[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too short for girls to consider me attractive because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1488103626286.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488103626286.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
>tfw too short for girls to consider me attractive because of the 6'0 cutoff
>yet too tall to be allowed to complain because technically average if you take minorities and old people into account
Who else in the 5'9-5'10 range here
>>
>>37350354
>technically average if you take minorities and old people into account
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
>>
>>37350354
I'm 5'5 kek
asian here living in asia so it's all good though
pretty much limited to shorter girls which is fine by me
>>
>>37350354
Use 2 inch lifts and date short girls
>>
>>37350368
Which is true.
The actual average for young white males is probably closer to 6'0. Back when I was still in college I only had one guy in my classes who was shorter than me.
>>37350397
>using lifts
Also womanlets want 6'0+ guys as well
>>
>>37350354
...a-are you joking?

did you really fall for that meme?

>6'0 cutoff

what the fuck dude. if you're attractive your height doesn't matter, you obviously have another defect that you're blind to.
>>
>>37350436
>what the fuck dude
I've had three girls tell me that they wouldn't date a guy under 5'11.
>if you're attractive
Yeah that's the problem, my face is average as well, on a good day.
>>
>>37350368
If you're in America, "minorities" are about a generation from becoming the majority. In the younger age groups, they're already the majority. Only the white boomers are pushing up the white population average.
>>
>>37350454
>"the 6' cutoff exists"
>"girls won't date a guy under 5'11"

make up your mind.
also I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>37350354
Anon, if you're really motivated, you could save up 30 grand, go to Asia for limb lengthening. As a few inches to your height. You'll be a Chad.
>>
>>37350495
Two of those girls told me they wouldn't consider dating a guy shorter than 5'11 which was the bare minimum, and that 6'0-6'1 was the most attractive range.
Both of them were shorter than 5'7
>>37350502
Fucking up my legs and proportions forever for 30k doesn't sound like a good deal.
>>
Anything 5'5 to 5'10 would be comfy for me desu
>>
>>37350354
I remember back in the 90s, 5 foot 10 was the cut off. It seems like every decade, the cut off increases by 2 inches. I bet by 2030, it'll be 6 foot 2
>>
>>37350553
Yeah probably. People say 6'1 and above is uncommon but whenever I go outside to areas where young people hang out, I mostly see guys who are in the 6'1-6'3 range, and not many shorter ones.
>>
>>37350526
If you're only increasing your height by 2 to 3 inches, it won't mess up your proportions. I have short legs, and a large torso and
I'm five foot 10 a and I'm saving up for surgery. I have a cute face, but my height is what's stopping from reaching my potential. Anyway, youll only live once, you might as well live like a Chad. Just don't tell anyone about it.

Women can get breast implants, plastic surgery, stomach tucks, and then they've got additional trickery like makeup and high heels. Yet men can't do anything about their looks, except lift, despite the fact that today, we are more harshly by women. It's like they want the average man to lose.
>>
6'10" king of manlets here. I will die a virgin because I didn't make the bare minimum 7' cutoff.
>>
>>37350666
Even then, the price and recovery is extremely off putting.
Guess I'll just wear boots or something.
>>
>>37350577
It's because since feminism liberated women and allowed them to practice hypergamy, most now only breed with men over 6 foot, even if it means sharing these men. Ironically we are the tallest generation but also the most fatherless generation. A lot older men, even boomer men who got proper nutrition and grew up in one of the most prosperous times, are on average 3 inch shorter than today's millenials. It's sexual selection, and the pressure is all on the man and none on the woman
>>
I will fuck Kaiji until his dick falls off
>>
5'11 here, I wish I had 1-2 more inches.
>>
>>37350666
>I'm five foot 10 a and I'm saving up for surgery.

LMAO

sorry kiddo, if you dont have a nice face it doesnt matter how tall you are

pic related is 5'9, do you think he has any problems getting women?

>inb4 but he's rich and socially affluent!

if he didnt have a nice face, he wouldnt be
>>
>>37350693
It's the price you pay for not feeling like shit for the rest of your life.
>>
>>37350717
Source: your ass. Which we know is not reliable because it spews so much shit.
>>
>tfw 6'4 KHHV

I have bad news for anyone who thinks an inch or two of height is going to fix your women problems.
>>
>>37350794
You WILL feel like shit the rest of your life with broken feet.
>>
>>37350818
6'4 in the US? Or eurostan?
>>
>>37350786

He's famous, rich and he purportedly has a big donger. Women love status more than any physical or personality traits. I'm sure the average woman would ditch Chad if she had the chance to fuck the actor who plays Tyrion. I think that's why so many short men are driven to be famous.
>>
>>37350845
>He's famous, rich and he purportedly has a big donger.

you better believe he was slaying pussy long before he even had a career
>>
>>37350843
US. I'm taller than everyone I fucking see but it doesn't matter when your face is repulsive.
>>
>>37350887
Don't you at least get looked a bit by qts? How bad do you look? This is shattering my worldview anon. You should be surrounded by puss.
>>
File: IMG_001.jpg (88KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_001.jpg
88KB, 960x720px
>>37350899
Me in the middle.

Being tall means shit when you have the face of a ginger nu-male.

I'll be 24 this year and have been rejected by 12 women and counting.
>>
>>37350818
6'5", not-unattractive face here. Through pure luck I actually have done the sex (poorly) but yeah if you're naturally a sperglord it really only makes you even more awkward. I don't know how to talk to strangers and that's a skill you need if you're going to get anywhere with women. And my areas of interest are so narrow that I don't think I could have feelings for a women who doesn't share some of them, and finding a woman who isn't a normie is very difficult.
That being said, by pure nature of being tall and not ugly I've gotten Tinder dates before, and if I kept trying maybe I'd find someone I actually like. But I'm in an introverted phase and being with someone you're not into is way worse than being single. Someday I'll get honry enough to attempt it again
>>
>>37350929
Jesus get rid of the bowlcut. Normie undercut, or short spiked hair, lift a bit, get fitting clothes. Not the fucking shirt meme.

Who are the other guys, left guy is what 6'3 and right guy 6'5? Is this a purely tall people gathering or am I mistaken that everyone in the US is a manlet.
>>
>>37350929
Mate,you look thin. Maybe you should build some body mass? Cut the hair(no offense but ginger isn't "in" right now with degenerate dark features loving women ). Get some tattoos. Stop smiling like a beta male. You'll be slaying pussycat in no time.
>>
>>37350962
My cousin and my uncle. It's a family Gathering.

It doesn't matter, anon. The only that matters, has mattered, will matter, is your face. I have been rejected by girls who ended up dating 5'8 wigger degenerates within a month.
>>
>>37350989
I meant *pussy

Fukn auto-correct
>>
>>37351007
Dude with only a bit of improvement you could look way better. Stop fucking around. I'm 6'3 and if I was in the US I'd know what the fuck to do to find some heightmeme gf.
>>
>>37350929
you look like an old lady, they probably think an elderly lesbian is hitting on them.
>>
File: 2132r4t35.jpg (25KB, 211x551px) Image search: [Google]
2132r4t35.jpg
25KB, 211x551px
>>37350989
>Just do these things and you're guaranteed to get pussy!

You're wrong. I will always be at a disadvantage compared to people who have a nice face. I will never have the shark jawline, high cheekbones, and gaunt features that women want. It doesnt matter how much I lift, or how much I dress.
>>
>>37351058
You're a tall white male, you don't know how privileged you are, even if you are arent attractive by conventional standards. I bet you've never even touched weights in your life. Get to the gym faggit
>>
>>37351058
is that you? I know a guy who looks like he could be your twin, his name is phil. he has a gf.
you're acting like the guy off the incel documentary who thought that girls didn't like him because he was ugly when in reality he was a whiny bitch with a shite personality.
>>
>>37351106
Keep telling yourself "Oh if I just do this one thing then I will be surrounded by girls who want to fuck me!"

Good luck with having your legs broken,

Being 2-3 inches taller is not going to get you a gf. I promise you.
>>
File: this guy.png (610KB, 970x633px) Image search: [Google]
this guy.png
610KB, 970x633px
>>37351130
pic related is the guy i am talking about from the incel documentary. he kept photoshopping pictures of himself to look anime because she thought it would make girls like him, but he was just insufferable as fuck.
>>
>>37351171
That guy would be decently attractive if he lost weight. He clearly has nice cheekbones and would even have a jawline if he lost 20-30 pounds.
>>
>>37350385
im a 5'5'' south european shitskin

it's not so bad since there are a lot of other manlets, but then again there's also a lot of tall as fuck chads too
>>
>>37351171
this guy literally looks like a chad i know

except the guy i know is skinny, this guy looks a bit chubby
>>
>>37350354

Most girls only want a guy 3 inches taller than them, so you can still date like 60%-70% of girls.
>>
A guy's height doesn't matter that much. It's about his character mostly,I promise you. The last guy I dated was 6'3,but he had a big heart and that's all that matters.
>>
>>37351195
>>37351250
I know, he looks totally normal, he was just a fucking asshole and blamed it on his looks.
>>
>sister's friend is 5'11"
>regularly dates men shorter than her
>got pregnant to a man the same height
????????
>>
>>37351308
Actually few girls care about height. They all say they want a tall guy but girls are dumb and don't know what they want.
>>
>>37350354

most 5'10" people I know just lie about their height and tell people they're 6'0
>>
>>37351471
Most 5" men lie about their dick size and say they are 6".
>>
Daily reminder that height isn't as big of an issue as you guys seem to think. I can say with confidence that any man blaming his height for being single is severely lacking in some other department and that's the real issue.

I can't really into imperial units but I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6" and I've had two girlfriends in the past (currently single) so clearly being a manlet hasn't prevented me from getting sex or relationships.
>B-but you're probably just super good looking
No I'm not. I'd give myself a 2/5, maybe 3/5 on a good day but I'm basically just a slightly below average looking guy on top of being a manlet. The thing I've noticed is that you can compensate A LOT of flaws by just being really social. Talk a lot, keep the conversation going, joke about all kinds of things and just be funny and outgoing. That's what I've been doing since it's pretty much all I have and it's been working well enough, not just with girls but also with friends.

Being insecure about your height and blaming your problems on it is the absolute worst thing you can do because you're basically just telling everyone that you're a loser with no self-confidence whatsoever. Being a manlet is not going to stop anyone from getting a girlfriend as long as you handle social situations well and look like a normal human being.
>>
>>37351375
>what are outliers
blox0
>>
File: 1495429413905.jpg (123KB, 826x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495429413905.jpg
123KB, 826x768px
>>37350354
>tfw 6'1 :)

inches make a difference
>>
5'11 men get the most dates according to studies and shit. That is optimal height. Maybe wear lifts if you're insecure.
>>
>>37351644
Outliers: men over 6'4" who have had sex.
>>
>>37352377
>tfw missing that one inch
>>
>>37350929

You look like a cool guy, get off 4chan and learn to be comfortable with yourself
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.