[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >poor my whole life (sharing one can of corned beef

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1495157544921.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495157544921.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>be me
>poor my whole life (sharing one can of corned beef for a household of 5, living in really disgusting apartments, no computer, no air-conditioning, etc)
>constantly jumped from different schools
>was bullied at school by shitskin fuckers (teachers included) because i couldn't speak or understand their language and also because i wasn't fuckin BROWN
>didn't finish school
>stopped at 5th gr because family couldn't afford it
>all this because my dad was a violent abusive absent drug addict
>18 now
>still fuckin poor and backed up in debts
>only academical knowledge i have is from 5th grade
>can't get job in 3rd world shit country where healthcare isn't free nor education because gov is corrupt and they only hire highschool grads here
>feel so fucking useless and dumb for not being able to help my mom out or provide for my little brother
>don't even have skills, talents or even hobbies

i want to kill myself but i'm too much of a fucking pussy to do it. i am literally worthless and i feel like i couldn't do anything to prevent this. i don't want my family to lose their home or starve anymore. i'm sick of seeing my mom struggle but there's nothing i can do.
can anyone relate and do you have solutions?
>>
>>37349305
What country do you live in? You seem to have a pretty good grasp of the English language
>>
>one can of muh beans a day
>can afford a device used to post on the internet

where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1490273888508.png (150KB, 780x433px) Image search: [Google]
1490273888508.png
150KB, 780x433px
>>37349305
>only academical knowledge i have is from 5th grade

literally the same as me. 6-8th grades are a blur and dropped out of highschool. Am 19 now. I think it's too late for us my phamily
>>
I don't know why people make such a big drama out of suicide. Like dude stop waiting for shit to happen. You can either go and try to do something with your life and probably fail, or just put yourself out of your misery. Why sit around whining and crying like a pussy, that only makes things worse.
>>
>>37349318
it's just LARP baka
>>
>gov is corrupt and they only hire highschool grads here
well no shit, the majority of people who didnt finish high school are druggies or literal retards
>>
>>37349327
>>37349318
property of duterte
>>
>>37349367
>cant get some retard job in philippines
migth as well off yourself
>>
>>37349342
i'm pathetically too scared of the pain and if it fucking fails more bills to pay
>>
>>37349378
well obviously you wouldn't know but it's whatever
>>
>>37349381
Just find the tallest building you can access and jump. Can't fuck that up.
>>
>>37349367
I bet selling drugs pays a lot right now. You might die but you were going to kill yourself anyways, might as well try to make some cash.

Are you white btw?
>>
>>37349354
I mean to work like manual labor or simple shit like lifting. do you really need to be a hs grad for that? like mopping? forreal
>>
>>37349405
yea but because of our president a lot of people are more cautious now. i am eurasian
>>
>>37349401
would you recommend i be high and drunk for this? to make it easier i mean so i don't hesitate. i'm that much of a pussy i swear
>>
Get a job. Any job will help. You can speak English fine
>>
tfw live without power for months n fags complain about muh beans
>>
>>37349442
Idk I've never killed myself, but if I did I probably wouldn't get drunk or high beforehand. Doing things with a clear mind reduces the chances of fucking it up, and suicide is not something you wanna fuck up.
>>
>>37349488
it's honestly not that easy. i've tried applying for a bunch and even offering my own cleaning services for college dorms. our dorms here are studio condo units. no one seem to need it even if every dorm i've been to is filthy.
>>
>>37349503
do you care and worry about your family as well?
>>
>>37349342

don't see how it makes things worse
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.