[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like i'm really certain I have aspergers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 15

File: aspie quiz results 1.jpg (68KB, 654x554px) Image search: [Google]
aspie quiz results 1.jpg
68KB, 654x554px
I've been looking up a lot of "how to tell if your child has aspergers" things, along with symptoms and taking tests and I really do believe I have it now. For one I know I don't emphatize much.

When I was dating my first gf (my only one i've had) she would be really sad and cry but I never knew how to help her. I would just stand there emotionless, not even trying to hug her as I felt like I couldn't.

When anyone other than someone I love touches me, I get very irritated, even if its my parents.

I tend to follow/walk behind people I think are attractive, and I noticed one time I did that the girl noticed and seemed visibly weirded out and walked away quick.

I also have been accused of being an asshole many times, without me realizing what I said that was wrong. My parents also tend to constantly scold me on my manners towards other people and at the dinner table/at restaurants. I never think about my manners and I don't realize i'm coming off as mean.

I don't like it when people snap at me. When my dad would do it when I was a kid I would get extremely frustrated and sometimes cry. What pissed me off even more was that he would look at me with some kind of curious confusion and keep snapping like I was some kind of lab rat undergoing an experiment. That, and stomping on the floor (which my dad does a LOT for no reason even when he's not mad) also really really gets me going.

I have very poor social skills. I can never hold a conversation and I get extremely red faced and anxious around people I'd want to talk to, and I only tend to talk to and look at people I find attractive.

I don't like trying new things, and the thought of my parents moving out of town terrifies me even though I only have one friend in town that I barely see.

I have problems making eye contact with everyone, and I also failed most all of elementary school although doing well in things that I cared more about.

I have a problem with understanding sarcasm and I tend to take things
>>
File: aspie quiz results 2.jpg (58KB, 665x691px) Image search: [Google]
aspie quiz results 2.jpg
58KB, 665x691px
cont.
very literally. Especially when it comes to joke insults.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 640x400px
>>37323402
Wow haha your "really autistic" you fucking normalfag. I am diagnosed with autism, these were my results for the same quiz. Get out
>>
>>37323469
aspergers =/= autism
im not saying I have a really high level of aspie but I know I have a significant amount of it.

stop being such an elitist muh "if you aren't literally fucking retarded gtfo out my board REEEE"
>>
File: aspie.png (381KB, 836x848px) Image search: [Google]
aspie.png
381KB, 836x848px
>>37323402
Hello I love birds, birds are very important
>>
>>37323469
I'm amazed you managed to type that all out
>>
What is the name of the test? Or a link to it? I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and i can post my results for you.
>>
File: tisms.png (226KB, 1178x703px) Image search: [Google]
tisms.png
226KB, 1178x703px
>>37323653
www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Here's my results. I definitely have the assburgers
>>
>>37323745
yep, OP here and I definitely have it then. I'm only 15 points off of your score.
also take this test as well, I scored a 31.
https://aspergerly.com/aspergers-test/
>>
File: AutismScore.png (89KB, 641x402px) Image search: [Google]
AutismScore.png
89KB, 641x402px
>>37323653
alright here it is
really autistic apparently, can't say i'm surprised with the results.
>>
File: Vidya vs Depression.png (34KB, 638x582px) Image search: [Google]
Vidya vs Depression.png
34KB, 638x582px
OP, I have a story about this. You know how everyone's always like "oh, self-diagnosing is complete bullshit, gtfo until you get a doctor's verification"? Well, I always believed I had schizoid personality disorder, since I had almost every single attribute noticeably and severely.
>lack of interest in social relationships
>tendency towards a solitary or sheltered lifestyle
>secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy
>often imagine a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world
Then I go to a psychiatrist (which I wouldn't recommend, since simply talking or taking ineffective antidepressants cannot correct our severe brain imbalances) and after five sessions he diagnoses me with paranoid-schizoid disorder. Moral of the story, self-diagnosing can be legitimate. If someone has intensely aspergers-like behavior, they're still a sperg regardless if an overpriced doctor formally declared them one or not.
>>
>>37324171
Self-Diagnosis is fine with me as long as you do not want anyone knowing you are a sperg, or you do not want to lose your ability to sperg.
>>
OP here. Is it possible my parents dont want me to know that I have it? I mean it doesn't make me feel like shit or anything and I never once thought of it as life ruining. I just think its interesting now that I see that I have it and I accept that i'm different from most people. Should I tell them that I think I have aspie just to gauge their reactions?
>>
File: poly10a.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
Oh shit i did not expect it to end up that way help what do?
>>
>>37324247
Well, we have an autist kid in my class that knows about it. It's not severe but it does impact him badly.
I wouldn't blame your parents if they didn't want you to know. People tend to pick on him because he can't fit in and he's being really retarded, with his low self-esteem added up.
If you grew up without knowing of it you had a great chance of fitting into society because what autists usually do is try to fit in, and when they manage they are chill.
The guy i was talking about did manage to fit in a little, but went full retard later on, now almost everybody hates him because of what he does.
>>
>>37325061
go
leave
the world is out there for you
go on get son
>>
>>37324171
This. The whole anti self diagnosis meme comes from tumblr idiots who have their heads so far up their own asses that it doesn't occur to them that some people didn't have parents who noticed or gave a shit that something was wrong with them and got them diagnosed as children. Or that not all adults need/want/trust/can afford a professional diagnosis or want to fuck up their lives by being officially classified with a disorder.
>>
>>37323402
>taking the test
>"do you enjoy spinning in circles?"
>tfw I do it at least every our
>>
shits fucked brehs

i thought i was mentally healthy
>>
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
This is my circle, it says that I have both neurodeverse and neurotypical. What did they mean by this?
>>
>>37327527
They mean you probably have Aspergers, but in you the condition is relatively slight.

It told me the same when I took the test.
>>
>>37327588
Interesting...thanks for clarifying
Surprisingly not original
>>
>>37323402
you're here.
you're autistic.
no online tests needed. no professional diagnosis needed.
take the autism pill. realize it's what's responsible for all your life's miseries.
start hating NTs.
>>
File: poly10a.png (87KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
87KB, 640x400px
How fucked am I guys? give it to me straight
>>
File: 1490755714301-b.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490755714301-b.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>37327726
At least you got a nice pattern, anon
>>
File: fuck.png (269KB, 963x601px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
269KB, 963x601px
im a girl and i have a bf but im aspie?
>>
poly10a.png
85KB, 640x400px
Here are my results. How fucked am I?
>>
File: Results.png (144KB, 650x717px) Image search: [Google]
Results.png
144KB, 650x717px
does this make me a normie or actuall and aspie?

>Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 109 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 129 of 200
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.