[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, I am posting this to you in extreme agony. This is no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: sausage.gif (121KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
sausage.gif
121KB, 400x274px
/r9k/, I am posting this to you in extreme agony. This is no copy pasta, this isn't a stupid post trying to get attention, this is a serious cry for help. I have been faithfull to you, /r9k/, for many years, and now I hope you can help me.
I was trying to shave my genitals today, to make them a little more comfortable for summer. I had no razor, so I was using some titanium scissors. Needless to say, I missed and accidentally removed a sizable chunk from the head of my PENIS. I passed out at first, but I woke up an hour or so later, covered in blood. I was able to stop the bleeding...but I wanted to put it back on and hope it would all be better.... I used super glue. It's holdong on there, but theres still blood, and a really bad line around the chunk, and it hurts oh god so bad... I have no medical insurance so I can't go to the doctor, and I live by myself so I can't get anyone else to help.
I need someone on /r9k/ who knows something about medical stuff. What can I do? I don't know, if I leave it on there with the glue will it heal itself back on? Help me please, it hurts a lot. I've already taken 4 extra strength tylenol and its not helping...
>>
go 2 gospital
>>
go to the hospital or ur dick is gonna fall off
>>
>>37349881
Run to hospital you dumb son of a bitch
>>
>>37349881
Go to the doctor and deal with the fucking debt.

How do you even snip your dick while trimming pubes?
>>
When you cut a chunk of your dick off, you're not supposed to glue it back on. The human body doesn't work that way. Get your dick to a hospital.
>>
U wot m8?
I lost a fingernail and tried to glue it back on after getting hit by a car, it got infected.
>>
your dick is about to get infected, OP. enjoy!
>>
>>37349881

fake . stop replying and abandon thread
>>
>>37349881
did you seriously just ask if you could glue a piece of the head back onto your penis?
>>
>>37349881
Guaranteed 3 months no fap
>>
>>37349881
Pic of dick with timestamp or it didn't happen
>>
>>37349881
>I have no medical insurance so I can't go to the doctor
And the USA claims to be a First World Country...
>>
>>37349881
Pics or gtfo

Seriously though, I'm an emergency doc. Let me tell you how bad you fucked up.
>>
Sew it back on if you can take the pain. Glue isn't going to work.
>>
If you had really used super glue your dick would literally be melting right now, and you'd be screaming, not posting.

Also
>gluing on severed body parts
Did you think your penis was a light fixture or something?
>>
>>37349881
Pic, timestamp.
Nowwwwwww originalitus
>>
>>37349881
pics or didn't happen m9
>>
Mate, go to the fucking hospital. Yeah it'll be expensive but it's your fucking dick we're talking about here, no price is too high
>>
>>37351812
It isn't like he's ever going to use it lol
>>
Just preventing this thread from being bumped off.
>>
>>37350990
This.

If no pics, it can't be true.
>>
NEET with a biology degree here, how much blood have you lost?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.