[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 100,000 dollars a year would you join the Yakuza?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1379.jpg (304KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
304KB, 1024x1024px
For 100,000 dollars a year would you join the Yakuza?
>>
>>37348986
Yeah I don't care if I live or die, thing is I'm white though.
>>
I would join the Yakuza for free.
>>
>>37348986
What would they need me for? 100k sounds like a sweet salary, but what do I need to do?

I can make more by continuing on my current path anyway.
>>
>>37348986
>getting paid 100,000 a year to bully Japanese people
I better not be paid in Yen.
>>
I would join yakuza for 0$ and a gf
>>
>>37348986
I would join the yamaha then commit a sodoku. Ni hao
>>
>>37349063
>For 100,000 dollars a year
learn to read moron
>>
>>37349090
What if he meant japanese dollars?
>>37348986
What do I have to do for them?
>>
If I get a cute Japanese gf I'd do it for free
>>
>>37348986
They're actually fairly nice to newcomers. Just do what they say and don't snitch on them. Also don't get into any rival in Japan because they might be Yakuza and then you're fucked. A friend of mine worked for them and they all he did was clean the office and stuff.
>>
who are they and what do they do? i'm too lazy to read the wikipedia page
>>
>>37349100
The currency issued in north borneo, singapore, malaya, sarawak, and brunei during 1942 to 1945? I kind of doubt it
>>
Yakuza are normie as fuck. As a foot soldier you have to hang out in tracksuits and intimidate people and shit all day. If you don't think you're hot shit let alone have basic social skills and self-esteem it's not going to work out. Incredibly social.
>>
>>37349177
Japanese gangsters. Extremely hierarchical with a whole culture and a lot of money and political sway. Far more formal than the mafia, for example. They like to romanticise themselves as modern samurai. Not all of them, but there's this meme about nobility because back in the day commoners set up a parallel to samurai culture because of course you were born into that or you weren't. It's because of the yakuza that tattoos are extremely taboo in Japan to the point that you wouldn't be allowed in a public bath if you have one. They're considered the hallmark of a criminal. Having one at all would be extremely harmful to your employment prospects too.
>>
>>37349116
Thats nice. You are hired. We will send you a cheap whore to pose as your gf soon. Wait for further instructions and don't change your IP.
>>
Im not japanese moron
>>
>>37348986
this painting is extremely aesthetic.
>>
File: 1354635648385.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1354635648385.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>>37349366
dubs of career opportunities
>>
>>37348986
They get much more than that, famzo. Hell, even niggers buy themselves Cadillacs in the first couple of years just from slinging crack, so I would guess modern day mafia wouldn't be ashier than a literal ghetto.
>>
>>37348986
Do I also get to nail me some JAV qts?
>>
>>37349573
No. Even though you're in the Yakuza you still repulse women because you're still you.
>>
>>37349842
Hace you ever watched jav?
They always get railed by fat old men.
Anon should have no problem fucking one if he's yakuza.
Now the woman wanting it it's a different matter entirely.
>>
>>37348986
depends how demanding the work schedule is. i'm not going to risk a 30% raise to get shot because mister yang thought i didn't dress nice enough that day
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.