[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his IQ? I believe that it was pretty up there.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54KB, 523x356px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54KB, 523x356px
What was his IQ?
I believe that it was pretty up there.
>>
It was probably super low

Dude was going to community college and was pretty rich. For a rich person to have to go to CC, they have to be pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>37342855
He wasn't rich though.
He just thought he was.
>>
>>37342797
I would say he had an average IQ. Probably somewhere around 100, he was just very delusional which made him look stupid.
>>
Gotta be sub-90.
>>
>>37342876
Ok fucking retard listen. To live there hang out with celebrities and drive a BMW without working a fucking day in your life means your fucking rich(ish)
>>
Lordy Lord it's still here. Thought the thread had died as it appeared in Google.

His IQ is believed to be about 120. At least according to some.

https://lionoftheblogosphere.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/elliot-rodgers-biography/

"It's certainly a long autobiography. He must have spent a lot of time on it. I'm still trying to figure out his IQ. He's no genius because he only got a B in his one class at a junior college, but he was smart enough to write a 141-page autobiography which has the consistent theme of explaining how he wound up the way he was, which is beyond the ability of someone with only average IQ. I peg his IQ between 115 and 120, smart enough to graduate from a real 4-year college in 4 years if he had the right direction and motivation, but his parents obviously held him back because they falsely believed he had Asperger's Syndrome or something like that."

He was very smart, but he could not complete his studies for his mental problems, having to quit classes for seeing loving couples in the auditorium.
>>
He strikes me as one of those people that think their wicked smaht even though they constantly make retarded choices.
>>
>>37342855
>>37343430
You can have a high IQ and still be functionally retarded and unable to use it. His was probably 110-120.
>>
>>37342797
No, despite being part asian the guy was stupid as fuck. He was obsessed with sex all the time and didn't even check if the door of the sorority was locked. He also read GOT which is pretty crap tier literature.
>>
He was most likely in the 110-120 range. His mother was asian and his dad most likely had an above average IQ.
>>
>>37343875
>He also read GOT which is pretty crap tier literature
intelligent=/=having good taste
>>
File: 1470243056400.jpg (561KB, 1180x1721px) Image search: [Google]
1470243056400.jpg
561KB, 1180x1721px
Just read his manifesto, constantly repeats himself, his range of vocabulary is small, community college

STOPPED BY A DOOR

Only the retards who look up to him believe his IQ was anything past double digits
>>
he should be post-humorously inducted into MENSA
>>
>>37343957
>Stopped by a door

That just means he had no practical use as he was a fish out of water in the real world.

Vocabulary doesn't account for much desu senpai. He spent the entirety of his adolescence playing video games and jacking his weenie. It's bound to be stunted.

If he cracked open a book, I doubt he would've gone on a crazy-ass shooting spree.
>>
>>37343875
>No, despite being part asian the guy was stupid as fuck. He was obsessed with sex all the time and didn't even check if the door of the sorority was locked.
Seriously, YOU ARE STUPID AS F*CK YOURSELF, if you assess someone's intelligence according to them being obsessed withe sex, or the "door thing". You do not even know what was the reason why he skipped the sorority house, it was not necessarily the fact no one opened and it surely was not him not checking if the door is locked or thinking he could not shoot the door open. You're just so dumb you think you can lable him stupid on the basis of these things, to punish him a little for what he did, or to lift up your pathetic little arse through lowering someone else's.

>>37343957
Yet, another idiotic bully INTERPRETING ALL HE WROTE THROUGH THE FILTER OF HIS FINAL ACTIONS. All idiots of your kind should be contained. You let things irrelevant to the issue affect your assessment so much that what you give is pure crap. If he had not committed the mass murder, and you read ALL of what he wrote, you'd think his IQ is about average.

>Just read his manifesto, constantly repeats himself, his range of vocabulary is small, community college
YOU KNOW that he constantly repeats himself, because he was autistic. YOU KNOW that his vocabulary is above that of the usual representative of his age group. YOU KNOW that he went to community college for his mental problems and because his mother was poor and his father in debt. Yet you use those facts to insinuate he wasn't intelligent. Because you are not intelligent enough yourself to realize that you can not pull it through.

>Only the retards who look up to him believe his IQ was anything past double digits
Only bully retards want to believe his IQ was not anything past the double digits.

Seriously I do not know if you two are shitposting, bullies or just stupid.

No more time for trolls.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.