[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who are trans, lgbt, queer, nerdy, chubby/fat, autistic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_o6ikdrAsvi1us5haqo1_500.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ikdrAsvi1us5haqo1_500.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
People who are trans, lgbt, queer, nerdy, chubby/fat, autistic, alternative, etc should be able to exist in society without being made fun of and without those words having negative connotations.
>>
There's like 2 or 3 things on your list that your statement is true for. The rest can eat shit.
>>
>>37325246
Its nice to want things Anon.
>>
>queer
i still dont understand
why use a word that is an insult for your sexuel orientation?
>>
>>37325331
Yeah I don't get this. These faggots fight to not be called "queer" but then include it in their "LGBTQ" title. Then go around wanting people to know they identify as queer anyway.

Mentally ill/10
>>
>tfw heterosexual white male
>you will never live life on easy mode
I would give anything to be a morbidly obese autistic black tranny.
>>
Fat cunts who say "Being fat is normal" can die, aside from that I don't care
>>
>>37325246
Sure. But the way to get that to happen isn't by exploding on everything that disagrees with you you stupid roastie.
>>
Hate speech does not exist. There is only speech and that speech is either free or it is not. People get made fun of for all manner of things, you don't deserve any special protections just because you like to get shit on your dick and trade aids with old men off craigslist.
>>
>>37325360
the idea thwre is to have the word belong to them and no longer be an insult
>>
File: 1492227165251.png (103KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492227165251.png
103KB, 580x350px
>>37325246
If you have weird haircuts, weird colors, and whine why people treat you differently (despite also wanting to be treated differently), then maybe there's a problem with YOU.
>>
>>37325360
>trying to make sense of people who lob off/surgically attatch parts to their body to feel normal

Wew lad
>>
The US healthcare system is a complete shitshow. Cry me a river.
>>
>>37325246
i agree with the autism one the rest can go fuck emselves fuckin degenerate freaks
>>
why to fat trannies always have that kind of mouth

with the big fat lip and tiny top lip and it's all fucking weird and triangular
>>
File: 1493755452302.jpg (221KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1493755452302.jpg
221KB, 1000x1334px
>>37325331
>>37325360
I was born gay and im fine with the word queer, it doesn't really sound like a insult desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.