[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they deserve it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Did they deserve it?
>>
>>37343040
Literally who? Who are these people?
>>
>>37343040
Yes. All stacies deserve it.
>>
>>37343040
>Killed by gang members
It was their choice to go to a party and their choice to use a shortcut. I wouldn't use the word "deserved" though.
>>
>>37343040
who cares?

>partying

d e s e r v e d

what's missing in all the media sobstories about these "young lights being snuffed out" is every single beta male they put down, every girl they cut off on the social ladder and every person they casually hurt with their unrepentant narcissism
>>
>>37343040
What is this shit? Not all of us are up to date with all the bad things that happen to roast.
>>
File: IMG_1465.gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465.gif
7KB, 170x200px
>he believes in "deserve"
pic related

anyway, I don't know what happened to these chicks but yes, they deserved it
>>
>>37343040
>literal 90's stacies

Of course OP
>>
>>37343303
>up to date
It happened in '93
>>
>>37343207
It was a park in what was a decent part of town.

>>37343303
Happened back in 1993, actually.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jennifer_Ertman_and_Elizabeth_Pe%C3%B1a
>>
>>37343040
no not after looking this up and reading about what happened those assholes that did this were executed by lethal injection in 08 and 2010
>>
>>37343283
They don't look too much like stacy material, still bitchy and still stuckup, but not on the same level at least to me.
>>
>>37343040
they were at a normie party
yes they deserved to die
>>
>>37343040
they didn't have sex with me so yes, they absolutely did
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.