[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>37334002 It's considered rude. Especially if there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>>37334002
It's considered rude. Especially if there are children around. It's just common sense to watch your language in public unless you're with friends.
>>
I only watch my language around children. Anyone else can get fucked.
>>
File: 1494339983810.jpg (125KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494339983810.jpg
125KB, 736x1024px
>>37334015
How is it rude though? It is just words and feels relaxing. Whhat am I suppose to substitue it with? Gosh darnit? Gee eiz? That is some real white people shit lol
>>
>>37334064
>Anyone else can get fucked.
Fuck you
>>
>>37334077
you could try not being a ooga booga me mad caveman and be more civil when interacting with other people
>>
>>37334137
Not OP,but Fuck off stupid cunt. If i want to curse i damn well will. And no loser beta boy like you is ginna tell me otherwise. Go vocabulary shame somewhere else.
>>
I generally just don't swear that much. Probably just from my parents who never did either. I was nineteen when I first heard my mom swear. She's was telling someone who tried to advise me of something I didn't do to get fucked. I remember how much her saying that meant because she never spoke like that or ever got that angry.

I don't mind it at all but I generally have the opinion that those words have great power and constant use diminishes it.

I always know when someone who doesn't normally swear uses one then it's probably the right time to stop fucking with them and that's why what little friends I do have usually stop fucking with me on the rare occasion I swear in public.

It does make me laugh though when I use one jokingly though because it then shocks them.
>>
File: 1469775623892.jpg (132KB, 795x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1469775623892.jpg
132KB, 795x1036px
People who swear way too often sound like middle school kids who think it's "cool" to swear when no teachers or parents are around,

"Yeah, fuck man. What the fuck, dude. Fucking shit, man!"

Swearing is acceptable (maybe required) in certain situations, but if I hear someone constantly swearing, they sound like some immature kid to me.
>>
I see people who swear a lot as unoriginal, unintelligent, low value people. Come up with something more original to express anger.
>>
I try not to swear because it's trashy. If you swear, good for you, you are a big big boy, you sound like trash though.
>>
Swearing frequently is seen as a sign of low intelligence and poor manners. If every other word out of your mouth is "fuck," then people will look down on you even more than they already do. This is especially true if you swear within earshot of a child or senior.

Like all things, there's a time and place for it.
>>
>>37334308
>>37334341
Sorry i dont want to talk in Shakespearean or like there are word police around.maybe you should just get that chip of superiority off your damn shoulder.
>>
I never say fuck, shit, crap, bitch, cunt, damn, bastard, he'll, nigger, or douchebag.

Yet I will say kike, spic, dyke, faggot, cock, dick, cocksucker, wanker and some others as well.

I dont know why I refuse to use real cuss words. I have some svere autistic hangup with saying them. Who knows why. I plan to say "fuck" upon orgasming if i ever lost my virginity but i never did.
>>
>>37334002
I'm pretty much a normie by /r9k/ standards, and I dunno what you're talking about. People swear all the time. Granted, it's not like we're saying, "Holy fucking shit, did you see that fucking cunt try to hit that pitch all the way the fuck outside, what the fuck was he swinging for for fuck's sake, god damn, what a fucking retard piece of shit," but you can totally get away R-rated language in polite company. I honestly have no experience with what you're talking about.
>>
What are you even on about? Normies swear all the time.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.