[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drunk/ right now? I am and it's pretty great :^)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Who /drunk/ right now? I am and it's pretty great :^)
>>
>too drunk to function normally
>not drunk enough to just fuhgetaboutit

fuck this shitty limbo if I drink more I know I'm gonna puke but I feel terrible man
>>
>>37335807
I was doing alright then I overdid it and went to a late night kebab place and bought a fucking burger. I even saw a cute girl and her friend there.... fuck me.
>>
>got extremely drunk 2 weeks ago, had to be carried home and vomited in my sleep
>next day chest pains, difficulty breathing, have sense of doom
>go to ER, turns out it's panic attacks
>continue to feel weak and shitty next ten days
>finally decide to drink again on Friday
>don't get even buzzed
>head feels fuzzy at the end when I get home, chest pains again, lots of anxiety when trying to fall asleep
>feel shitty next day

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME? I WANT TO DRINK AGAIN LIKE I USED TO
>>
>>37335018
Drinking sucks!
>>
>>37336210

Stop having weak genes. Kill your family and then yourself so it doesn't get passed on.
>>
>>37336210
Just increase dosage and drink on top of hangover.
>>
>>37336245
Oh, please shut the fuck up with the worst of 4chan's shitty banter.
>>
>>37335018
Drunk as fuck right now, was feeling shitty all weekend. real down and self destructive but it's all gravy now. Just looking at pictures of cute anime girls. dreading waking up in the morning
>>
File: Celtic.jpg (33KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Celtic.jpg
33KB, 640x400px
>>37335018
I'm trying out alcohol as a sleep aid and anti-anxiety medication because my psychiatrist is an idiot

I really hope I don't become an alcoholic

I'll open the wine in 15 minutes
>>
>>37335018
Not Drunk but buzzed.

I Feel so good right now.

I think my girl is done loving me, guys.

I've notice she's been paying more attention with other guys and they make her laugh and shit like I use to.

We're done and it's been killing me all day to realize this. To realize she's getting ready to move on, so i've been emotionally withdrawing myself for some time.

Earlier I couldn't stop worrying about the guy who she's gonna leave me for, but now I feel great because of the alcohol. Do this for a few days straight and i'll be over her.

It feels so good cause I was looking at my phone constantly to see if she'd text me, but now idc i'm on cloud 9. I don't feel the worry I initially felt.
>>
File: 1491407249494.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1491407249494.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>37336477
Alcohol doesn't really help with sleeping. It gets you to sleep quickly and easily, but wakes you up far too early and you can no longer get to sleep for a few hours.

Also you're probably going to become an alcy.
>>
>>37336546
I also should add that tonight is the first time i'm gonna try sucking my own dick. Good luck
>>
>get drunk
>tell a bunch of people I just met a week ago about drugs I did
>repeat myself a bunch of times
Fuck why do I have to embarrass myself like this
>>
>all these puke/hangover stories
Why not just get high lol
>>
The moment the feels start coming back, I down another.
>>
>tfw no booze because ramadan

I'm going to binge 3 days in a row when it's over :^)
>>
>>37336781
>friend got drunk
>did a bunch of drugs and told us about it

What a fucking lad!
>>
>>37337222
>friend
Nah these were people I had basically just met m8. I hadn't drank in a while so I drank way too much and did stupid shit like that probably to try to impress them. They still seem to like me but I wish I hadn't done that and I don't want that to be the way they see me.
>>
>>37337103
Well, I ran out of bud yesterday so drinking is the only party option available.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.