[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hahaha, beta males are such weak virgins! Sorry, this isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3622.gif (497KB, 383x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3622.gif
497KB, 383x214px
>Hahaha, beta males are such weak virgins! Sorry, this isn't the 1950s. Women are free now. You have to play the hookup game to get laid, bud. Tough luck if you don't like it.
>What?!?!?! You're opting out of the game because it doesn't suit your interests? REEEEEEEEEE! SEXIST SEXIST SEXIST!!!!!! It's YOUR fault these poor women are alone at 30, scum!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!
Why do roasties think they can have their cake and eat it too?
>>
File: 5-19-17-1-1.jpg (48KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
5-19-17-1-1.jpg
48KB, 300x313px
>>37342321
Sex is meaningless these days.
If im traveling, I dont even need a hotel, I just make a tinder and I have a place to sleep.
Women have gone from loving creatures to a set of 3 holes, and so I treat them as three holes.
Sure, theres probly a girl out there thats more than 3 holes, but I sure as hell cant find her for shit.
>>
because they can. This generation of cucks will support them when they're old and fucked up.
Men are men's worst enemy
>>
>>37342321
This seems to be the only good thread on this board. Fuck,I was gone for like a week and a half and /r9k/ already went down the fucking shitter.
>>
File: 1495741958522.jpg (156KB, 1327x942px) Image search: [Google]
1495741958522.jpg
156KB, 1327x942px
>>37342321
>tfw only friend i ever had just fucked some dumb bitch that was abused by her past lover
>loses his virginity to her and becomes a complete cocky faggot
>stops talking to me completely after he gets in a relationship with a tranny
fucking whatever.
>>
>>37342377
>looking on tinder for more than 3 holes
Buddyboy you're not looking in the right places
>>
>>37342790
This is the right answer. It's infuriating. Some men have stopped putting pussy on a pedestal, and it's a good start, but there are still too many cucks.
>>
>>37343728
He said he uses tinder for free accomodation sometimes, not that he exclusively uses it to look for wymyn.

But honestly if he's looking for more than 3 holes, the only place he's likely to find it in this society is on a golf course.
>>
Nobody cares if YOU dropout, betafag: you were never part of the game.
>>
>>37343955
end thy life you fool
>>
File: IMG_3851.jpg (248KB, 1104x1348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.jpg
248KB, 1104x1348px
>>37343955
>Nobody cares
Femshits sperging out about it on the Internet tell a different story, fuckface.
>>
>>37343997
The majority of people on the internet are normal people who can get laid whenever they want; she wasn't addressing shut-in betafags such as yourself who could not get laid in any social climate.
>>
>>37344081
Don't be obtuse. These thinkpieces are targeted at young professional men who aren't interested in long-term relationships or marriage. You'd know that if you read them, but given the intelligence of your responses thus far I doubt you're literate.
>>
>>37344081
>/r9k/ is one person
You know absolutely nothing about me. There were several times I could've gotten laid but chose not to because women are literally abhorrent
>>
>>37344081
>implying /r9k/ isn't full of normal people
>>
>>37343728
When did he say he was looking on tinder for that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.