[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we hate spergs and autists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1495312408018s.jpg (2KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1495312408018s.jpg
2KB, 124x124px
No sense denying it now. We all hate them, these retards who think they are "half computer half man" No you aren't, you are just some dumbass who should be aborted. People like them should never be near normal people.
Shit.
>>
Why would you write spergs AND autists? It's like writing
>we hate all espressos AND coffee

bitch, they both coffee, espresso is just a type of coffee

>tfw OP has autism
guess I can't blame you for being such a retard
at least you learned something today, I'm here to help
>>
You do realize you're on a board that's 80% autist, right?
>>
File: 1484924108387.jpg (15KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1484924108387.jpg
15KB, 320x319px
>>37324038
> You do realize you're on a board that's 80% autist, right?

/r9k/ is full of people-pleasers, shy people, edgy teens, etc. Autistic people are just a segment.

In fact, I hate autistic people myself. They are usually very rude to me.
>>
I hate me too, OP. I know my parents would have had a better life if they aborted me like everyone told them to. They love me and all, but I know for a fact that I'm the worst thing that happened to them. They just don't want to accept it yet.
>>
>tfw autist and agree with op
>tfw just like >>37324137
>tfw if parents had any common sense, they would have aborted or killed me and focused on my Chad brother instead
>>
>>37324137
>I hate me too, OP.
If you hate yourself, you're probably not autistic since you have awareness.

Maybe you're sperg though. Spergs are classically annoying and sometimes proud of it. Some of them can be alternative normies.
>>
>>37324186
Jesus, just fucking die already you fat piece of shit.
>>
>>37324277
>random outburst of anger
this is why i hate autistic people.
>>
>>37324019
You got me there, I'm a literal sperg
>>
>>37323907
I hate how people keep telling people with autism its some kind of strength.

No it's not, you're socially retarded, you hate change (which is almost all of life), you cant recognize facial expresions, and if there is music in the background of something else your brain melts.
>>
File: images-13.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-13.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>37323907
Don't tell me you let some stuttering autist upset your sensitive ass today.

Pathetic
>>
File: Of Mice and memes.jpg (306KB, 629x800px) Image search: [Google]
Of Mice and memes.jpg
306KB, 629x800px
>>37324137
Maybe we could all be put down if /pol/ memes an actual fascist into office.

I'm not going to lie. The world would be better in most cases without austists and stuff. Except for the savants, but they're exceptionally rare.
>>
File: Reddit.png (285KB, 448x421px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.png
285KB, 448x421px
>>37323907
You're on the wrong board... No, site, you neurotypical normie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.