[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie brother and slut cousin convinced me to go out to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0119.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.png
5KB, 645x773px
>normie brother and slut cousin convinced me to go out to a few parties with them
>they're actually awesome and it's never been easier to meet girls and make friends
>actually have a ton of fun for the first time in a very, very long time

You faggots told me being a normie sucked.
>>
Nah it would suck. Imagine that being your only thing that you do in life.
>>
If it was that easy then you probably had very little wrong with you in the first place. Nothing new here.
>>
>>37330445
That's fair. You could just tell most of the people there had few interests and weren't exacty intellectual

>>37330449
I mean I've just been a loner NEET for the last 3 years, outside of some wageslaving. It was interesting to see life in a different, non-robot way
>>
File: 1495617846588.jpg (58KB, 1178x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495617846588.jpg
58KB, 1178x960px
>>37330491
3 years of NEET isn't much. The switch to a normie lifestyle ought to be easy for you.
>>
>>37330491
Didn't you find it hard to relate, or to find any common interests, given you were NEET and a loner for the last 3 years?

Did it feel natural, or did you feel as if you had to put on a persona in order to interact and be accepted?
>>
>>37330579
>>37330596
Do you incels get off on trying to tear others apart like this.
The dude is just saying he had a nice experience.
>>
>>37330672
Usually these experiences are the result of self-delusion and persona parading. They're hardly ever sustainable once the initial feedback rush subsides and you realise that appearing normal is more of a chore than it's worth.
>>
>>37330596
You don't even have to relate, really. Just ask them questions and let them talk about themselves, make funny comments every once in a while, and don't be a dick to anyone.

I definitely had to put on a mask though, but I would say most robots do when they talk to people
>>
File: 1436740390147.jpg (65KB, 585x454px) Image search: [Google]
1436740390147.jpg
65KB, 585x454px
>>37330415
>Not knowing what you want

I, personally, need companionship and affection from other human beings.

That's all I really want in this existence. It's the only thing that can make me happy.

I advise you to take a hard look at what makes you feel joy in this world, and I hope you really get to the core of that.
>>
>>37330900
Did you tell them about your three years of NEETdom?
>>
>>37330937
Thanks anon. I will do my best.

>>37330950
Nah, no reason to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.