[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons i ask you: are traps gay? Im asking for a friend. what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Anons i ask you: are traps gay? Im asking for a friend.

what are the arguments for and against?
>>
File: tumblr_oks5esK1cT1uajoako5_540.gif (541KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oks5esK1cT1uajoako5_540.gif
541KB, 540x304px
>>37330471
i love traps. i love trannys. i love effeminate faggots.
gay is just a word. a word you can choose to assign value you to if you care enough. i don't. you only live once.
>>
File: IMG_0359.jpg (60KB, 552x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0359.jpg
60KB, 552x621px
traps can be the gayest thing in the world and they can also be pretty okay. If you knew that the trap was a guy in the beginning that's gay. I mean you like this person because it looks like a girl and acts like one but has a dick and is actually a guy. But if you didn't know, until you were in bed or something and you decided you loved the trap it would not be as gay considering you loved the person for who they are
>>
I say it's like 60% gay.

You acknowledge its a guy and there are some things that you can't really hide when naked (frame, bone structure, voice, dick), but they very feminine features and dress up as a girl.
>>
File: 1495838226437.png (721KB, 720x594px) Image search: [Google]
1495838226437.png
721KB, 720x594px
>>37330471
>are traps gay?

Y E S
E
S
>>
Its gayer than fucking dudes
>>
>>37330471
Having sex with men is gay
>>
99% of traps are gay, it takes a really good trap to come off as female. Although they might be more aesthetic than an obese 50 year old, with the obese 50 year old you don't have to pass that mental barrier that says "dude, it's a dude".
>>
>>37331713
obese 50 year old woman
>>
>>37331648
This. It's still a man.

You could have sex with a women but you choose the trap so that's gay
>>
>>37330471
its gay, but not that much. Depends on how good of a trap they really are. if its some manly hon tranny, its pretty gay. if its an actual TRAP by definition of the word, like you were baited into believing they are a real female, only to discover it has a penis, it isnt gay, you were attracted to a female physique. If you decide to go further knowing full well this female has a penis, it's gay, but only a little bit, as you still appreciate the female form. Unless you want to do gay shit like suck their "feminine penis"(if you use this word, you're gay without a doubt)

all in all it just depends what you focus on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.