[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

defeatingg the herbal jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1494889314661.jpg (56KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1494889314661.jpg
56KB, 600x439px
I can't do it anymore. Marijuana has destroyed my life.

I know it takes a very big retard to get "addicted" to weed, but when you are so depressed and have access to a quick and effective solution it is too challenging to decide to live sober.

Last night I had a meltdown over a very stupid decision I made, not because I was high, but because its been more than 2 years since I started consuming this fucking shit. Since then my efforts have slowly gone to waste, I fell out of shape, my grades went straight down the shitter, my social life has completely vanished.

I was never a normie, the 2 people I used to very occasionally hang out with are now gone, and once again I'm alone. I want to stop this downward spiral from consuming me forever.

I threw away all the weed I had left. I couldn't give it away because its still illegal where I live.

Today is my first day sober in almost a year. What am I in for? Any success stories staying sober?
>>
>>37334053
nothing feels better then freedom, anon.
good lucky pal
>>
I'm trying my best not to call my dealer and get me some DUDE.

This is it lads, If I fail now I will never muster the courage to quit.
>>
I flipped out on my DUDE and will probably continue to do so until I DYDE
lmao
>>
>>37334053
Just some motivation, OP.

The longer you stay sober, if you ever decide to go back to smoking bud, you'll get stupid high.

Weed isn't physically addictive, but if you're giving your brain THC everyday and then all of a sudden that ceases, there will be some strong psychological withdrawals. (though not as strong as other drugs.)
>>
Hey man, day 4 here. Personally, it hasn't been too hard for me, but I read that withdrawl symptoms are possible. I dorm with daily smokers too, so I think I have it about as hard as it can get. The urge comes every now and then, but I fight it off. Search up r/leaves. Good luck man, sobriety can be as much of a tool as some dank can be.
>>
>>37334165
Also, I forgot to add. It takes 4 weeks for your brain's cannabinoid receptors to return to "normal," though it only takes about 3-4 days for your tolerance to drop significantly.
>>
File: 1491865772384.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491865772384.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>37334053
Cannabis consumption is very hard to quit anon. Normlly you should slow it down first and not completely cut it out of your life or you're gonna feel bad. Try limiting it to once a week or after you finished an important task. And gradually go down from there. Before you know it you'll be smoking once every 2-3 months and you won't miss it at all.
>>
Get ready for some seriously shitty 2 weeks or so. I used to smoke 10 joints a day back when I lived in commiefornia.

I decided to quit once I moved back to Texas and honestly, its not worth it UNLESS you have the balls to change your lifestyle.

Being sober is only worth it if you have something to do that takes advantage of it, otherwise you will continuously fall back to weed to cope with the ultimate pointlessness of life.
>>
Been in a similar situation, just be prepared to battle some intense emotions during the next days, particularly anger/frustration.
Remind yourself why you need to quit. Somewhere between 7-14 days you will start feeling more energized and refreshed, you'll feel great actually.
The sleeplessness is a bitch to deal with though. The first week is the hardest, I believe in you anon.
>>
>>37334053

ya fucked up senpai. you shouldve just cut down gradually with the shit you had left and just not bought any more weed.
>>
Get ready for nothing in your life to change. Its not the weed holding you back, its your own shitty attitude and lack of modivation.
>>
File: 1482388617202.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1482388617202.gif
2MB, 316x213px
Don't expect immediate rewards from sobriety. For now, just keep in mind the consequences of your drug use that you are determined to avoid.
>>
Defeating the herbal jew wasn't too hard for me. I just made a deal with myself that I won't smoke on work days. You just take a sleeping pill at night instead if you can't sleep. I just played dota2 all evening until it got late, took the pill instead of smoking again, and slept.

When I started smoking weed I was 375lbs. Now I'm about 220 and I still do it. Hell, I drink beers a few days a week and still lose weight. Kept my job high for for 7 years so far...and it's at a police station for fucks sake.

You just gotta want to change enough. If you don't have that then pot is all you have, and that's a garbage life depending on that to make you happy. Exercise makes me happy now, and driving fast too I guess.
>>
>>37334319

How do you know whether your attitude is shitty or not?

I see lots of mean people who seem really "assertive" and they have lots of money, but they treat other people like dirt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.