[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to somebody who may (or may not) read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to somebody who may (or may not) read it. Include initials if desired.
>>
Remember when you said I was your boyfriend?

I find that hard to believe. Thanks for saying it though. I wish I had some contact info for you. Wish you were here.
>>
I wish i'd see you soon
>>
Thinkin bout you but you probably already knew that
>>
Dear neighbor.

Sincerely stop being a fucking cunt and leave me alone. You probably won't see me ever again in a month or so. For the rest of the time left, stop being loud and annoying and let me live peacefully.
>>
I'm a disgusting, worthless slut and I want to be treated that way

I'm sorry
>>
I wish we went further than a hook up
>>
>>37338550
Hey.

You know I thought we were cool and everything. We were friendly all year and I spent every morning trying to make you laugh.

And you did. Next time someone does that and you think they have a crush on you, don't leave a fake prom invitation for them to go with you.

It's kind of embarrassing when they hand it back to you and you say loudly that it's fake. It's a bit of a day ruiner when twenty people start laughing hysterically at you for being a fucking retard and assuming a note someone wrote from you isn't a joke just to fuck with them.
>>
Don't taunt me like that. I know it's too late. You don't have to be so mean. I'm just clinging to what I have left of you. I'm trying to be an honest person even though this really sucks for me. You don't have a clue. I had a mental breakdown and lost my appetite for a month and 10 pounds over my confusion and stupid fucking feelings for you. But hey, guess I don't have to work out anymore. I'm at an all time high for self-loathing but at least I'll look great in my wedding dress. Don't get mad at me for wanting to connect with you. I'm sorry for being pathetic, but even if this was reciprocal, what options do I have? How could I be with you if you even wanted me? I'm almost 26 years old and I don't want to end up alone.
>>
Dear G.

The kindness you showed me is now slowly driving me insane. I know nothing or no one will ever make me feel the way the way I did when we spent all night hanging out and doing fuck all. Thanks for showing me what family feels like.

Your old friend, Nick.
>>
>>37338550
I fucked up with you, and I've kinda made my peace with that. Serves me right for trying to instigate a relationship with a Stacy over Snapchat.

I wish you'd reply to my shit tho.
>>
I miss you and you probably don't miss me. I loved you, still do if i'm being honest but i'm moving on now. You deserve better and I shouldn't keep making the same mistakes and hurting you.
J.D.
>>
i just wanted to say that I'm not mad at you and there is no reason to avoid me, unless you want nothing to do with me. if that is the case, then you should let me know so I won't bother you again.
>>
>>37340392
I messaged you on kik, that's better since if we're talking here anyway we could use that to do it faster.
>>
I hear your voice in my dreams and I'm starting to wish I'd never wake up again.
>>
>>37338550
T and K,
I honestly don't know any other way to tell you both this. You both are a blight in my life. Even J says the both of you are just negative influences on our lives in general. I don't know why you keep including yourselves in our lives but I hate it. We try to move on and you bring us down with you, no matter how far you fall. I guess that's the reason you won't talk to dad, that both of you are too scared to face the fact of how much you screwed up your lives. We only let you live here out of pity. I want you out of my life, I want you gone and I don't want to see either of you again.

Sincerely never your's,
Anon
>>
We were able to confirm that we don't like each other. So again this thread is filtered for me again.
You don't need to write a letter to me anymore.

You're in freedom.
>>
C-
i still think about you every night, even though i know you don't. you'll never read this nor know i wrote this, but i just want you back ok bye
>>
>>37338550
Amy,
Even though you were drunk I had fun talking about shit britfag life, our fetishes and my body pillow. Hope all goes well with that guy, you made my night worth it. I forgot your contact but I think you'll be fine.
- Rosie
>>
You know the worst part is waiting. So many times I have been told "soon: and it's been half a year.

I have a time and date but I don't know what it means. I might have that but it is not reassuring The worst part is waiting and I don't know what I'm waiting for. This could just be another way to fuck with me. Another way to knock me down for your entertainment. For all I know all these messages about starting a new life, leaving in a jet plane, and fulfilling my dreams is a way to build me up so high that the eventual fall will finally break me.

I just know that when the day comes it will go with nothing happening.

Please don't let that happen. Please let this end on that day. I am only human. I don't know why you chose me to fuck with but please... please end this.

It's on my mind constantly. The stress, anxiety, and worry is literally killing me. I beg you to please end this. Please.

I have no one on my side and surely that ain't right.
>>
You say you missed the warm and gentle me? I don't think so. I think you missed the weak and easily manipulatable fool who would bend over backward to satisfy your smallest whim. If that's what who you want to see, too bad. That person is dead and won't ever be coming back. Good riddance.
>>
>>37342696
I do like you though
>>
How do I know if you're thinking of me?
>>
I saw your mom today. She always seemed happy, same with you das, but ever since the accident there has been this somberness about them. I talked to her about graduation and college, I'm sorry you didn't get to experience that. I can't believe I haven't talked to you in a year. I should have played cards with you last time, I'm sorry. Im so sorry for not giving you your shirts back, I'm sorry for being selfish. Goddamn it I iced you man! I miss your handshake and smile. Why? Why did you have to cross then? Two more seconds could have meant 40 more years. You were the embodiment of everything good in the world, and with your passing that has died in me too. I saw an f4u by your grave. I wish I could nerd out with you about planes, about history. Hell, even about Star Wars like the good old times. I miss you, and our drifting apart hurts me all the more. Maybe one day I'll finally do it, I'll finally tie that noose and join you. Until then, I'll work, and I'll try not to let the sadness through. We all loved you, my friend.
>>
File: 1484055583247.gif (619KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1484055583247.gif
619KB, 500x280px
Dear friends,

I know we hang out and have good times together, but I keep convincing myself that I'm the most worthless person in our group. Maybe it's because I'm still a NEET while you're all working and going to school and fixing your lives. I'm going to work too, I promise! I used to teach you guys things and now you're all learning more than I ever knew and I can't keep up with you in discussions anymore. It was nice while it lasted -- I'm sorry I got lazy along the way! If I've been talking a lot less, it's just because I don't want to ruin the mood or interject with some dumb unfunny comment. Nobody likes a class clown who never takes anything seriously, right?

Anyway... I know you're all going to do great. Remember when we used to hang out in those chats? We said we'd all make it, some day. I'm happy you guys are making it. Don't worry about me! I'll be fine! Just keep following your dreams :3
>>
All of you are liers. Me? Better times? I never cared. Emotional drippy bullshit i was out of my fucking mind. All those of you who had any memory of me i was always this way. No i dont want your pity nor your praise. I dont want your life story i dont want to be your freind. I dont have a tough outer shell nor do i have a warm inside. I dont like you nor do i want to converse with you. I dont remember you nor do i want to remember you. I want to talk shit until i am content with myself and to move on to somebody else to talk shit to. I want to remind myself why i never want to get involved with new people because everybody might as well be 1. You are all the same experiment over and over and i am sick of it. You are all just simple reminders why i dont have friends lists, why i dont date and why ive abstained from involving myself in other peoplesives for the past 3 years and i will continue to do so until i forget why ive walked these few thousand miles. My favorite songs are the ones where i leave you behind.
>>
I had the biggest crush on you when I was in school and I remember you as being a solid 9/10 (would be 10 if you didn't have that stupid piercing) but I look in my yearbook and it crushes my dreams. Why are your photos so bad holy shit.
Thanks for not leading me on though. I probably would have done anything for you.
>>
Fuck you G.K
Fuck you for being brainwashed by feminist crap and being a dumb roastie.
I should have turned and ran when I heard about the snake around the pot of gold under your family home.
Your family is cursed and now you have given this curse to me fuck you ree
>>
>>37338550
B
i miss you
B
>>
>>37344949
this legit made me cry
>>
>>37338550
why were you so mean to me all I wanted to do was make you happy
i love you, you stupid asshole
>>
>>37342696
I'll never be free of my hatred of you. But understand, I do this for me, not you. I have to exorcise the demon that is your memory from my mind, and this is the only way I can do it. You shouldn't even be on this board, normie that you are. Go back to cricket or whoever it is that is your new host. As for me, the only thing you'll be getting out of me ever again is my absolute vitriolic hatred and spite.

Horrible woman that you are, I'm sure you'll never have enough self-introspection to understand that what you did and how you acted was wrong. You'll never admit to any wrongdoing and you'll never take responsibility for a damn thing. That, however, is fine. I'll be the one to have the last laugh.
>>
It's too bad you weren't ready. I'm making the moves without you and things feel good, you had a chance to be part of this but you couldn't take a single bit of time away from yourself.

I'll always have a soft spot for you but that's that.
>>
>>37345638
S-Sorry I didn't mean to make you sad .-.
>>
>>37346005
I have never cheated you. You have been misunderstood about me ever.
I have made a lot of efforts for my friendship with you. But you ignored all of them.
Honestly, I don't know what you want to do with me. Why do you hurt me?

Even you forgot my birthday. But I don't care what it is.

I don't know what to do for you anymore.
>>
>>37344949
You're going to make it too. Just believe.
>>
I should have stayed with C.
Everything else since then has been a mistake.
Sorry C.
>>
You introduced your girlfriend on Twitter. So I left. You betrayed me. So I decided not to see your twitter.
>>
>>37346985
I don't want a friendship with you, horrid person. You're not deserving of it, lamprey. I've already given you enough. And you certainly chose to cheat on me. If you think I'd buy that bullshit line about how you were in a platonic relationship with that brokedick faggot then you're a fool.

And of course I forgot your birthday, as I had no actual intention of speaking to you. I used a one way email for a reason, and even then that was obviously a mistake. I simply want to vent my rage at all the wasted time, affection, effort, and money I put into you. Meeting you was one of the biggest blunders I ever made, and I regret it every day.

Between the rings, the abortions, the abandonment, the lies, and all of the other accumulated bullshit you pulled, I'm still broken. Believe me, you've already done enough.
>>
I shut you out for your own good, you'll most likely never realize it though
Most of the things I said were carefully picked as opposed to what you assume, but that's good since it means you fell for it
This road wasn't big enough for the two of us, now you're on your own and doing infinitely better than if I let you into mine
>>
>>37347631
I don't know what youre talking about. Probably you are not him.
>>
End my suffering.
Goodbye, S
>>
I think I might be falling in love with you, you fucking idiot. Goddamnit.
>>
>>37348213
If your name is Lyndsey then ur a cunt
>>
Hey B

I still think about you, but it's only been 2 days haha so that's gonna happen.
I feel like I fucked up a good thing, but what happened happened and maybe it's for the best.
I'm gonna try talking to this girl at work who keeps eyeballing me, even if it's to tell her to "get outta my way". I think at this point saying anything is preferable to silence. I've been paralyzed by my fear of women for too fucking long.
I hope you're doing well!
- C
>>
I miss you but I think it's better if we don't speak.
Sorry I'm a cunt.
>>
File: 1494796770807-v.png (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494796770807-v.png
55KB, 1000x1000px
We were never meant to speak, it's just a horrendous coincidence that you browse R9k. You don't even like 4chan, so go back to plebbit and make sure you stay on your side of the continent. Fucking roastie.
>>
>>37348520
I want to speak.
And that's okay, I forgive you.
>>
>>37344949
3:00AM and I'm on /r9k/ again. There are too many people like us.
>>
>>37348645
Nice try m8 but the person I'm talking about wouldn't touch a Neolithic cave painting site like this with a 10-ft pole.

Love u senpai
>>
>>37348373
Lyndsey.. It is the cute name. But it is not me. I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.