[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your first GF. I never had sex with her, but she was still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: 7346ah432534.jpg (98KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
7346ah432534.jpg
98KB, 450x450px
Post your first GF.
I never had sex with her, but she was still my GF.
We were pure virgins, until Chad got her.
did i do good?
>>
No, you did shit. Why didn't you fuck her? How long were you together?
>>
contacts on asian girls is fucking heinous.
>>
How long did you guys date for?
Very ORIGINAL
>>
>>37322506
REPORTED

Reminder to report this guy so he gets banned
>>
File: 6235fasdr32.jpg (37KB, 656x583px) Image search: [Google]
6235fasdr32.jpg
37KB, 656x583px
>>37322774
3 years ... from 8th to 11th grade ... then I moved.
:(
>>
>>37322492
Don't have any pics of her, but she is waay worse than yours.
>Slut (seriously a sex-addict slut who had fucked many, many guys.)
>Fat
>Bitchy
>White
I was a virgin

Pluses: she had cow tits, let me fuck her as often as I liked, so I got tons of practice.
>>
>>37322866
I had a ... not a gf ... a friend? I guess, we had one class together. She was a white girl with big fat tits. She would sit on my lap and let me feel her up while she talked to her friend that sat behind me. It was great. I never pursued because I have a tiny benis and I had phimosis.
>>
File: IMG_20170528_020658.jpg (155KB, 589x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170528_020658.jpg
155KB, 589x960px
I didn't have a gf until I turned 20
>>
File: aly.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
aly.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Fucked. Her. Loose.
>>
File: Go to sleep.png (88KB, 398x685px) Image search: [Google]
Go to sleep.png
88KB, 398x685px
Don't have any pics, naturally, how one gets a girlfriend is beyond me. Though I did have a dream earlier that I talked to my crush and got a hug, made me realize how lonesome I am, though I can tolerate it, its not like I'll ever speak to her again.

>>37322492
Is she Asian? Having a really hard time telling.

>>37323236
Looks like a thot to me, what's with the navel though, can't tell whether its an innie or outie (or maybe its the perspective), and tidy that room, geez!

>>37323246
>.>
>>
>>37323300
checked.
How don't you have pics? I got my pics when Myspace was big. Are you now going to pretend you're at least 30? Fuck off, kiddo. Upload a polaroid.
>>
>>37323300
Stop using so many commas
>>
File: Sofia Gheorghe 1.jpg (1MB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
Sofia Gheorghe 1.jpg
1MB, 1280x1912px
>>37323354
20 for the record, if I was 30 I'd probably be on Wizchan instead (or would be bored off of the website), are you seriously stating that someone sent you nudes? I've never gotten anything of the sort and I don't see why given that I can barely talk to women my age, let alone maintain eye-contact, so consider pic related a concession (never met the person in my life though her hair looks fluffy).

>>37323375
I'm trying to get back in the swing of decent syntax, sorry if its quite annoying.
>>
>>37323401
*don't see why I would.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 320x240px
My first girlfriend was a scene kid.
>>
File: 1490658211181.jpg (89KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490658211181.jpg
89KB, 1152x2048px
>>37323300
She was an innie, she certainly looks like a thot but wasn't to my surprise. I just have a lot of lewds and nudes from her so I posted a thot-like lewd
>>
>>37323401
I've actually lost my virginity when I was 20, in 2008. I was lucky enough to get laid before the degenerate media ruined for us. I feel sorry for younger fags thinking Tinder would get them laid. It's trash. The marxist brainwashing started in like mid 00's, it's not going in full force. You have cucks pretending to be (((feminists))) to get laid, but they won't. Sad state of affairs.
>>
File: WALLPAPA.png (445KB, 646x478px) Image search: [Google]
WALLPAPA.png
445KB, 646x478px
i could find a nicer picture, but here's one i still have that she set as my wallpaper on time

she was a fucking good gf, but i struggled to see her as more than a friend. i just wasn't attracted to her in that way, but we had a very comfy time together and we were a pretty ideal robot couple.

we touch base every now and then and she's doing well. she's been happy in a relationship for the past 4 or so years, and is working toward some sort of STEM degree
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493319226853.jpg (48KB, 960x876px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493319226853.jpg
48KB, 960x876px
>>37323422
Damn man how did it feel to have her give you the succ? Jelous tbqh senpai
>>
File: images (3)~02.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (3)~02.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
This thread is going to die early...
>>
Tonight, I weep for the Robot that once was. Free of Normies, Roasties, Thots, and all varieties of embodied cancer. A pestilence upon you and your houses, you swine.

I FEEL MORE ALONE THAN EVER
>>
File: Snapchat-362460252.jpg (662KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-362460252.jpg
662KB, 1440x2560px
>Met her first month of first year in college
>I had no friends and she was doing a 'introvert challenge' to try to make friends
>Turns out we were in the same math class together
>We start sitting together and talk a lot (we're both into anime and math so it felt great to know her)
>Day 3 of sitting together we're normally talking and then she says she feels dizy
>She then kinda collapses on me and I carry her out to the hall with our backpacks
>I buy her some orange juice, wait 15 min and then take her to lunch
>She's apologizing the whole time and stuff, I say it's all good and then she takes me back to her place and gives me one of her totoro posters
>I tell her she shouldn't go to her next class because of the fainting but she says she has to (she was going to be late)
>We walk back to the engineering building and I bike her there while she is hugging my back
>She thanked me so much and said it was fun then said we should get dinner
>We are at the cafeteria just talking for like 3 hours so it's late and closing
>I talk about how I have no friends and my life sucks so it's nice to have her around
>She then tells me if I askef she would say yes to being my gf
>I said yes so quick and she thought I was joking
(It all goes down hill from here)
>She tells me some rules that come with being her bf
>I have to fuck her at least twice a week
>Virgin me was vey happy with that rule
>I take her back to my place but roomate was having a party so we couldn't there
>We walk through the park (it was pretty late) and she is letting me finger her and kiss her
>Feels good man
>She then gives me a blow job
>I'm walking her back to her dorm and she starts crying
>I ask what's wrong and she is crying about her bf from high school and how he dumpped her
>I comforted her and told her it's okay
>She then showed me her phone and all the guys she was fucking currently
>It came to a suprise when I told her that she can't really do that if we are dating
>She started crying more
Cont.
>>
>>37323454

looks like shes depressed af so probably a good match for someone on here
>>
Cont.
>She was fucking 5 guys at the time
>She showed me a text about one of them who was going to go over for the weekend to fuck her
>I told her I won't date her anymore if she does
>She's crying more
>She breaks up with one of the 5
>I tell her it's okay and it's a new begining and stuff
>We plan to have sex the next day
>we meet up at lunch and she is dressed all slut like. I couldn't complain it it got me on
>We went back to my place and fucked for 3 hours
>Then we watched kimi no na wa in bed together
>I was taking her back to her place after we had dinner and she said she can't do it with me
>I was shocked and sad
>I started crying a little and she said it's not a big deal and not to worry
>I then went on a rant of my r9k teir life and how she doesn't know what it's like to be an actual introvert
>She goes on about how she was raped as a child many times, can't feel anything from sex (but she still does it), was beaten up by her parents and high school bullies, had cancer at the age of 5, her mom put needles in her as punishment or something, her mom beat her with a labtop and she couldn't see for a while with one eye
>It just made me feel more sad for her and cry more and I wanted to help so I tried to fix her
>The next night we planned to watch anime together at her place but no sex
>I was alright to it
>I forgot what we watched but we only did 2 episodes
>We started talking politics and boring stuff
>She says that she is scared because she has to go back to China over the summer and it's a tradition over there that the men rape unwed brides
>Told her not to go then and she said it isn't that simple
>Then she goes on how nice a normal family sounds
>I tell her if she wants she can come over to my place for thanksgiving
>I didn't think it would mean much but she stared crying
>She said she would love to and then we went to math
>After I helped her with math homework
>We were joking around with it
>I put on this fake deep voice
>It was getting her on
Cont.
>>
Cont.
>She said if I could do this one problem for her she'd do anything for me
>My horniness got the best of me (I'm trying to get her away from rampet sex like this)
>I do problem and compromise with my dick and tell her she should give me a footjob
>She says she wants the actual thing in her
>Dick took over and fucked her bareback
>I was much better with experience from the other day and she started crying
>My dick was in full control and fucking her really hard
>Came inside her half a hour later
>She's on the pill so I didn't think she would mind
>I kept fucking her even after I came in her
>She was now full blown crying
>I wasn't as horny so I stopped and asked what was wrong
>She called me an idiot and said I wasn't supposed to cum inside
>I was all like well you said you wanted me to fuck you and she said that's not what she meant
>I sat there for 10 mins eating my sandwich watching her cry wondering if I should do somthing
>She just kept telling me to get out and I eventually did
>We didn't talk for a week
>Just a lot of passive aggressive messeges
>I tell her to stop being so passive aggressive and she is like 'lol what are you talking about'
>I tell her to stop or I'll stop talking to her if all she is trying to do is make me feel bad
>She says that she thinks I'm a decent person and at the time that made me happy
>She spent the next month ruining my life by telling me about all the people she was fucking, she said she was bleeding because me me a lot the days after I 'raped her' so she had to do anal with this one guy in the shower
>I still kept meeting her and trying to fix her but it just kept becoming more and more aparent I couldn't
>One day we were having dinner and she out of no where just says I'm very inmmature
>I tell her 'wish I was mature enough to be a slut'
>She freaked out and started yelling at me saying she wasn't a slut and it kinda made me happy that that got to her
>We stopped talking the end

The amout of things I leaned made it worth
>>
File: 2675994_1470966357813_4.jpg (153KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
2675994_1470966357813_4.jpg
153KB, 2016x1512px
Cont.
Thanks for reading this if anyone did it felt good to say it. Some lessons learned are:
>if a girl thinks she's an introvert she just thinks she's less popular than hollywood tier
>sex feels good but you can go too hard
>if someone is trying to hurt you block and forget about them
>some people are beyond fixing
>don't try to fix people
>I won't die a virgin
>stay away from girls that have ever had casual sex

Right now my life is much better, going to gym 5 days a week and have many many friends and a cute Vietnamese friend. I'm not going in quick though, I think she likes me but I don't want a repeat of last semi so I'm just going in slow. Life is good
>>
Fuck off all of you.

You're NOT a robot if you've had a girlfriend.
>>
File: ac1.jpg (44KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
ac1.jpg
44KB, 680x960px
/Chad/ general in here
>>
Having a gf is such a foreign concept to me that I literally laugh when I start to think about having one. I honestly cannot imagine any girl on this fucking planet being attracted to me.

I'm in a weird limbo where I want one, but I know it's unlikely so I try to put it out of my head.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.