[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>be me
>senior year of high school
>I am one of the most muscular guys at school with 17in arms and broad shoulders, Chads desperately tried to get me to play football but i suck at sports.
>But... tfw only 5'10" and a ugly mixed race reject.
>I dont say a word at school/
>Hardly any friends, but guys comment on my gains nearly everyday while girls refuse to even have me in their group.
>One day in class.
>Sitting alone, quiet like usual on my phone browsing a rekt thread with internal anger.
>Suddenly a flash.
>I glance up and see a roastie with her phone aimed in my direction.
>She quickly puts it down and blushes in embarrassment.
>She awkwardly smiles looking at her phone.
Was she taking a picture of me or am i just being delusional? if she was, was she doing it to clown on me on Snapchat or cause she actually found me attractive?

There is a literal 9/10 slayer in that class so i dont understand why any girl would take interest in me.
>>
File: i71l36.jpg (180KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
i71l36.jpg
180KB, 625x1000px
>>37323920
>5'10"
End it, she was not taking a picture of you.
>>
>>37323920
>>37324048
It's funny that manlets even think they have a chance.
>>
why didn't you ask her

But no if you're as ugly as you say, then she was putting you on her snapchat with a caption "hope he doesnt shoot up the school "
>>
>>37323920
> tfw only 5'10"
stopped reading right here , please leave /r9k/ .
when will you people ever learn ?
>>
>>37323920
Best case scenario she's into you, dosen't think you're into her because men are supposed to make the first move, so she took a pic to fap to later.

Worst case, she was taking pics to share with her friends for a cringe.
>>
>>37325090
I will never fcking know and it drives me crazy. I have been complemented only a few times by girls in the past but I don't know if they were just mocking me.
Chad to Roastie:
>"you see this poster of Hercules? Anon kinda looks like that with his shirt off"
Roastie:
>"well I'll be thinking about that in 4th and 6th period" (the periods I'm in her class)
>>
>>37323920
she took a picture of you to share on her instagram for lulz and status.
You need to watch Dennis.
All robots need to watch Dennis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
>>
>>37325385
As if all robots look like that guy.
>>
>>37325207
>I will never fcking know
Oh, you could know, if you had the balls to ask her out. But you don't.
>>
>>37325485
>"Uuuhhh were you taking a um picture of me?"
>"No why would I take a pic of YOU?"
>"I Dudunno it just look like it."
>Um ok?"
>"...ok"
>>
>Awkwardly fumbles around after being caught
She likes you dumbass
>>
>>37325515
That's not how asking someone out works. It's more like:

>hey you wanna get dinner with me on saturday
>>
File: 1493078502554.png (45KB, 414x410px) Image search: [Google]
1493078502554.png
45KB, 414x410px
>>37325515
Shut the fuck up you beta male, sick of hearing your bitchy ass. If you dont have the balls to ask her out don't vent to us like a fucking dumb bitch
>>
>>37325740
This. If you're too much of a pussy to ask a girl out every once in a while, you deserve to be alone for the rest of your life. Most times you don't even have an indication that she's interested in you. Here you are with a pretty strong indication and you're still too much of a baby. Why do you chose to be a loser?
>>
File: nurNQDm.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
nurNQDm.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>37323920

She's gonna try and steal your rare Pepe's mate.
>>
>>37326019
who's Pepe's mate? Brett?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.