[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who in their right mind would fuck this? Peter Rodger was quite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Chin-Rodger.jpg (19KB, 510x337px) Image search: [Google]
Chin-Rodger.jpg
19KB, 510x337px
who in their right mind would fuck this? Peter Rodger was quite attractive despite having the jewface, he could've found a better whore, even if he wasn't that rich back in '99. Passing your mediocre genes with a chink's shit-tier genes, such a good idea, such good consequences. Looking at this bitch's face makes me think that Elliot actually turned out pretty good, looks wise.
>>
>>37325378
I hate this fucking bitch so fucking much. She, and she solely, was the reason of Elliott's outburst. Read his diary, she systematically bullied the kid. Fuck her and fuck Elliott's father for marrying this ugly gook cunt.
>>
>>37325378
desu he did dump her later on
>>
>>37325378
>Peter Rodger was quite attractive

no
>>
File: 1491618318218.jpg (33KB, 278x242px) Image search: [Google]
1491618318218.jpg
33KB, 278x242px
>>37325378
>even if he wasn't that rich back in '99

He seemed to be wealthy enough, his family had connections to go to a Star Wars Episode I premiere, Rodger mentioned shaking Jake Lloyd's hand
>>
>>37325408
I think you are mistaking her for his step mom soumaya...
>>
>>37326305
His mother was the one who got Elliot into the star wars premiers, because she was friends/dating George Lucas.
>>
>>37325378
Maybe she was prettier when she was younger

>>37327868
>/dating George Lucas.
The guy's a billionare, I doubt he's that desperate
>>
>>37328838
Yeah who knows, her dating him was just Elliot's claim. He said they only dated for a short time. I was trying to find the picture of her with Michael Jackson but i've realized i don't have it. She looks okay then when she was younger.
>>
>>37325378
She's not horrible looking really. She just looks really Asian and has crooked teeth. If she fixed those she would look much better.
>>
>>37325378
All the right-wing and left-wing retards shoud be gassed. They are all apes incapable of normal, humane thinking.

>>37325408
>She, and she solely, was the reason of Elliott's outburst.
You idiot are mistaking her for his stepmother Soumaya. Some of you people are so stupid you should be sent to a concentration camp just because of that.

>>37329053
Elliot said that she had a special way to charm rich men, so who knows if it was something sexual. Also she was a lot prettier when young. Years with Peter wore her out.
>>
>>37329053
>She just looks really Asian and has crooked teeth.
Elliot too had crooked teeth, but he is so cute that they are cute too. Just look at this video.

https://youtu.be/sOAX59sk9nY
>>
File: George and Li-Chin.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
George and Li-Chin.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>37328962
Here's your picture. They're in the middle.
>>
Bumps for the sake of Supreme's mother.
>>
>>37330041
Thanks for this. I was looking and realized I didn't have it. She's quite cute and petite here. I think the horrible marriage to Peter wore her out.
>>
>>37329945
>but he is so cute that they are cute too

Aww yes this is true. I noticed his cute crooked teeth. <3
>>
I wouldn't say she's that ugly, i mean now she looks like an average asian woman in her 50's, when she was younger she looked like a solid 6/10. You guys are overreacting, and by Elliots description, and by claims of other people, she's a very nice and kind woman, probably the most positive character in Elliot's book.
>>
>>37331374
THIS.

Is an original.
>>
it's not all about looks. I don't like black girls but I fell in love with one when I started talking to her. It's chemistry, the looks thing is a meme.
>>
>>37331487
Elliot would probably realize that too to an extent if he ever got into a relationship.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.