[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other people from third world countries here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170528-225422.png (349KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170528-225422.png
349KB, 720x1280px
Man, it really sucks to be a non-Westerner here. All the stuff discussed has literally zero cultural relevance. Chad, Stacey, alpha, beta, permavirgin, White pride, all these are Western concepts. In my country people literally have to stay virgin until marriage which is like when we're 24 or so. No one judges men based on looks. The concept of "being alpha" is completely alien to us. Also on top of all this everyone hates me because I am a shitskin. Why can't I stop coming back here, and why do I take everything I read here so seriously although it has nothing to do with my real life. That's how 4chan works. It declares certain unpopular opinions as the supreme truth and makes it look like everyone outside it is a bloody idiot. I have unironically started feeling inferior because my society can't fit into the /r9k/ equation since everyone is a megavirgin anyway where I live by Western standards. Also I have been completely convinced that I am genetically inferior after reading all the White supremacist propaganda. Since I am sort of the closest thing in can be to a NEET in my country and don't go outside and interact with my real countrymen and spend a very long time on the internet, 4chan has become my reality and I judge myself on the basis of 4chan's ideologies. Anyone else knows that feel?
>>
>>37330163
Let me guess, you're from an Islamic country? I'm curious to know which one, I talk to a bunch of Arabs every day and I know how foreign their struggles are to us westerners, but they're interesting none the less.
>>
>>37330163
I'm from kuwait
>>
>>37330251
Ethnic Arab?
>>37330215
No, but close. You'll make fun of me if I tell you, so I'd rather not say.
>>
>>37330293
I'm a kuwaiti but my "roots" are Iranian
>>
>>37330293
No one knows who you are.
I'm guessing Indian.
>>
>>37330293
I won't, but I understand. Was simply curious since I talk to people from Palestine and as much as their life is a shit-show compared to mine I often find their mentality isn't that much different to my own. I guess we can thank the internet for that.
>>
>>37330334
Most likely, the bants are pretty merciless towards them.
>>
Indian in an Arab country is literally a 3rd class citizen with no human rights.
>>
>>37330306
Your """"roots"""? Or your roots? What language do you speak with your family members?
>>37330426
What BS. Most of them are filthy rich, richer than the native population, from what I've heard.
>>
there's like 8 arabs in my language class, all between 25 and 30. 6 are married with kids and 2 (28 and 30) are still virgins, they get bantered by everyone (including me, 18 years old KV) for not being married yet.
When asked about why they don't have sex they just say that's how it works, they seem to look down a bit on people that have sex often as means to cope. When asked about masturbation they just avoid the issue for some reason. So I'd say that even though the deadline to get laid is some years longer than in western countries, you can still become an arab style of robot.
As for white supremacy I'm a spic but I'm ok with it and i also learned to love my own kind, there are many issues amerifats have that i can just laugh at because it's not my problem.
>>
>>37330293
OP, you're such a dumbass. You left the time of the day on your phone in the screenshot. And that's a screenshot of what the catalog looked like a couple of minutes ago. Now anyone can guess where you're from.
>>
>>37330594
>What BS. Most of them are filthy rich, richer than the native population, from what I've heard.

From what I've read from the news, the Arab petrostates are importing a shitton of migrant workers from India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/SEA/Africa and they're basically slaves.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/31/kuwait-woman-arrested-filming-maid-suicide-attempt
>>
>>37330163
>Man, it really sucks to be a non-Westerner here.
this website is not for you.

if you truly feel this way though, come take a trip here to a western country like the USA or uk. try to not look like you're going to blow people up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.