[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw when wearing a bra is so bloody uncomfortable but mum says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0924.gif (14KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.gif
14KB, 356x200px
Tfw when wearing a bra is so bloody uncomfortable but mum says I have to because without one "it doesn't look right"
Yea they jiggle and you can see the nips but....they're so uncomfortable :( it's a wire literally wrapped around my body all day ;(
>>
>>37350183
how old are you even, anonska
>>
>>37350183
Can I use my hands as your bra all day?
>>
>>37350220
Origiooo
>>
are you 12 or something

origionobonio
>>
>>37350237
are they particularly big that you need a bra?
>>
You're a woman. You have nothing worth complaining about
>>
>>37350183
What's your cup size? I'm a B cup and I can get away with not wearing a bra but then again I don't go out a lot anyway.
My mom chews me out for it too, though.
>>
I sincerely hope that nobody is giving serious replies in this thread.
>>
Just tape your nipples.
>>
>>37350258
36 C, I too can get away with it but only with dark baggy tshirts, they're just about big enough to make it obvious when I don't have a bra on :/
I'm probs gonna buy nipple stickers. I could deffo get away with them
>>
>>37350183
>>37350258
Either of you ladies interested in a bf?
>>
>>37350258
This is clearly not a thread for chestlets.
>>
be my gf plsz
>>
>>37350288
I never tried those but I heard they kind of chafe after a while? I don't know, give it a go.

>>37350290
I'm not, sorry anon.

>>37350293
No bully pls
>>
>>37350288
cuuuute!

big enough she says. if you don't wear a bra, all the guys are going to like you. :)
>>
>>37350183
lose some weight so your manboobs size down a little
>>
>>37350314
bullies will persist until they get what they want; a romantic investment and a partner.
>>
>>37350254
I have this to complain about tho !
>>
>>37350314
>I'm not, sorry anon.

You asexual or dyke?
>>
>>37350340
Misplaced comma. Meant to be read as "I'm not sorry, anon."
>>
Why don't you pay the extra and get those boulders fitted properly so you don't feel uncomfortable when you have to wear a bra? Or just ask me and I'll help carry them around for you :^)
>>
>>37350183
Show your tits and go away
>>
>>37350340
Dyke.

>>37350375
Tailor-made bras get really expensive though, especially if you want one every day of the week. Assuming you don't wear one bra all week I guess.
>>
>>37350396
>>37350396
Well would you rather have saggy boobs and show the world your nipples, or not be uncomfortable when you have to wear a bra and be a tiny little bit poorer?
I know which one I'd pick and I don't even have boobs.
>>
>>37350375
i do have a properly fitted bra kek
it's still not as comfy and free as wearing no bra at all
>>
>>37350435
You're right of course. I do have fitted bras but I still prefer not wearing one - I'm just saying it's costly, especially if you're a student poorfag or something.
>>
>>37350469
>>37350511
Uh, still - if you try to wear just nipple stickers or bandaids I don't think that's going to go over very well..
>>
>>37350523
Not OP, but why? You don't really notice those through clothing, I figure.
>>
>>37350616
I dunno, but you'll probably have to get used to the sensation of rubbing against fabric anyway, even with stuff covering your nips. Not like a bra is any better, but at least you're not jiggling like a motherfucker.
>>
>bra thread
>not a single femanon has posted a pic of theirs
>>
>>37350183
I don't wear a bra or shave or any useless shit like that.

t. an adult who doesn't care about mommy's opinion
>>
>>37350668
Well I'm a B cup so there's not much jiggling going on in any case.

>>37350678
Well lucky you. But I still live with mommy and having her chew me out for dumb shit is not worth the fight.
And not shaving semi-regularly just feels weird to me tbqh.
>>
I just wear a sports bra. I do a lot of exercise (esp. running) anyway and my boobs are small.
>>
>>37350678
I wish more girls had hairy pussies.
>>
>>37350745
Are you going to be my gf or not you fucking slut
>>
I mostly wear low support sports bras and bralettes, both are quite comfortable and will stop your nips showing.
>>
>>37350782
>>37350832
These anons have the right idea. Sportbras are so much comfier. But unfortunately rarely cute.

>>37350822
No anon, still gay.
>>
File: grog.jpg (55KB, 550x390px) Image search: [Google]
grog.jpg
55KB, 550x390px
>Tfw when wearing panties is so bloody uncomfortable but dad says I have to because without one "it doesn't look right" Yea they jiggle and you can see the dick but....they're so uncomfortable :( it's a wire literally wrapped around my body all day ;(

Way to brag your fat bags, bitch.
>>
>>37350854
If you want something cute wear bralettes, urban outfitters has a lot and many are lace and have intricate details like bows and crossing straps. I would recommend
>>
>>37350183

Oh vagina. SILLY VAGINA!! Just go get two sea shells from the beach and tape them to your nipples.

Then you can pretend you're a clam AND CLAM THE FUCK UP!!
>>
>>37351059
That sounds pretty good, I'll check that out. Thanks.
>>
lesbians can not be robots.
>>
>>37351535
>dating pool tiny minority of the population who are all fucking terrible

most robot of all tbqh
>>
>>37351590
>wahh I have to date people that aren't perfect :(
Every human being is shit
>>
>>37350288
>36 band size
lose some weight you fat greasy bitch
>>
>>37351535
Surely more so than heteros? They have to date 5% of the population, a significant percentage of which is disgusting bulldykes who'll beat them up. . Femme lesbians are poor bastards
>>
>>37351636
>attractive people are poor bastards because they have to put effort into finding someone GOOD to date
>being able to date anyone at all
>not being treated by shit by literally everyone because you're a doormat
>>
Female homosexuality is a myth.
>>
File: 1496000210697.jpg (72KB, 683x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496000210697.jpg
72KB, 683x760px
>>37350183
Wear a sports bra ya dumb. They're way more comfortable give more support than regular bras.
>>
>>37350183
How about go to a place and get professionally measured. If you are that uncomfortable obviously the bras you have arent right for you. I aint even a fucking woman and I understand this shit.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.