[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get gf for the first time >She is a shy sheltered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Maximum disapprove.jpg (281KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum disapprove.jpg
281KB, 1024x768px
>Finally get gf for the first time
>She is a shy sheltered qt from the countryside, ignorant of a lot of modern world's degeneracy and with only 2 friends

>One of these friends is an asslicking orbiter obviously interested in her
>Don't mind it, I trust her and love her, so I guess it's fine if she has a friend

>He keeps touching her hair, buying her meals and even invited her to eat
>Try to not get "jealous" because I trust her and love her :)

>Everytime I say something moderately offensive about him she gets all pissed, if I am not nice to him when he asks me something she gets mad, if I say that he is interested in her she goes all "no anon he's just like my lil' bro ;)"
>TRUST AND LOVE :))))

>For some odd reason, this fucking fag shows me a passage of Thus Spoke Zarathustra that said something like "Women can't be friends, only enemies or lovers" completely out of the blue
>"W-what did he mean by this? haha"

>She keeps bringing him up when we are together, she keeps saying nice things about him

Why must it be like this?
I really trust and love her, I opened my heart to her, I try not to be a "jealous and controlling" shit, and this is what comes out of it?
Am I supposed to just sit around and wait until I go from being a beta idiot to an actual cuck?

I am going to straight up tell her to either ditch her fucking friend or just end this relationship, I bet that fucking fag and his friends think I am an idiot for allowing this to go on for so long.
>>
I've been in this situation before. I told her how I was feeling, that I was having a hard timing trusting her, giving explicit examples of her behavior.
Then I broke it off and never spoke to her again despite her pestering. Don't give in anon, don't be a cuck, and don't reward her shitty behavior. The best you can do is care for yourself, and hope you imprinted a positive lesson on her for the next anon she webs.
>>
Shit test.
Give her ultimatum.
If she chooses him, drop her without question or hesitation.
Be an alpha or be a cuck. Decide.
>>
>>37338460
>sheltered and ignorant
There's your issue. As soon as they become aware they go full slutmode worse than girls raised into it. What you need is a girl who knows how things are and is actively disgusted by it and rejects this way of life. Unfortunately that's practically a unicorn.
>>
>For some odd reason, this fucking fag shows me a passage of Thus Spoke Zarathustra that said something like "Women can't be friends, only enemies or lovers" completely out of the blue
Holy fuck, what a pathetic little faggot. I don't think you have anything to fear from this guy
>>
File: 1476053455854.jpg (4KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1476053455854.jpg
4KB, 228x221px
>>37338460
This same thing happened to me, anon. Trust me, get out. Leave the bitch behind, cut all contact, and forget about her. Don't get too attached. I spent so much fucking time being miserable about that whore I dated and I regret every minute of it now. Do yourself a favor and respect your damn self and LEAVE.
>>
Just thinking that this might break our relationship is making me feel sick, I thought I had nailed it, I really did.

>>37338670
He IS a pathetic idiot, the kind that throws around "dude, self-deprecation lmao" comments all the time and sucks my dick constantly (wow anon, you are so good at X, I wish I could be like you friend haha).

The problem here is that my gf keeps interacting with this fucking asshole.

>The only other person that texts her constantly beside me is him

I can't believe I fell for the "don't be insecure" meme.
>>
>>37338460
you're actually the orbiter op
sorry for your loss
>>
>>37339009
If you think I'm competing with some Chad, you'd be wrong.

He met her a year before I did, they spent much more time together before I even knew her, and he never ever made a move, and now that he started reading Nietzsche he probably thinks he should man up and steal my gf.
I'm afraid it might be working though.
>>
>>37339053
OP go full alpha apeshit and just beat the shit out of him. Confront him without telling your girlfriend. Ruin his confidence completely. If he's beta, and you scare him enough, he'll BTFO real quick. Scare him real bad.
>>
stop being a fucking pussy and tell your gf to stop fucking around with a dude that wants in her pants.
>>
>>37339053
OP, sounds to me like you need to discipline this guy who's trying to take your girl. Call the cops on him.

Call the cops and tell them that so-and-so is trying to steal your girlfriend. Make sure it's during the day and your girlfriend is near you.

P.S.
this is the best advice I can give.
>>
>>37339262
Get a restraining order against so-and-so. And if he approached your girl, so-and-so will go to jail.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x471px
>>37339053

if you wanna try to improve the relationship, make it obvious around him. be dominant and physical with her in front of him. it's the quickest way for you to find out how she feels, and send him signals to fuck off. good luck op
>>
File: 1493534483117.png (8KB, 461x343px) Image search: [Google]
1493534483117.png
8KB, 461x343px
kek.
be mean to him behind her back.
scare the little beta off
>>
It's already over. Soon she'll as you if you want to turn the relationship into an open poly one so that she won't have to feel so bad for already cheating on you.
>>
>>37339262
Dude you're a fag
>>
The fact that Nietzsche features in this story makes it absolutely hilarious.

Top kuck OP
>>
File: One Bitch With Many Faces.jpg (92KB, 800x853px) Image search: [Google]
One Bitch With Many Faces.jpg
92KB, 800x853px
>>37338460

First OP, your frustrated rage will make a literal cuck out of you if you don't nip this in the bud. You have two options, both will require stern resolve.

Assert yourself by making her ditch him. This will result in her resenting you, or leaving you.

OR

Go directly to the beta orbiter, tell him exactly how you feel and what you think of him, and tell him to fuck off. Don't do it by way of text. This has to be in person. If you have the capacity to, intimidate him. It will require AGGRESSION. No pussy bullshit. No discussion of terms. Let him know he's got to go.

Unless you actually put the fear of God in him, he will come crying to your bitch. She won't like it, but handling your shit this way is more of a turn on than asking her extra nice to pwease stop making you look like a fool.

Final alternative is to dump her, which will hurt, but will show self-respect. Trust me man, the dude is extremely unlikely to actually bang your girl, but that obnoxious faggot is crossing lines and his actions are motivated by his desire to fuck her. You owe him less than nothing. He is the enemy. I'm reading between the lines, but you're obviously younger as no grown dude would put up with this shit. There will be other pussy.

BE the ubermensch he wishes he was OP.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.