[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh, hello anon-dear! I made you breakfast >I hope you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: future wife.jpg (64KB, 480x702px) Image search: [Google]
future wife.jpg
64KB, 480x702px
>oh, hello anon-dear! I made you breakfast
>I hope you don't mind living with a woman like me
>>
I actually read that hentai, what with the time travelling and her wanting to do "Lewd" things. . .
>>
>>37327475
The hentai was creepy, but I like the picture of her being moth-erly.
>>
File: 1472872642347.jpg (158KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472872642347.jpg
158KB, 1280x1024px
>>37327418
>Moth woman
>Giant moth
>Moth..

This is my terror
>>
>>37327418
man moths?
>>
File: cutemoth.jpg (514KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
cutemoth.jpg
514KB, 1200x1744px
Moths need some love too
>>
>>37327418
Sauce?
Orriggy
>>
File: future wife 2.jpg (61KB, 477x540px) Image search: [Google]
future wife 2.jpg
61KB, 477x540px
>oh, how could a young man like you be satisfied with an old woman like me?
>>
File: cat.jpg (10KB, 309x315px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
10KB, 309x315px
>>37329644
https://e-hentai.org/g/732189/4094cba865/
Here's the sauce my dude, it's a pretty good read and fap
>>
This is one of those rare times I wished i had three extra phalli
>>
>>37329644
>>37329698
Same anon, I gave you the wrong one
https://e-hentai.org/g/941500/6f74e23478/
>>
Eh? You've never seen a pair of antenae before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, anon! Th-Th-They're just pieces of chitin on my head, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they twitch from side to side! Buzz Buzz! I-I bet you want to tug them too, don't you, Mr. Impatient Insectophile Anon?! G-Go right ahead! Pull these Dust covered' antenae as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, taste 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; I'm exuding clouds of dust from my wings right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my Ovipositor too! You /d/eviant! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not g-going out during the daytime anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' liquid excretion coming from your shota boihole answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic egg sack, anon! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you hatched! L-L-Look how dusty it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking WET! I-I've never seen it this Huge before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking Egg whore! Y-You sure know how to make a moth all fluttered and sweater hungry! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this hard, it's much easier to cram some eggs up in there! And I'm clouding like a freaking cumulous here! You'd b-b-better take all of my eggs inside of you RIGHT NOW!
>>
File: 17.jpg (356KB, 1280x1837px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
356KB, 1280x1837px
I like how it went from psychedelic fuckery to sweet home life, with a hint of yandere-isum
>>
>>37329398
>good boy

*sexy moth noises*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.