[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they are just ONE bad day away from kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: aeQBYjzA_700w_0.jpg (38KB, 512x423px) Image search: [Google]
aeQBYjzA_700w_0.jpg
38KB, 512x423px
Anyone else feel like they are just ONE bad day away from kill yourself/others? I feel like women would be really easy to kill. God knows they deserve it
>>
>>37345240
No. Honestly if you think you are single day from doing something really bad you need professional help. I know it isn't easy to hear. You need someone who you can talk to. If you tried to talk to someone and it didn't work out try again. They weren't the right person. All that matters in the end is that you keep trying. Good luck anon.
>>
>>37345240
>>37346621
Y-yea bro just keep on being a cog! If you get "help" you'll eventually be fine with the world shitting all over you!
>>
>>37346797
ya killing yourself and others to be a headline for half a day is definitely the way to go!
>>
Last Friday for the first time in my life I did not want to get out of bed. I feel like I'm 1 bad day from a sobbing breakdown. I don't think it will be explosive or violent, just simply being unable to do anything but scream and cry.
>>
>>37346621
Why shouldn't he murder a bunch of women? What do roasties do to earn being alive?
>>
File: corbis-jb003885.jpg (111KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
corbis-jb003885.jpg
111KB, 640x430px
>>37346797
We've all been cogs since civilization began. Whatever country man has lived in, in whatever era, 99.9% of people were someone else's bitches and lackeys, barely able to rise above the morass.

Reading an image board and calling yourself a "redpilled" edgelord doesn't give you any special powers to cast off your chains. So just suck it up like the rest of us and either make do with what you've got or actually go out there and DO something.
>>
>>37346973
Jesus Christ, you people are so fucked in the head.
>>
>>37346950
Might as well. Wasn't gonna be a headline for any other reason.
>>
>>37347125
Why is being a headline any less a part of just being a cog? Is being a headline important?
>>
>>37347014
>go out there and DO something
That's the plan, a couple a dead bodies and shattered lives sounds like something to do
>>
>>37346969

>>37346621
>>37346621
>>37346621

Originaloelo commmento!
>>
>>37347155
It's been done thousands of times before throughout the history of civilization. Perhaps you are too much a pussy try to do it yourself that's why you try to encourage others on a image board instead of shot to death by one public servant or another..
>>
>>37346973
>thatl logic

People like you are why the world is so shit that people want to do stuff like this in the first place.
>>
>>37347148
No you fucking normalfag. It's about giving somebody a fraction of my pain. And reveling in the power to destroy lives of those who paid no mind to me. Basking in the sorrow and misery of the roaches you crush.
>>
>>37347186
Yea, it's happened before. I hope the family of those killed feel better when you tell them that.
>>
Go shoot up some school my man
9mm fmj the way
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (30KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
30KB, 351x351px
>>37346969
nigger what the shit?
>"for the first time in my life" face-ass
who the fuck

this b8 is massive
>>
>>37347234
>not wanting to randomly slaughter people makes you a normalfag

I do like to come to /rk9/ to feel superior so thanks I guess
>>
>>37347312
Yes it does. Why don't you go share this on Instagram too so everyone can know just how cool and conformist you are!
>>
>>37347302
That poster here. I'm not OP, but I'm in a similar mental state.
>>
>>37345240
>Anyone else feel like they are just ONE bad day away from kill yourself/others? I feel like women would be really easy to kill. God knows they deserve it

>I had a bad day and my feelings are hurt and OMG my pussy has sand in it so I'm going to lose all composure and lash out at people who probably did nothing because my emotional pain is equal to thr physical suffering in others fuck consequences I'm a giant vagina girl who can't think rationally

I can see why people are mean to you OP
>>
>>37347400
>I had a bad day and my feelings are hurt and OMG my pussy has sand in it so I'm going to lose all composure and lash out at people who probably did nothing because my emotional pain is equal to thr physical suffering in others fuck consequences I'm a giant vagina girl who can't think rationally

Give me one(1) single reason why I should care about the suffering of others if it brings me joy?
>>
File: 1425698062562-1.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1425698062562-1.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>37347234
>And reveling in the power to destroy lives of those who paid no mind to me

I can't imagine why they paid you no mind, Anon...you seem like such a charming, fascinating, likable guy! If only they'd taken the time to get to know the REAL YOU, they'd love you like we do!
>>
File: 1494014301550.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1494014301550.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>37347312
>>37347462
>>37347400
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOAAAAAAAAARD GO FUCK OFF TO REDDIT
>>
>>37347462
Oh wow lol. The classic everyone treats you like shit because you are a piece of shit argument?
Your normalfag brain can't possibly comprehend that I, a rational person, could be driven to such ideas? Maybe it scares you because if I could be driven to this point you could too?

Either way you're right. I'm a piece of shit. And those that I lay waste to will understand that completely.
>>
>>37347459
Serious question: does the idea of never being remembered for anything other than causing pain in the world bother you? To literally know that the world truly would've been better off if you'd never been born? Because that would be your only legacy.
>>
>tell someone they have a shit opinion
>they blame reddit

I miss the old days when people had a different perspective everyone just called each other niggers and fags and that was that.They DISAGREED and that was it. Now there has to be some external problem. What I am essentially saying is /rk9/ should be scrapped.
>>
>>37347508
No it comforts me. Having a negative impact is of greater magnitude than having no impact. My empathy causes my gut to wrench when I think of losing to a loved one. To think I could give that feeling to dozens for each person I killed. It gets me excited to say the least.
>>
Not really, but I act fucking rude to everyone I see now and abandoned all my friends. I wish I could start a war.
>>
>>37347556
A true nihilist like yourself should then know that even that pain will soon be forgotten. In 20 years you won't even be a footnote in a history book. In 100 years you won't even be a part of a statistic. Even when throwing the biggest temper tantrum you could the world will forget you just as if you had lived the most worthless life or the most noble one

People like you are just as bad as any Chad. You would hurt robots just as indiscriminately as you would anyone else. If there were less shittos like you then maybe the world would be a better place and there wouldn't be so many depressed bots. I know I get sad about the world all the time. That's part of the burden we bear.
>>
>>37346950
the headline is just the cherry on top. the real best part is the eternal bliss of death
>>
>>37347635
You're the only one obsessed with legacy and the feelings of of people yet to be born.

The pain I'd cause would be immediate, those initial days of anguish will feel like eternities to those people. To think, one person caused all that. To think I had such power.
>>
>>37347035
Come here from the BuzzFeed video normalshit?
>>
>I regularly lose my shit and threaten my family, add to my collection of holes in my wall
>one day it's not gonna be my wall

it's probably just going to be my own head, I don't have it in me to kill my family and killing other people would literally feel like swatting flies so what's the point?
>>
File: image.png (738KB, 834x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
738KB, 834x640px
>>37347679
You are the one who brought legacy up. I am the one who said in the end it doesn't matter how you live. You talk about the idea of power over people you wouldn't even be there to experience. I am the one who talks about power over yourself. You feel this way about lashing out because you don't feel any control over even yourself so you want to control others. It's honestly pathetic. You are the kind of person who would have been a bully if you ever had any power yourself but instead you were bullied.

Do you know why?

It's cause you are a fucking faggot.
>>
>>37347905
I mean you're right but it doesn't make it hurt any less. Doesn't make me not want to kill people.
>>
>>37347679
Honestly what's the purpose in a lame power display like you're fantasizing about?

Rather than lashing out in frustration because things aren't the way you want them to be, you could try to change them to be better.

Potentially, you could write something to change people's minds or influence them in the way you wish, instead of just pointlessly harming them. You could advocate for better treatment of people in your situation and not merely improve your own life but other people in similar circumstance. Even if you fail to change anyone's mind, you can at least say that you didn't give in to your anger and waste your time and others.

Giving in to your anger is the easier and lazier answer with a worse outcome. Likely it's pointless you try to convince you anyway, considering that what's led you to your current state is probably what led you to believe this is a desirable outcome. That is, you're weak-willed, quick to anger, rash, and unable to put in the effort required to fix your problems. Instead of giving in to your weaknesses and faults, you could put effort to improve yourself and your life, or those around you. Even if you feel it's pointless or that you've already tried, then you're giving in to hopelessness because it is again the easiest and laziest answer that doesn't require any competence or effort or will.
>>
>>37348289
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS

That's just like, your opinion man.
>>
are all the angry little guys here manlets?
skinny manlets?
sand nigger skinny manlets?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.