[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why doesn't /r9k/ form a union of robots (egoists)?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Max Stirner.gif (1MB, 273x322px) Image search: [Google]
Max Stirner.gif
1MB, 273x322px
So why doesn't /r9k/ form a union of robots (egoists)?
>>
because egoism is for fags
>>
Because the concept of the self as an enduring entity is ultimately illusory. The ego is the biggest spook of all.
>>
>>37335367
You're an egoist whether you choose it or not

>>37335394
Explain
>>
>>37335428

The idea of a "self" that exists independently of emotions, thoughts, and physical objects, and endures through time, simply doesn't make any logical sense.

You know that whole debate about tele-transportation like in Star Trek, right? And the one about how you can't step in the same river twice?
>>
>>37335428
You fell for the "everybody is egoist all the time" meme. You'll grow out of it eventually, thinking like that is an easy way to explain why people suck... But sadly is nothing more than a superficial observation.
>>
>>37335238
threadly reminder literal cuckold etc
>>
>>37335517
But i didn't say anything about it enduring through time. Stirner refers to it as the creative nothing for a reason.

>>37335526
>he thinks egoism = selfishness in the most narrow sense of the concept
>>
>>37335579

>But i didn't say anything about it enduring through time. Stirner refers to it as the creative nothing for a reason.

If it doesn't endure through time, it only exists for a fleeting moment and is then gone, to be replaced by a new "self" that will also be gone in a fleeting moment.

How much of John can change before he's no longer John?
>>
>>37335637
So, you are just explain simple concept of exsistance?
What prevents you from being egoist at this period of time?
>>
>>37335637
Like i said, i don't think ego is some enduring self identity, so you're just repeating yourself
>>
>>37335428
op is severely autistic and spells correctly
/thread
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.