, tho. It's a tough decision.
>>
>>37351031
In other words: you like 2D girls because 3D ones won't fuck you?
>>
>>37351052
That's not how it works and I'm annoyed that I keep running into people who think you just pick something like that.
>>
>>37351085
Well, I agree. You have to feel an emotional attachment and a real love for them. I have trouble with most emotions in general.
>>
>>37351052
you don't really "pick" a waifu, just watch shit ton of anime until one girl clicks with you. It should be natural
>>
File: 1494499972113.jpg (248KB, 1076x1689px) Image search: [Google]
1494499972113.jpg
248KB, 1076x1689px
>2D is objectively better
That's because 2D is perfection.
>>
>>37351066
Date me, fuck me, talk to me, that and vaginas are visually unappealing to me now.
>>
>>37351417
I've never had women interested in me either man but I would never stoop to 2D girls or even fucking a whore. How can it mean anything to you if they're not real? They're cute but they don't feel anything towards you so what do you do, pretend they like you?
>>
>>37350831
Megumin! Really gets Mecumin if you know what I mean heh
>>
File: e453442dab6daa9538435da764660eb2.png (548KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
e453442dab6daa9538435da764660eb2.png
548KB, 750x1050px
>>37351533
I get what you mean, anon.
>>
>>37351495
No, I have no illusions that a 2D girl has any affection towards me.

I fap exclusively to 2D girls now and I just disregard 3D girls completely.
>>
File: 1495643875351.jpg (195KB, 576x410px) Image search: [Google]
1495643875351.jpg
195KB, 576x410px
I'm having the opposite problem right now, maybe someone can help me. Basically for my whole life I have only been attracted to 2D. Not in a meme way like I can't get a gf so I just pretend to like 2D as a sour grapes thing... I literally only found 2D girls attractive and I was perfectly happy with this. However I'm in my 20s now and recently started having a crisis where I want to experience affection and love from a real person.
So I've been trying over the last year or so to train my brain to find 3D women attractive so I can possibly get a gf or something. I've made enough progress that I can find some 3D girls attractive but they have to be both flawless and of a particular type which I have only seen in photos online and never irl. It's fucking hard, most people on this website are having difficulties trying to attract girls whereas I am still at the step of finding them attractive. It's worth mentioning that I am very low test and my sex drive is almost non-existent, so I think this issue stems from me going purely from what aesthetically looks objectively better, instead of any kind of biological sex mechanism that usually biases people towards real life attraction. I've done nofap and it doesn't help. There is zero advice about this online so if anyone knows anything about this I'd love to know what you think.
>>
>>37352150
3D women are shit.

I'm not saying out it out of hate but out of reality. Real women will only take interest in you for very few reasons, whether you're good-looking enough to give them wild sex occasionally or if you're a good-enough provider for her future children. Nothing else is important for women at their core.

If you think about it it does make sense, the woman is simply ensuring her future by picking up a man that fits some of her immediate needs.
2D women on the other hand are radically different, both physically and psychologically. Sorry but if you plan to stay with a 3D woman it means that you're going to eat some shit.

This is why the whole compromise talk exist. Men have always been aware that dealing with women was a painful experience, but they did it for the sake of society because they need children to continue what they have started in their lifetime.
>>
>>37351066
Actually 2D looks nicer. The skin looks so good and everything is so cute and sexy.
3D looks meh to me in comparison.
>>
File: 1494190994929.jpg (125KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
1494190994929.jpg
125KB, 1024x926px
>>37352391
Trust me, I know and understand this perfectly. I can't explain it but I have a sudden yearning for companionship, and I'm not a fag, so what other choice do I have? I love and adore 2D girls more than anything, hell the only reason I ever came to 4chan initially was for the /c/ board. And I am redpilled enough on women to know that dealing with them is nothing but a bad idea. But for me to not be lonely for the rest of my life, there's no alternative except kill myself which I am too much of a wuss to do. So forcing myself to like women is all I can think of.
>>
>>37352690
>I can't explain it but I have a sudden yearning for companionship
Because meme asides humans are not meant to live alone, we are included in the group species.

One another thing is that we --can-- be good at adapting depending on how strong your mind can be, so living alone is just something you do if you can. This is why most people will either kill themselves or chose to stay with an absolute piece of companion.
I've been living alone for 15 years now so it's definitely possible, but you'll have to learn how to do it.

>forcing myself to like women
If you're forcing yourself to do it then it's already wrong. Nothing good comes from forcing yourself to do something you hate.
>>
>>37352819
Thanks anon, you seem like a genuinely wise person. I have plenty of creative outlets and am practicing meditation, basically I'm attempting to take my mind off of this meme without the use of drugs. If you know of anything else I can do I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>37352987
Sorry but what I'm going to say here will be very unoriginal : I just do what I want to do.
As in, I'm a 37y but I still play vidya, watch anime and that kind of shit. I just use my time for myself.

I had to face a lot of shaming in my 24~26 time but I eventually learned to tell people to shut the fuck up about what I do with my life.
I'm not going to say that living alone is the perfect life because it's bullshit, but like I said it's something that you can learn to deal with as the time passes.

Though I feel a bit bad for my parents since they're not going to have any grandchildren I'm just going on with my life. Sometimes you have to make decisions that won't make everyone happy, but it's your life. People have to accept it, but most importantly, you have to accept it too.
>>
>>37350985
She's made of signals first.
Then gets converted to data.
Pixels is just what you interpret the data as.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.