[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old was the youngest girl you had a crush on after you turned 18?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

File: tumblr_nm24rcCSgF1tgjenso1_250.gif (124KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm24rcCSgF1tgjenso1_250.gif
124KB, 250x241px
How old was the youngest girl you had a crush on after you turned 18?
Stories and greentexts welcome
>>
>>37338267
16. I was 26. Also, she was my cousin. Also, I got her nudes.
>>
>>37338399
>Also, I got her nudes.

How? Post them
>>
>>37338437
Camera in the bathroom. Did it over several sessions. Only got tits in the early tries. The way her tits bounce when she raises both her arms to dry her hair with a towel is amazing. Moved it into another location to see her pussy. She almost caught me but I got pubes and butt.

No pics. She is still my family.
>>
>>37338538
I was thinking she sent them to you. Have you fapped to them?
>>
>>37338582
Duh.

But, nah, she's pure. 100% sure she is a virgin. Too bad she's gotten suspicious of me. We still greet each other when we're with family but she won't return my messages.
>>
Didn't have any after 18.
It's juvenile. It also requires leaving the house
>>
File: 3858-59.png (43KB, 170x157px) Image search: [Google]
3858-59.png
43KB, 170x157px
>>37338267
she looked like my waifu
>>
>>37338267
I have one but I gotta type the greentext. It'll take a few minutes.
>>
not today copper
>>
>>37338267
16. She turns 19 next month.
I just turned 26.

She broke up with me a few days ago.

Im driving over to go fuck her as I type this then Ill drive home while crying.
>>
File: cNJwP4th.jpg (19KB, 420x340px) Image search: [Google]
cNJwP4th.jpg
19KB, 420x340px
I've posted about my situation (14 year old's mom being too friendly in church. Let's call them milfmom and AA.) before but something new happened.

friday, two days ago
>in church
>waiting for mom in lobby because service ended
>stand in corner, just waiting
>milfmom is heading out the door
>sees me from corner of her eye, turns around quickly
>flares her arms wide, think Imaginary Lat Syndrome (I've been lifting for a few months but I'm still DYEL)
>shakes my hand
>while shaking my hand says "God bless you A LOT"
I thought that was a little out of the ordinary
>she's heading out again, her daughter is behind her
>milfmom turns around again
>this time she grabs her daughter by the shoulders and turns her towards me
>milfmom says in semi-mocking voice "HI ANON! HI AA! GOD BLESS YOU!'
>bertstare.jpg
>AA's eyes widen, then quickly point down in embarrassment
>I don't know where to look and just stare at milfmom
>They leave quickly

Earlier today
>milfmom came to church but AA was nowhere to be seen

After this, I'm 100% certain milfmom wants me to date her daughter. This was a greenlight to approaching her daughter but I don't know what to do. Feeling what I'm feeling feels wrong.
>>
>>37338760
Why would you have sex if you two broke up? Also, why did you break up?
>>
>>37338267
She was 16-ish and I was 25.

I wanted to actually date her and be in a relationship but she just used me for my dick (poor me I know).

When it first happened I was all "oh no! Society told me that this is wrong even though it's legal you're a dumb innocent and child and don't know any better! stop! help!" but then she mentioned that she had more sexual partners than I did, including girls, so then I ended up fugging her twice as hard.

While she was riding my dick she had a bunch of nice-guy beta orbiters that she was may or may not was making jealous intentionally.

We ended up hooking up for a few months until she moved back in with her mom.

I can probably greentext whatever if anyone wants.
>>
>>37338849
You were friends with milfmom for a while, now her daughter's come on to you?

How old are you?
>>
>>37338900
>While she was riding my dick she had a bunch of nice-guy beta orbiters that she was may or may not was making jealous intentionally.

Sounds like a nutcase.
>>
>>37338267
Currently, 18 and the girl is currently 16. Then again this is perfectly legal in the UK.
>>
>>37338930
I'm 18

milfmom wants me to date her daughter. milfmom and I just exchange pleasantries, although every time we have a conversation she brings her daughter up in some way. She also told me her daughter turns 15 in two weeks.
>>
>>37338952
oh sure, but those are the kind of girls that will fuck a robot, or cyborg. Especially one nearly 10 years older than them.
>>
>>37338880
Driving so not going into the detailsbut she was uncomfortable with the speed we were progressing and we had some small arguments.

There is a possibility we might try again slower but not holding my breath.

She wanted to fuck and I do too. Best sex Ive ever had, she is under five feet tall, looks like my loli dragon waifu.

Im not an alpha or anything but been slowly working on improving myself in multiple ways, plus i have a big dick and we both have mad kinks that we share so all this keeps me from being able to resist her.

Plus I just love her and her company ._.
>>
>>37338952
>sounds like a nutcase

sounds like every roastie
>>
>>37339037
>oh sure, but those are the kind of girls that will fuck a robot, or cyborg. Especially one nearly 10 years older than them.

Good point. I just hope you enjoyed the free sex.

>>37339018
Well, then, there you go, if you like her. As an older guy, I'll just advise that you be gentle and nice with her. Even if you don't like her, be friendly. You will regret being a dick.
>>
>>37339040
>loli dragon waifu
>pic related?
>>
File: cb432bec1daf88df66f70f54e2febd5e.jpg (120KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cb432bec1daf88df66f70f54e2febd5e.jpg
120KB, 960x1280px
>>37338267
I was pretty obsessed with the dancer girl from the sia music videos Maddie ziegler is her name pic related
>>
>>37339073
Yes, hit the nail on the head. Her hair is colired like that currently and she is very short and has good but gentle curves while not being fat.
>>
File: 1495924351333.png (931KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
1495924351333.png
931KB, 1280x738px
I had a crush on a 14 year old girl when I was 29.

She was my student, I'm a Math teacher. I didn't do anything of course but she was a lovely girl. She had a crush on me too so I could have totally gotten her but I let my morals get the best of me.
>>
>>37339116
Maybe the Ancaps were right anon Moral fags begone
>>
>>37339116
Retard. You know how rare those are?

True, you shouldn't have acted but you should've kept tabs on that girl until she was legal.
>>
>>37339116
good move, you may have gotten fired. did the school you teach at start with a B?
>>
>>37339071
>Well, then, there you go, if you like her. As an older guy, I'll just advise that you be gentle and nice with her. Even if you don't like her, be friendly. You will regret being a dick.

I'm a KV. I've never had a relationship before. She is shy/introverted like me. How do I approach without coming off as awkward or forced?
>>
>>37339116
What >>37339156 said.
How old is she now?
>>
>>37339179
>KV

I'm not up to date with the new slang. What's this mean?

>shy/introverted like me

Talk like you talk now. We're anons here but you don't feel awkward right? It's because you know what you want. You're 18, she's 15. Be realistic that this won't be a serious relationship, yet. Talk about things you like. Simple as that. Don't be pretentious.

If you need an intro, go with,

>Hi _____. How are you?

Smile. Then talk about something you both can have an opinion on like the sermon. Ask about her school.

Just be friendly. And remember that you're the guy, you're the one who's supposed to charm her. If you don't have confidence, you don't deserve her.
>>
>>37339040 here, everything >>37339333 said is correct.
>>
>>37339333
>I'm not up to date with the new slang. What's this mean?
KV short for KHHV. Basicaly each letter of the acronym stands for something. The first letter meaning Kissless, second letter being Handholdess, third letter being hugless and the last letter meaning virign. You kinda tick off the one's you have already done and use the letters you haven't. This anon is a kisseless virgin.
>>
>>37339333
The trips have asked and my dubs are asking what t. means
>>
>>37338267
Why are there so many pedothreads on /r9k/ today
>>
>>37339333
>Trips with the number 3
>>37339433
>Dubs with the number 3

What is this sorcery?
>>
>>37339480
I have no clue. I'm playing csgo rn and using the steam browser.
>>
>>37339448
Nice. original spoiler keke
>>
>>37339433
"t." is most likely shorthand for terveisin, which is Finnish for "with regards".

http://knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t
>>
>>37339448
Some almonds must be highly active today damn this girl got me like diamond original post pic related
>>
>>37339333
>Talk like you talk now. We're anons here but you don't feel awkward right? It's because you know what you want.
>Just be friendly. And remember that you're the guy, you're the one who's supposed to charm her. If you don't have confidence, you don't deserve her.

Thanks for the advice, wise anon. Hopefully I have the courage to put it to practice.
>>
>>37339535
I refuse to use that site. I want to learn by lurking or earning the right to ask by getting gets.
>>
>>37339448
Basically left-over sentiments from when I was a teen. You know that feel when you were a teen and you liked this girl but were too inexperienced to deal with it? Now you're somebody and girls like the ones you wanted when you were a teen are now interested in you.
>>
File: 1469002785485.jpg (4KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469002785485.jpg
4KB, 173x180px
I dated a younger girl these few months.
And now she blew me off like last week after she said all this stuff to me that other girls never told me before.
Funny thing is that,when i was giving her the cold shoulder at the start, she was constantly trying to contact me.
I reciprocate her feelings,she tells me I'm handsome enough to date other girls.
Fuck this.
>>
>>37339116
>tfw you realize that some of your teachers were probably enjoying all the attention they got from the young teenage girls
>>
File: honeypot.jpg (65KB, 520x263px) Image search: [Google]
honeypot.jpg
65KB, 520x263px
>>37338267
dun' goof'd
>>
File: 1puwjb.jpg (95KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1puwjb.jpg
95KB, 500x541px
>>37339792
not so sure of that, anon
>>
>>37338900
so this was led to us hooking up
>be me
>be working fast food job that makes me want to kill myself everyday
>all sorts of high school kids get hired and then quit like a week later
>qt emo girl shows up one day
>I'm in charge of showing her how everything works
>I feel comfortable with her so I'm more casual and make jokes and everything
>probably started flirting her without realizing it
>she obviously feels the same way, already from day one she was touching my arm and laughing at my jokes and everything
>within a few days she's hugging me and drawing things on my arms (including penises?)
>realize that it had been years since I was with a girl
>start to see her and her actions in a different light
>panic
>constantly holding back my urges
>eventually we discover that we both smoke weed, and we hang out with other stoners from work in the parking lot and shit
>she gets into a big fight with her parents and moves into the apartment of another guy who was working with us
>hang out at the apartment, but it's always 4 or 5 of us there at once
>she always keeps saying that I should go hang out with her more often and chill haha :)
>trying real hard to keep my shit together
>between her hugging and touching me at work and then getting high with her after work with other people & trying to think real hard about not doing anything sexual to her I'm starting to get really fucked up
>eventually just quit my job and run into hiding
>she sends me texts everyday with a sad face... and I reply to them instead of ignoring her
>keep flirting with each other through phone
>I at least manage to physically get away from her
>Then one day I randomly end up on the same bus as her
>she's in her school uniform
>continued in next post for character limit
>>
>>37339813
This is interesting. Keep going.

Antioch CA and I came back to the male is that every time I speak with her but I don't know what to do anything else you need to talk to you and I came back to the male is that every time I speak with her but I don't know what to do anything else you need.
>>
>>37338267
She just had her birthday last week too
>>
>>37339813
So how could you say she just used you for your dick?
>>
15 but i was 18 at the time.

now i'm 23 and my gf is 16.
>>
>>37338267
she was 7.
i was also 7.
>>
>>37339813
>I was standing and she immediately wraps her arms around me and starts gushing about how she missed me
>y-you too
>getting weird looks from other kids from her school that are also on the bus
>she tells me that no one will be at the apartment for a few hours and she wants to chill
>I figure she just wants to get high
>sure why not
>go to the apartment
>roll a j and she tells me she'll be back in a minute
>she comes back in just a t-shirt and booty shorts
>try not to spaghetti, light joint and we watch some TV
>she's sitting so close to me, knee to knee and shoulder to shoulder
>my heartbeat is racing through my entire body
>keep thinking about how I have all sorts of feelings for her, and how she has feelings for me, and how long it's been since I was with a girl
>finally tell myself "okay this'll be like a practice gf, just like kiss her and kiss for a bit and then say that you like her but she should be with a nice guy her own age
>go in for a kiss
>she pulls me in
>no hesitation or awkwardness from her
>kiss for a bit
>now I'm telling myself "okay well we may as well sort of make out lightly for a bit, and then I'll leave"
>run my fingers up her arm and shoulder and her neck and cheeks
>she does the same to me
>now I'm thinking "okay well at this point it would be rude to NOT play with her tits for a bit, but that's that, that's where I stop"
>slightly cup her breast with my hand, over her bra and shirt
>she bites my lip
>immediately go underneath her shirt and bra and squeeze it like one of those stress balls
>she moans
>start playing with her nipple
>now I'm REALLY fucked up
>I've lifted her shirt up over her cleavage
>tell myself "okay well I may check her oil but than that's it I'm going home for real!"
>slide my hand down her booty shorts
>feel that she's clean-shaven
>she is already bursting wet
>rub her clit between my two fingers
>she grabs my dick through my pants
>cont
>>
File: unsure wifey.jpg (42KB, 845x464px) Image search: [Google]
unsure wifey.jpg
42KB, 845x464px
>>37339448
It's fun. As long as it's clean.
>>
>>37340040
Type faster nigger

Originally planned to contain originality in an original fashion
>>
>>37340040
>we give each other handy dandys for a minute
>finally she says something like " X is going be here in a couple of hours" and stares at the door
>I tell myself "OKAY WELL AT THIS POINT IT WOULD BE RUDE TO NOT FUCK HER AT LEAST ONCE"
>ask her "do you want go to your room?"
>she smiled and jumped up and lead me by the hand
>made out some more on her bed
>had that brief moment of "oh no what am I doing only 21+ year olds know what sex is"
>but then she was on top of me grinding my dick and I was squeezing the shit ouf of her naked breasts
>finally acquiesced and I unzipped my dick and we fucked with her on top
>she told me afterwards it wasn't her first time at all, obviously.
>she told me that she'd call me again

>>37339957
Well after we fucked the first couple of times I asked her if she wanted to go out to a movie or something she said no and that this was just for fun. I figured "fair enough" and I showed up and banged her whenever she called me. She let me stay overnight a few times, one time she panicked when she woke up because she had told of her nice guy friends to come get her on their way to school and I had to run out of the apartment half-dressed at 6AM and we ran into him just as he was about to knock on the door and she was just like "OH uhm.... this is anon he uh lives here and was just leaving" and I was like "yes, absolutely that is who I am" and played along. She told me that a few guys in her school had crushes on her but they were too soft and nice and beta and she just wanted to fuck without the baggage of a relationship.
>>
>>37340213
all that build up to such a letdown greentext baka anon
>>
>>37339040
>d we had some small arguments.
Having arguments with kids. kek!
>>
>>37339926
Fuck! Did yo bang?
>>
>>37340018
Did you even read the OP?

>>37340123
>Type faster nigger
What art thou mean?
>>
>>37340341
idk I didn't want to greentext another 7 posts.

I nutted up in her no condor and even though she had been with like 6 guys and something like 7 girls, she still had the tightest pussy I had ever been up in.

Also when she impaled herself on my dick she had a mixed look of pleasure and desperation and surprise and probably a bit of pain. I don't have an especially thicc benis but the one time I was in charge of the fucking and was going all out, I made her bleed. I wasn't going full-retard intentionally hard, but she was just so god damn tight.
>>
>>37340414
>What art thou mean?

I was fapping but your mediocre greentext ruined my orgasm.
>>
>>37340494
What's the AoC where you live?
>>
I'm almost 21 and my waifu just turned 16 a couple months ago. Is that too young? Will society accept me if something happens? I look 16

Also she's out of my league
>>
>>37340542
From
>I'm almost 21 and my waifu just turned 16 a couple months ago. Is that too young? Will society accept me if something happens? I look 16
>Also she's out of my league [/spoiler

To
>I'm almost 21 and my waifu just turned 16 a couple months ago. Is that too young? Will society accept me if something happens? I look 16
>Also she's out of my league

Really nigger?
>>
>>37340584

Have we got a problem?

>>37340533

>>
>>37340609
>16

You have nothing to worry about, then. Just be mindful that you two are in different stages of life even if the age difference is small. Your maturity levels won't be equal.
>>
>>37340752
>Your maturity levels won't be equal.

Most robots are like 5 or even 10 years behind in terms of maturity. If anything the girl might be more mature than him.
>>
>>37340776
Kek

We are a few days ago but I have a few months and I just wanted to let you know that you are a little bit above the garage door opener
>>
15. legal in denmark sooo...
>>
You guys are sick fucks dating 16 year olds.
>>
>>37341177
Just leave, faggot

I'm going to be with you and your family
>>
File: vzi7e7yb0xpt2f260m5t.jpg (10KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
vzi7e7yb0xpt2f260m5t.jpg
10KB, 324x324px
>>37341177
WSPTOTC
>>
Idk how to do greentext am newfag.

But when I was 16 I had a huge crush on an 11 year old that was my friend.
Her brother was the biggest Chad in highschool,he could kill me.
I fapped to her pics all the time. We even did the sexy talks.
I tipped my fedora to her,and she smiled.
Howdy boys.
>>
>>37341397
I still fap to girl. Am 18.
>>
File: 1492533003492.jpg (42KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1492533003492.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
Dragon loli waifu anon here.

Fucked my ex for about two hours, was great and she thanked me a bunch but it was emotionally draining for me.

Don't think we will ever get back together.

Could always fuck her if i wanted, but i was in love with her.

Sad shit so im gonna stuff my face full of food.

also she already slept with someone else, and was disappointed because it wasnt nearly as good as me, but that is hardly a consolation. Just hurts
>>
>>37342406
>Could always fuck her if i wanted
At least you have that
>>
>>37338267
I was 23 and she was 14.

She had a thing for me and I was a horny guy who hadn't had sex in 3 years.

We fucked whenever we had the chance. I married her last year after she turned 20.
>>
>>37342443
I guess, i doubt i will again because it made me feel horrible, emotionally.
>>
>>37342490
>23/14
>29/20

The age difference doesn't seem so weird now. I bet you're not getting any looks anymore.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.