[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is such an outcast that they can't even enjoy nerd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: whatdidujustsayabouttheiram8.jpg (50KB, 438x591px) Image search: [Google]
whatdidujustsayabouttheiram8.jpg
50KB, 438x591px
Who else is such an outcast that they can't even enjoy nerd culture?

I hate anime and I don't play a lot of video games.

When I think of people like these having fun with like-minded friends and having partners they can share their hobbies and passions with I feel angry and sad.

Nerd culture is a second chance for loners and even that I managed to pass through.
>>
>>37342250
what DO you like then, anon, if not for that? what do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>37342250
anime sucks and most video games suck dicklecockies
>>
Sure. It's hard but there do exist people like you. People who get bored aligning themselves with a preexisting culture. Once you find them you'll build your own off shitty inside jokes and shared interests, no matter how foreign.

gl, don't kill yourself yet of that's the issue. It will happen.
>>
>>37342273
Not much of anything, famiglia.

I barely have any hobbies. I play the same video games over and over, I work a lot and I browse 4ching.
>>
>>37342250
I've never been able to get into anime. I'm too lazy to play video games. even getting bored of 4chan now.
>>
>>37342250
me too all the "nerd culture" isn really what i think of when i see actual smart people with cool interests its just shit like mass produced anime and minecraft props and gimmicky toys, dvds and such

same for star wars

like whats nerdy about it and the word nerd now is used liberally for any sort of interest in a game or "wacky!" tv show like big bang (which is dick cancer)
>>
>>37342308
it's a bit cliche but if you really want to improve your life you have to broaden your horizons and try new things. try playing multiplayer games, reading, etc. you have to have some form of relatability in order to make friends.
>>
>>37342292
I have friends into the culture which I do feel connected to and while I may joke sometimes about their hobbies, I try not to weigh them down with my bitterness, it's my problem and no one else's.

How do you make more friends? I'm grateful for the ones I have but I wish I had more.
>>
"Nerd" culture is a rabbit hole, the stuff people are able to socialize over at public events is normie shit. "Video games" as in the latest ones for the latest consoles, politics surrounding them, the entire thing being bogged down by trannies and posers who have a panic attack if they get triggered, shit like that.
>>
i like anime and vidya yet i still dont have friends
>>
I can barely enjoy any form of art. Only ever played a few games for escapism not really because I enjoy video games.

I can't relate to movie characters. I'm too dumb for literature and never seem to get what music lyrics are talking about so I only to listen to a few shitty jap songs and some instrumental. Maybe my problem is that I don't see hobbies as means to socialize like normies do.
>>
I'm >>37342144 , how can I force myself to get into mainstream nerd stuff if I don't have a real spark for it? I don't completely enjoy anything really, so don't just tell me to follow my own interests, don't have any
>>
>>37342520
Fuck if I know. I'm in the same boat lol. How the he'll do i give a shit about anybody else. Like and try to, and I honestly want to, but I just don't ever feel it and can't summons the fucks because of it. Eventually, I just end up where I was before. I was hoping someone else would know.
>>
Go read berserk and tell me you don't like that shit
>>
>>37343374
By?

last captcha was "cognac cholula". Two of my favorite things.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.