[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over the fact that youll never have a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 352x264px
How do you get over the fact that youll never have a girlfriend like Rose? Personally it drives me mad.
>>
I feel like a quirky artsy girlfriend would be really annoying in the long run.
I'd rather have a boring regular girl. They would probably be easier to deal with
>>
>girlfriend
>girl
I'll get over it pretty easily
>>
>>37328070
I just want a nerdy fat chick to watch star wars with.
>>
I appreciate the fact and dedicate myself to my field. Any spare time I spend on things I actually enjoy doing, either by myself or with friends. The fact that I will never be, not with "someone like" rose, but rose, is consoling. I don't have to worry, which eases emotional stress. Adding to the fact, I've been in enough relationships. People tend to grow ugly in front of each other, which has its own beauty. I just find it hard to deal with. That might be an argument for doing it, but I am no ubermensch.
>>
Lay down and cry like a pussy
>>
deal with it and one day i might find a gf like rose
>>
>>37328569
She's just a girl, she shouldn't be at the centre of your existence.
>>
>>37328569
Seek therapy anon, you should not live life this way buddy.
>>
>How do you get over the fact that youll never have a girlfriend like Rose?
>How do you get over the fact that youll never have a girlfriend
>How do you get over the fact that youll never have a friend
>>
I haven't gotten over it. But it's sort of a secondary concern considering the fact that I'll never have a girlfriend, period.
>>
>>37328606
i never claimed she was
>>
>>37328627
speak for yerself
>>
>>37328755
Who's shit is this?!
>>
>>37328173
This.

I think part of me really just wants someone who's life is so dull and uneventful that they have no problem accepting my silly excuse of an existence.
>>
>>37328070
I hurts desu senpai

And if I ever got a girlfriend, I couldn't help just constantly comparing her to Rose. And that wouldn't be fair to either of us, really.

It's why I just live my life alone, forever.
>>
>>37329244
what do you do for fun alone? im constantly bored
>>
We have a Rose discord if you fags are interested. It's slow, but quite comfy.

discord dot gg/4tdRxpn
>>
>>37328070
By realizing that any woman who dates you will also be dealing with the fact that they will never date ryan gosling or whoever. Life is about settling
>>
>>37329358
wtf thats not /thousandroses/
>>
>>37329376
Link?

Also we try to keep it limited and non-cancerous, maybe that's why you haven't heard of it.
>>
>>37328070
feels bad. But also not so much.
>>
>>37329284
vidya and anime, or even normieflix

I usually just re-watch stuff I've watched before. I don't like new things.
>>
>>37329897
Hmm, I tend to do this as well. It's a bad habbit anon. Have your classics. Start reading.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.