[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most men are unironically OK with the fact that their parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>most men are unironically OK with the fact that their parents did this to them
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are men so stupid?
>>
you're just jealous because you don't have a pretty dick
>>
>>37339129
>most men are unironically OK with the fact that their parents did this to them

From where I am from we don't cut our babies dicks for the glory of allah or the other jew variant is.
This funnily enough is a thing they only do in africa, usa, israel and the sandnigger shitholes.
>>
oh look! another faggot complaining about circumcision
>>
>when you get circumcised at 3 and your dick stops growing

Ama
>>
>>37339129
>tfw females have been protected from this since 1996
>>
now that it's done, there's no point in being mad about it. that said though, if a law banning infant circumcision were put to a vote here, I'd vote for it, and if I ever have a son he's staying intact
>>
>>37339302
>if I ever have a son
>54m50n breeding
>a future with maybe even MULTIPLE little 54m50ns toddling around
Well, I'm definitely having nightmares tonight.
>>
>>37339302
Aren't you a kike though? Aren't you required to sacrifice your foreskin in the name of Jehovah or some shit?
>>
File: circ.png (61KB, 1425x966px) Image search: [Google]
circ.png
61KB, 1425x966px
>>37339165
seriously, why is circumcision so prevalent in shitty countries?

cmon America, you're better than this
>>
>>37339566
Wtf is up with Balkan countries?
>>
>>37339389
don't worry, the likelihood of my sperm entering some unlucky woman's eggs decreases every day, and it was never very high to start with. this is purely hypothetical
>>37339479
I don't like being a kike though, and don't want my hypothetical kids to be kikes
>>
>>37339581
islam

it makes me feel bad getting bullied over my cut dick, and that some females are even a bit let down when i tell them i don't have foreskin, or even that they feel bad for me. i wish it didn't happen, but i'm restoring now so soon enough no one will ever know (except me)
>>
File: apligraf.jpg (848KB, 1756x1860px) Image search: [Google]
apligraf.jpg
848KB, 1756x1860px
>male children are being harvested for their skin
>>
>>37339623
>islam
I mean in Bosnia and Albania and shit sure, but Slovenia? Wtf?
>>
>>37339129
the world is going through a big shift in values and how we perceive the world and we as people do this many times throughout our life as it is

so yeah my dick is cut and girls LOVE IT
>>
File: 1444247041961.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444247041961.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>37339658
iktf
i just want to forget about it but they won't let me ;_;
>>
Are cut or uncut dicks more feminine? Personally I think cut dicks look better on girls.
>>
Speak for yourself, OP; I remember that my parents had this done to me everyday and it makes me feel good about leeching off them into my late 20's.

I'd never have my son's dickskin chopped off like that. What a fucking barbaric ritual. Every kike doctor that's performed this should be burned in their nearest public square.
>>
>>37339711
same here. I will stop leeching and making her miserable the day I get my foreskin back.
>>
File: female-and-male-circumcisionv2.jpg (212KB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
female-and-male-circumcisionv2.jpg
212KB, 1000x930px
>>37339266
>sexist laws protect females from any kind of genital alteration
>some FGM opponents in Africa are equally against MGM, but that is often not reported
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.