[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times have you tried to fix your life? What did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492218684300.jpg (341KB, 1920x933px) Image search: [Google]
1492218684300.jpg
341KB, 1920x933px
How many times have you tried to fix your life? What did you do and how long did it last?

I'm 26,been a NEET for 10 years and I've tried to fix my life 3-4 times, I'm on my 4th attempt. At college learning electronics engineering and plan to stick through it.

What are your plans robots?
>>
I'm going to start tomorrow I swear
>>
>>37338580
What do you have planned?
>>
>>37338570

>tfw you were born to early to have a nice apartment in space

I wanna kms now.
>>
nigga if u arent deep into a career by 30 its already too late
>>
>>37338775
You're talking out of your ass. There are people who started in their 40's and they landed on their feet. Giving up before you even try is such a defeatist attitude.
>>
>>37338731
We might live long enough to see at least a moon base. If we don't have in 20 years I'm going to be very sad.
>>
>>37338796
so you can die of a heart of attack by 50? i know you neets are unhealthy as all shit
>>
>>37338570
31 year old, NEET for 3 years now, going back to work as a min wagie and eventually going to college for audio engineering.

>>37338775
nah, 30 is the new 20.

>>37339039
The whole point is to no longer be a NEET.

I'd say that I hit bottom two years ago, year and a half, and since then I've been climbing back up.

The biggest change to my life was my diet, taking care of things from my past, exercise, and the Konmari method.
>>
>>37339107
Do you have Discord? Just to add a friend. It motivates me to see people improving their lives
>>
>>37339039
not all of us are unhealthy some of us are trying to eat healthier and stuff
>>
>>37338570
carpet on that ship is from the shining. I love that movie. Anyway will hopefully start studying something again but i'm not mentally fit for that atm
>>
>>37339107

>30 is the new 20

I wish this were true, but it's really not.
>>
25 and a welder at the moment. I like welding but I'm still not sure it's such a good career for me.
Thinking about piling up some money so I can try going to trucking school.
>>
same age as u op, 26 kv neet

im trying but its hard

ill post later if this threads still up but rn im a moment away from shitting myself or passing out
>>
>>37339177
Thank you, and I appreciate it, but Discord is one of those things that makes me want to shake my digital can and tell the kids to get off of my digital lawn. I don't get it, what it is and why people us it, and I'll never have it.

>>37339646
what makes you say that?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.