[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question, why don't we pool our resources and buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Fj0116 - Sawau-i-Lau.jpg (46KB, 787x523px) Image search: [Google]
Fj0116 - Sawau-i-Lau.jpg
46KB, 787x523px
Honest question, why don't we pool our resources and buy an island? We could be free of the normies forever
>>
>>37349927
to much work and i dont want to do all at work just to cucked by chads and normies again
>>
File: 7053199[1].jpg (99KB, 1024x691px) Image search: [Google]
7053199[1].jpg
99KB, 1024x691px
>>37349927
>robots
>ressources
Behold, Robolandia!
>>
me and my gf can come right, we are both robots.
>>
>>37349927
>1000 sweaty, NEET cucks shouting "MAGA" and "DEATH TO NORMIES!"? Jerking off to 2d women all day while fighting each other on who gets the last hot dog?

Sign me the fuck up
>>
As long as we don't name it Kekistan
>>
>>37350088
hello there buzzfeed
>>
I have a massive 12c, so I'm gonna claim that grain of sand in the top left. That black-ish looking bit thats a bit shiny when you put it right under the sun. Premium sand, that. None of you fuckers better touch it.
>>
Islands are expensive. Something with resources and is liveable would cost upwards of millions. So we'd have to share it about 1000 different ways, in which case we won't have enough resources to survive. Not to mention I wouldn't want to share it with 1000 other people, robots or not, I hate people.

I very nearly moved out into the wilderness with a friend who built this log cabin. He's been out there for a few years now (but has to make town trips every fortnight). Sounds comfy, but again, another person.
>>
>>37349927
because living with social recluses would be a unique kind of hell and nobody would show up anyway
>>
After I hit the wall and have to leave the cock carusell, I'll join you since I don't want a family or children.
>>
>>37350152
Not really. You can buy an island in Wisconsin for the price of a new Lambo.
>>
Just buy some cheap land and a trailer, you're good to go. Involving others, there's no need for that
>>
Unlike you illiterate heathens, I've read Lord of the Flies.
You can have your little island "paradise."
*chuckle*
>>
>>37349927
There will always be chads, chads are just the top males in whatever social construct we happen to exist in
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.