[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOTS FIRED I REPEAT SHOTS FIRED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: d0000.jpg (102KB, 422x408px) Image search: [Google]
d0000.jpg
102KB, 422x408px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
UNLOAD THOSE DISLIKES.
>>
>>37350028
this all they do is steal shit then try to make it there own
>>
>>37350028
also got to the end who the fuck would give some stacy a 1000$ watch when 1st meeting her
>>
>>37350175
We would apparently.
>>
>>37350028
I can only be fucked watching the first minute and it's 100% accurate. This describes you faggots perfectly. Mucho autsimo lmao
>>
>>37350028
NYPA scumbag
>>
>>37350188
we wouldnt i think we would just get cheap street hookers for a week or a one really sexy good one
be nice if we could have a meme war against them like /pol/ did for the election would be fun like the good old days
>>
>using the subject field
Fucking newfags, seriously
>>
>>37350028
You do realize you're only giving them more views, right? Where the hell is /pol/ and /b/ to ddos them?
>>
>>37351548
>DDoSing youtube
Buzzfeed false flagger please leave
>>
>>37351573
Sorry, I don't know much about the terms, anon.
I was more thinking their websites.
>>
>>37351595
Were not starting an internet war with Buzzfeed. The whole site is still suffering from the one /v/ and /pol/ had with Gawker
>>
You're welcome buzz feed.

We're much uglier than him, and try about as hard.
>>
>>37350028

Who the fuck says "Lulz" anymore?
>>
File: 1415231985303.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415231985303.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37351635
>Were not starting an internet war with Buzzfeed
correction: youre not starting an internet war with Buzzfeed
>>
>>37351674
Atleast leave it out of /r9k/. nu-/pol/ can do whatever they want. We don't need a millionth surge of newfags
>>
>>37351667
It's so funny how far behind the curve Buzzfeed are
>>
>>37351635
not its not you buzzfeed shill
we just need to call there advertisers and say were boycotting there products because they
support buzzfeed
>>
>>37352124
This is exactly what gamergate tried to do, but it only lead to a massive backlash
>>
It's a well made production. Good actors, captured the tame side of 4chan well.
>>
>>37352149
those were the best days of r9k wtf u on about
dont you remember the tumblr war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvjwXhCNZcU
>>
>>37353125
The whole "war" was caused by /pol/ trolling them into attacking us
>>
>>37353166
/pol/ got attacked to and ats just a spooky /x/ meme u mong yu know buzzfeed lurks here now you could be a buzzfeed shill for all i know and again its not tumblr or gamergate this is just a small proxy
and fuck buzzfeed they have this coming they are gawker 2.0 with product placement
>>
>>37350028
Dislike and report it for "Hateful or abusive content > Bullying"

The description I used was the follow:
This video is meant to hatefully target individuals who enjoy image board culture, anime, and the stay at home lifestyle.

Spam those reports and dislikes friends. These fuckers need to burn.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.