[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, should I facebook message a girl I met last week? I found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (68KB, 906x354px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
68KB, 906x354px
Guys, should I facebook message a girl I met last week? I found her new profile since it looks like she got locked out of her old one.
>>
>>37336565
Absolutely, Anon. What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>37336608
it will probably not be her profile and i will move on to the next one. there are about 4 profiles with her same name
>>
>>37336565
Sure, a good femme fatale heartbreaker always makes life exciting.
>>
>>37336565
Why dont you invite me and her to a groupchat? You can just say you want to introduce her to a friend and I'll get you laid in 7 minutes tops.
>>
>>37336893
why would I introduce her to you I want her. in fact enough that she probably has a bf (still, unless the cuck stayed with her)
>>
Alright I did it guys. wish me luck
>>
Alright guys no response yet, should I send another just to make sure?
>>
>>37337847
no definitely not, at least post the first message you sent here first
>>
>>37337887
I just said hey? to make sure it's even her..
>>
Alright guys its been an hour, im throwing the towel in
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.