[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, would you date a guy who's 6 feet tall and weighs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: 1485394756038.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485394756038.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
Fembots, would you date a guy who's 6 feet tall and weighs 231 lbs, if he's really trying to lose weight and has otherwise attractive facial features?

I was decent looking before I got fat. Now I'm really longing for a gf, but due to my current body shape, I'm scared to look for one. I want to get fit before I start dating, but that will take time... and I'm in desperate need of love.

I honestly don't know if it's worth looking for a gf in my current state. What should I do?
>>
>>37327671
>fat fuck begging for pussy on r9k
Pathetic. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

How about you try to take control over your life, diet, hit the gym and stop being a desperate pitiful excuse for a human being.
>>
>6'

Fuck no. Why would anyone want to date a midget? If you are under 7' we won't even talk to you, manlet.

t. real female
>>
>>37327993
Who were you responding to? OP is not begging for pussy, he's begging for advice.
>>
>>37327730
Date short hick women, OP
>>
Not tall enough to make up for being a fattie.

It you were like 6'3, I'd consider it.

But then you're probably an awkward neckbeard and I wouldn't feel safe being alone with an awkward neckbeard who browses this site, considering that you are a foot taller and thrice my weight.

So actually no.
>>
>>37328168
>considering that you are a foot taller and thrice my weight
77 lbs?
>>
>>37327730
getting girls as a fat dude isn't even that hard.
>>
>>37327730
So long as you're a decent human being and are actually working on the weight issue I don't see a problem.
>>
>>37327730
>Fembots, would you date a guy who's 6 feet tall and weighs 231 lbs
no
you'd just get massive 2 months into the relationship
been there already
>>
>>37328253

Closer to a 100. But still awkward guy who is probably into fucked up fetishes and it way taller and way heavier?

Yeah, not going to be around you alone.
>>
>>37328303
Isn't 6 feet 231 lbs massive already? And no, getting a girl would motivate me to work out even more.
>>
>>37328303

That would probably be a huge success for OP anyway.
>>
>>37327730
absoultely, anon! im sure you're cute now, but I wish you luck on your self-improvement journwy!
>>
>>37328323
>Isn't 6 feet 231 lbs massive already?
it's fat but not what I would call massive
>getting a girl would motivate me to work out even more
I hope you find a nice girl to help you stay motivated. Most men seem to let themselves go when they get into a relationship
>>
>>37328309
>guy who is probably into fucked up fetishes
What would you define as fucked up?
>>
>>37328356
I think I'll just become fit before I start dating again. I can't really deal with the shame of being fat.
>>
>>37328340
>telling lies on the internet
That's not very nice.
>>
I'm in the exact same boat as OP but I've lost 150 lbs. I get called handsome and cute all the time but as soon as the shirt comes off the girlies run for cover.

Wish I was just fat again, I've achieved nothing
>>
>>37328644
>I'm in the exact same boat as OP but I've lost 150 lbs.
Wait, you weighed almost 400 pounds?
>>
>>37328748

350, I gained and lost some more
>>
>>37328292
>So long as you're a decent human being

Said no one ever
>>
>>37328765
Well, losing 150 pounds is alot. You should keep at it until you've achiveved your ideal weight.
>>
>>37328784
Said most girls i know honestly. Biggest turn on is your personality its literally what gets you put to the front of the line of guys competing for us and into our beds.
If you're a shit person it shows and thats a turn off.
>>
>>37328644

I was 335 at my heaviest (5'11.5"). Have been losing weight slowly and working out for a little over 2 years, lost about 70lbs.

I have loose as fuck skin. Absolutely freaky. Know better than to try for sex, I'll get called a monster.
>>
>>37329059
>I have loose as fuck skin. Absolutely freaky.
Would this be a problem for me as well, at 231 lbs? I've never weighed above 240.
>>
>>37327730
Here:
1. Move to Asia
2. Become a bouncer or security guy
3. Gain more as Asian pussy than you can imagine.
4. Even if you don't get it you'll be able to pay for it, which some say is even better.
>>
>>37329194
>3. Gain more as Asian pussy than you can imagine.

fucking spell checker.
Gain more Asian pussy than you can imagine.
>>
>>37329194
>>37329210
I'm only interested in white girls.
>>
>>37329166
You got stretch marks?
>>
File: greeneggsandsuicide.png (405KB, 463x537px) Image search: [Google]
greeneggsandsuicide.png
405KB, 463x537px
6'3 and 330 lbs, would you do me, fembots?
>>
>>37329242
A few. :( Am I fucked?
>>
>>37329268
go on a fat fetish dating website and hook up with chicks who dig fat dudes.
>>
>>37329268
Yes. You can make them disappear with creams but the actual skin is permanently stretched out in ways collagen can't elast back from.
>>
Any girl want to be with a 6'2 145lbs guy? I'm so fucking lanky and skelly no clothes fit on me.
>>
>>37329444
I refuse to belive this.
>>
>>37329530
Scars don't stretch because they're just undifferentiated skin tissue with no collagen. Scretch marks are areas where the skin stretched so much the actual collagen ripped there and slowly made scar tissue as it went hence the ripped seam appearance. That extra real estate is permanrnt because its not stretched out right now and when you lose the weight it'll still exist in the same dimensions it has.
Sad to say but unless you fill the void with muscle or if even that fails surgery you're gonna be stuck with it.
>>
>>37329530
not that anon.
you may be borderline. that guy was shorter and weighed more than you so he would have it worse than you. if you gained a lot in a certain areas like stomach thwn that area probably would have a some loose skin. really it comes down to your body, how old you are, and how drastic your weight lose vs muscle gain is.
>>
>>37329583
But I only have small stretch marks, they're really not that bad. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I won't give up because of this.
>>
>>37329583
How unattractive are stretch marks anyway? I kinda like mine, they're soft to the touch and fun to play with.
>>
>>37329616
>>37329640
Proper treatment blends them to your skin tone so most people won't even know unless they look closely or feel it. However when you get skinnier they tend to "deepen" as they aren't being stretched and pushed out so some of the smooth ones might gain depth. Still, don't let it stop you most human beings give zero shits about them.
>>
>>37329059
I lost 70lbs as a girl so I get how rough it can be. Just keep going! Maybe look to date others that lost weight since they would understand? One of the worst things about losing weight and then dating is wondering if they wouldve dated you before. I believe in you anon!
>>
>tfw very fit but ugly face so no girl will find me attractive
>meanwhile OP thinks he can get away with being a fat slob because he won the genetic lottery
>>
>>37330029
>meanwhile OP thinks he can get away with being a fat slob because he won the genetic lottery
I really don't. I've decided to stay away from girls completely until I get fit.
>>
It's incredible that I got this fat. I really let myself go and basically didn't care at all about anything for several years.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.