[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember like 3-4 years ago when you wanted to get started doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3445.png (506KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3445.png
506KB, 1136x640px
Remember like 3-4 years ago when you wanted to get started doing that thing, then you quit and have regretted it ever since? You try starting again and cant find the time.

Where would you be now if you didnt quit?
Would you be making vidya games for a living? Would you be fucking ripped and never afraid to take your shirt off?

Tell me you sweet baby
>>
OP here, I'd be an animator, working for Frederator. I quit when i was 17 cause i was so fucking stupid i thought i was too fucking old to get started. Now im 23 and wanna go back in time and cut my own fucking face off.
>>
>>37330199
I can't give an example, but I do know that feel, OP
>>
I did it op. Went out of my comfort zone, went there, did my best, got it done. Got home safe. Met some of the best people I have ever been around, and founded stronger friendships than I ever had before. Regularly talk with the guys, everyone are safe. What I am left with, is that I have no clue what to do next. My bucket list is done, I would die fulfilled. But the boredom is slowly coming back.
>>
File: MyBloodyValentineLoveless600-2.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
MyBloodyValentineLoveless600-2.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>37330199

I seriously fucking regret giving up guitar. I was 14 when I first started, gave up because video games and tv were more appealing to me at the time, plus I had no hope in myself, so i gave up. 6 years later, I now have no talents, skills, gf, or job, and pretty much no idea what to do with myself.

It's sad. Guitar and music was the one true passion I had in my life, and I gave up on it because of laziness. If I stuck with it, I could at least tell girls I play guitar, and could make cool songs for myself.
>>
File: .png (304KB, 475x254px) Image search: [Google]
.png
304KB, 475x254px
Bought this and gave up after month or so.
>>
>>37330199
>start lifting 4 years ago
>get >>>/fit/
>get attention from girls
>stop lifting because its boring
>get /fat/
>regret it ever since
>>
>>37330813
That whole album is basically major chord progressions and lots of distortion. If you have money you can make loveless 2.
>>
>>37330232
You're still young as fuck at 23, start now. No regrets
>>
>>37330199
I badly wanted to learn how to draw as a teenager. Every once in a while I would try to learn and then quickly give up. The thing is, looking back, I don't even think I liked drawing. I like good artwork and all that, but thinking about actually drawing just feels exhausting. There's all this confusing perspective stuff, and marking out every single detail feels tedious.

I just don't know anons, I still get the urge sometimes. Do you think if I gave it a serious shot I'd enjoy it? Does drawing get more fun as you get better?
>>
>>37330232
dude.

im 23 too.. there are 40 year olds I know who are complaining about not finishing their "art degree" while working in offices making 13 $ an hour.

It is not too late. My friends sister is 25 and started college for psychology 2.5 years ago...

like this hobo once told me at the train station
23 is young. One day you'll be 33 and think oh fuck... 23 was not bad. I miss those days.

Wake up, man.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.