[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OOOOOOOUUUUTTT!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
What is happening to this board? I knew it's been bad for quite a while but this just keeps getting worse by the day.
Everyday I keep seeing more and more threads involving both gf's and sex, people whining about their ex gf's, the way they lost their virginty, how that girl they were dating doesn't talk to them anymore etc.
You got /b/, /soc/, facebook and even reddit where you can talk to other normals about these things
Why can't you just let us autistic robots have a place for ourselves?

Why do you always have to fuck everything up and take it's place? You wouldn't leave us alone at school, you won't leave us alone at the workplace, you won't leave us alone at social gatherings you wont leave us alnoe out in public and you wont even leave us the fuck alone on the places where we can b ourselves, the only place were we could feel like we wasn't a social outcasts wierdo for once.
All meme's and jokes aside, what's wrong with you guys?
>>
File: 1496025003364.png (501KB, 455x568px) Image search: [Google]
1496025003364.png
501KB, 455x568px
>>37345361
My bad man

This is original btw
>>
File: 1723481974.jpg (76KB, 990x990px) Image search: [Google]
1723481974.jpg
76KB, 990x990px
>tfw feelings
>tfw can't describe feelings
>tfw can't decide on should i have a negative or positive attitude
>tfw wonder if women are truly evil or just really so deep into their own insanity they've lost their rope back to reality and thus have to wreck havok on the male species
>>
>>37345361
this thread is as good as my girlfriend's puss.
>>
>>37345361
What happens if I was a massive awkward shut in neet that happened to somehow get a gf that fucked me over in every conceivable way and then ditched me

Am I not still a robot? I'm still as miserable and awkward as ever with nothing on the horizon.
>>
>>37345429
>tfw feelings
>tfw can't describe feelings
>tfw can't decide on should i have a negative or positive attitude

do you have aspergers by any chance?
>>
>>37345361
Do you actually believe that they're gonna read this post and never come back to this website? Jesus get a hobby
>>
>>37345361
Or how about you stop being a whiny bitch?
>>
>>37345361

The only solution is for the actual robots to perform an all out shunning of any normies. This will start by strictly following an agreed upon definition of the term "normie". Anyone that meets the criteria for a normie is shunned, avoided, doesn't get any (you)'s, and shunned here. Normies like to feel special, unique and they try to blend in with the actual robots, with mental illness because of short comings in their relationships with other normies.

tldr - Create an agreed upon definition of the term "normie", shun anyone that meets that criteria, Maybe it would help?
>>
File: fucknormies.jpg (107KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
fucknormies.jpg
107KB, 750x612px
>>37345725

Fuck you
Get the fuck out, Now. Normie scum
>>
>>37345761
I guess a good "baseline" is that a normie is anyone who can function or live a "normal" life, is neurotypical, has friends, has good education and/or a job, isn't a virgin, has or have had a gf etc.
>>
>>37345761
>>37345824
anyone who lives by and follows mainstream culture, interests and lifestyles
>>
>>37345590
if you are under 20 get the fuck out
>>
>>37345896
About to be 23
>>
>>37346037
how long have you been a neet if less than a year get off my board
>>
>>37345824

Now that is a good definition. Thought it is rather vague.
A better one?

Normie : an individual that is satisfied in every aspect of his or her life and peers are satisfied with the individual's accomplishments. The individual is capable of having healthy relationships of all types (work relationships, personal relationships, social relationships)
>>
>>37346093
I quit going to school at 17, did nothing till about 21, and had two jobs I got fired from with about 6 months of neetdom in between jobs and going on 4 months since the last one
>>
I have a gf but I've been coming here since the board was founded and have found it hard to quit. Am I allowed to stay?
>>
Why do we have so many complainers like OP these days? There is an entire site for you called wizchan.
>>
>>37346166
I know right man?

Anyway I just fucked like 8 different girls the past week and got a promotion at my prestigious law firm. I'm really optimistic about the future. The world is my oyster!
>>
I was a huge social outcast in high school: extremely shy and people often picked on me. I was a KHV and only hobby was vidya.
I felt at home on this site, but when I entered uni everything changed: I became a normie. Lost KHV status and got a lot of friends.
Could never leave this website though, it's such a chill place and I can relatie to so much.

Please can I stay?
>>
>>37346217
baitposting is against the roolz
enjoy your ban faggot
>>
>>37346166
because of faggots like you who reply to every fembot/cuck/blacked/trap thread
>>
>>37346245
Why are you being such a complainer man? Lighten up.
>>
>>37345761
>tldr - Create an agreed upon definition of the term "normie", shun anyone that meets that criteria, Maybe it would help?
Anyone who posts about normal shit here. Feels, gf, no gf whatever.
>>
>>37345761
You shun the normies by making as much degenerate threads as possible, traps big black cocks cunnies whatever, just blast the board with those threads constantly in a small period to keep the absolute normie redditors away, the oudated design and cancerous ads are not enough these days.
>>
File: 441.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
441.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>37346121
>Normie : an individual that is satisfied in every aspect of his or her life and peers are satisfied with the individual's accomplishments. The individual is capable of having healthy relationships of all types (work relationships, personal relationships, social relationships)

this is it
robot uprising begins now
>>
>>37346288
>traps big black cocks cunnies whatever
that shit gets you banned of r9k becuase it's "/b/ material" same shit with gore, animal abuse etc.
>>
File: 612.jpg (81KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
612.jpg
81KB, 600x544px
>>37346295

Where should we start? Gather up all the normies and force them back onto normiebook?
>>
>>37345361
Because the truth is the opposite of what they taught. Most people are psychopaths that only wish to inflict pain on others. Normalshits are at the pinnacle of this.
May Gott mit Uns, although we may have to evacuate /r9k/ in a decade or so.
>>
File: IMG_0035.jpg (1MB, 1938x3087px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0035.jpg
1MB, 1938x3087px
>>37346295
I'm prepared at my comfy station
All systems are a go
>>
>>37346355
we can start by GETTING THESE FUCKING THREADS AWAY!
just look at all the fucking horny whiteknight faggots in this thread
>>>>37345424
>>
>>37346355
Normiebook is occupied by middle aged people. Narcissistchat or instacrap are the hot shit now.
>>
>>37346497
Fembots need their own space too. We can't displace our allies.
>>
>>37346511

Then we must isolate the normans to their natural habitat. They are not welcome here.
>>
>>37346534
fembots isn't a real thing
>>
File: IMG_9608.jpg (86KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9608.jpg
86KB, 750x498px
Anyone wanna hear the story of how I met my girlfriend?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.