[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejected by the 1000th girl today. What do you do when every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1479892660862.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1479892660862.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Rejected by the 1000th girl today. What do you do when every single girl you've ever liked has rejected you in your life?

inb4 "kill yourself, become gay, become trap" etc
>>
You've been counting? greentext it
>>
>>37338702
just do this.
https://page.co/Po92
>>
>>37338842
No I wasn't being literal with that number, I was just making a point that I've been rejected so many times I've lost count and it feels like it's been a thousand times.
>>
>>37338884
That link looks shady, I'm not going to click that sorry.
>>
>>37338943
is a fucking store where you get ultra realistic sexdolls with 20% off.
>>
>>37338996
Those are expensive as hell, nowhere to hide it, and no matter how realistic it is it still won't feel like getting real pussy.
>>
>>37338702
I will go out with you, how old are you?
>>
>>37339354
I'm 21. are you really a girl?
>>
>>37339052
at least it will calm the fuck down of you and your urges for a while though, in my eyes those sexdolls could prove to a perfect temporal solution.
>>
Eat better, exercise (do something. Anything. Just don't sit at home. Only eat 3x a day and only eat junk food 1 day a week) find a hobby that you like out of the house that normies won't cringe to (rock climbing, bike riding, pottery, etc not watching anime or playing dnd) like yourself and try to present yourself better (ask a sister or non judgey female friend or even leddit for tips) think about your personality and try to see if you're doing something wrong to make girls not like you (maybe ask a trusted friend that will be 100% honest with you)
It's a lot of investment but you'll be better suited to get a gf and have a more well rounded/healthier life in general
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.