[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to commit suicide >don't have a gun because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 678765.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
678765.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
>want to commit suicide
>don't have a gun because I live in brazil
>can't afford the helium tank for an exit bag

I'm trying to get a job so I can buy the supplies for an exit bag. Does anyone know another fool-proof suicide method? I was thinking about jumping from a building, but there is a small chance of survival.
>>
Check the min height for surefire suicide jump, on concrete I think it was 46metre.

Also, a couple of diabetes pens can do the job.
>>
>lives in brazil
>doesn't own a gun

Pick one
>>
>>37325359
Helium tanks are cut with oxygen
>>
>>37325359
Bag with charcoal
>>
Just go walk in the favelas at night
>>
>>37325359
>Brazil
Go to a favela and wait
>>
>>37325359
Can you not go harass a local band of miscreants? I'm sure that'll be the equivalent of shooting yourself. Also you'll be providing a service to your local community, since you'll be taking the bullet of some other poor fuck who doesn't want to die, but will need to be shot for the initiation ritual.
>>
File: 8287413.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
8287413.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
>>37325716
Yep, 46m seems to be the minimum height. I would probably look for something higher so I don't have any chances of survival.

>>37325748
Gun laws here are pretty rough. Most of the gun owners are unregistered, and I can't get one of those.

>>37325749
I heard about that. I'm scared, since it doesn't seem to do the trick anymore. Is it true?

>>37325756
Never heard of it. I'm gonna check it out later.

>>37325934
>>37325990
Yeah, it doesn't really work like. They will probably beat me up instead of killing me.
>>
>>37326133
>They will probably beat me up instead of killing me.
Then you're just not trying hard enough.
>>
>>37325359
>helium tank for an exit bag
Can't answer this as I know nothing about biology, but perhaps a fellow robot does - does it have to be helium specifically, or will any noble gas do? The reason I ask is that we stopped using helium at work years ago because of how expensive it's getting. We now use argon instead, as it's 20% of the price but does a very similar job.
>>
>>37325359

Swear down you suicidal faggots are retarded

>Don't have enough money for a helium tank?

Get a fucking loan. It's not like you're going to pay it back.
>>
>>37325359
>Does anyone know another fool-proof suicide method? I was thinking about jumping from a building, but there is a small chance of survival.

You will feel pain from a gun just like jumping from a building would, so both are going to be painful. If you were going to do painless, you would want to do the "carbon monoxide in the garage" buildup, but seriously don't be an edgelord and try to get help.
>>
File: 1411401582089.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1411401582089.png
79KB, 250x242px
>>37325359
>"wants" to commit suicide
>makes up excuses to why it's too expensive to suicide

kys
>>
>>37325359
>live in Brazil
>can't get a gun
Wut, even the little bastards in favelas somehow get their hands on guns.
>>
fuck with a cartel member
>>
>>37326694
>kys
But that's what he's trying to do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.